Thread: Weed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceVance View Post
    I live in The Netherlands (just had to say that) The thing is everyone is reacting differently to weed, I smoke almost every day and I'm fine (hungry af) So smoke what you can handle and don't overtop it and you'll be fine

    Oh and I'm thinking to get a weed vapor, so I only smoke the THC of the weed and not the leaves ect, I suggest that you invest in a weed vapor aswell, It does not smell and you only smoke THC which is better.
    if you're going to, then spend the extra money and get a good one or a rig. i vaped on a g pen for like an entire year because I didn't want my place smelling all the time and didn't realize how shitty it was until i stopped.

  2. #17
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    if you're going to, then spend the extra money and get a good one or a rig. i vaped on a g pen for like an entire year because I didn't want my place smelling all the time and didn't realize how shitty it was until i stopped.
    I like my bong mainly, blunts are ehh sometimes. I don't like vaping, I used a big rig once at my friends and it got me way too fucked up.
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  3. #18
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post


    I like my bong mainly, blunts are ehh sometimes. I don't like vaping, I used a big rig once at my friends and it got me way too fucked up.
    First time dabbing from a rig is like your first time smoking or your first time from a bong. You'll get used to it. Herb and wax have different amounts of other cannabinoids, which is why you can have for example high tolerance to wax and still get really blazed from bud. And vice versa. What I used to do is dab for a month or so, and instead of taking a t break i'd just take a flower break to get the other cannabinoids and lower my tolerance to wax again.

  4. #19
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    First time dabbing from a rig is like your first time smoking or your first time from a bong. You'll get used to it. Herb and wax have different amounts of other cannabinoids, which is why you can have for example high tolerance to wax and still get really blazed from bud. And vice versa. What I used to do is dab for a month or so, and instead of taking a t break i'd just take a flower break to get the other cannabinoids and lower my tolerance to wax again.
    Yeah I don't really smoke for the enjoyment anymore, just to make myself feel better until I can figure out what's wrong with my stomach. Hopefully they can fix it, if not medical marijuana for sure.
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  5. #20
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Other MMORPG Area
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    1461
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Your stomach probably started to crave for weeds or something.

    Remember:Mindfulness can help you quiet your smoking habit.
    Last edited by Bryan; 09-19-2015 at 02:18 PM.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  6. #21
    OxoOwL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Blah
    Personally, I've been smoking sense I was 13 and I've had no withdrawal's/tolerance at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Post your weed!
    By Seem in forum General
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 11:52 PM
  2. selling weed
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 05:54 PM
  3. I love xanex nd weed
    By tednugent in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 12:13 AM
  4. WeEd
    By NeedHacksBad in forum United States of America
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 01:31 PM
  5. Weed
    By poulet28 in forum General
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 11:22 PM