Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Hip Hop / Rap is Dead.

I'm from Rhode Island and this guys making a name for RI. He won Funk Volume's last "Don't Funk up our Beats" contest. He released this song a while back and it absolutely KILLS it. Reminds me of Eminems flow / word play listen to the lyrics he's including rappers who are trash and the ones who are doing it right. Don't get me wrong, I listen to all kinds of rap and my favorite artist right now is "Montana of 300" his video is included down bottom. Let me know what you think about Flawless.

Flawless:

Favorite Montana of 300 song:
    Accomplished: Nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The part where all the doctors were talking was kinda cheesy and the lyrics are kinda basic but it's pretty good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    The part where all the doctors were talking was kinda cheesy and the lyrics are kinda basic but it's pretty good.
    I think his word play is crazy, yeah the video is cheesy but I mean what isn't nowadays... when he says
    "I started off looking at him for a few days
    His neck looked like it was strangled by 2 Chainz
    Nah, it couldn't be, no way I couldn't see, the blood type was A, on the chart I saw a Lil' B"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I beg to differ. TPAB, GKMC, 2 debut albums from Kendrick Lamar that are already being tagged as classics. I don't necessarily agree with them but TPAB was pure art, literary expression that have people wondering if anything can top it. I know I sound like a Lamar stan but really I'm more of a Drake and Young Thug stan.

Young Thug is working on the hip hop side of things (appeals to clubs, turn up music, etc) and says his newer album is Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole influenced. People criticize artists like Rae Sremmurd, Waka Flocka Flame and Young Thug due to their hip hop but it is art expression, it has its own demographic. Just because it isn't being critical of society or in someway influencing societal change doesn't mean it's not rap/hip-hop nor good music. J. Cole's album was a reflection of himself and yet he's looked at being better than Kendrick Lamar.

In my opinion, anyone from Hopsin's (including himself) label is absolute fucking trash.

Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I beg to differ. TPAB, GKMC, 2 debut albums from Kendrick Lamar that are already being tagged as classics. I don't necessarily agree with them but TPAB was pure art, literary expression that have people wondering if anything can top it. I know I sound like a Lamar stan but really I'm more of a Drake and Young Thug stan.

Young Thug is working on the hip hop side of things (appeals to clubs, turn up music, etc) and says his newer album is Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole influenced. People criticize artists like Rae Sremmurd, Waka Flocka Flame and Young Thug due to their hip hop but it is art expression, it has its own demographic. Just because it isn't being critical of society or in someway influencing societal change doesn't mean it's not rap/hip-hop nor good music. J. Cole's album was a reflection of himself and yet he's looked at being better than Kendrick Lamar.

In my opinion, anyone from Hopsin's (including himself) label is absolute fucking trash.
    Hopsins lyrics are crazy though if you get into them, but i'm not hating on anyone I like almost every type of music it's rare for me to find a song I don't like.