Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    813
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Judging by your Join date and as other said you might have a another account on a different forum which I personally give no fucks about but the joke is you've failed upon mentioning staff

    Oh oh, the cool thing is, I've seen similar to this a millions of times because of Google
    Last edited by xlux; 09-21-2015 at 07:07 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #17
    Kosmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/WhatIsThis.exe
    Posts
    537
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,319
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Perhaps add a feature so you can make your Skype status colored again? Nice work

  3. #18
    No0bzDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Fine
    Its a nice try but still, I dont see its use in anywhere.

  4. #19
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Looks good thanks for the release

  5. #20
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    beta, test. beta, test. beta, test.

    Looks nice though
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  6. #21
    oscar9330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    670
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    uh copy or not , pretty nice looking i guess

  7. #22
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,218
    My Mood
    Devilish
    whether he copied it or not, he would still have to know how to code to copy it. because without the source then you cant change the gui of the existing application.
    then again i wouldnt be surprised if source codes for resolver(s) is released somewhere, but still, a feature id like to see made is a spam feature, like make a tab called 'Spam' and when clicked it shows all your contacts, and you pick one, type a message and a # and it sends message x amount of times to the desired contact
    Last edited by Riigged; 09-21-2015 at 01:59 PM.

  8. #23
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    straight from RF.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  9. #24
    OxoOwL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post
    Judging by your Join date and as other said you might have a another account on a different forum which I personally give no fucks about but the joke is you've failed upon mentioning staff

    Oh oh, the cool thing is, I've seen similar to this a millions of times because of Google
    Who cares if I come from another forum lol? Yes there is plenty on the internet *like this* but none with the essentials and tools mine will be having because I put more effort into the tool.

    - - - Updated - - -

    TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS I COPIED IT, HOW CAN I COPY IT WHEN THIS THEME IS RELEASED AND I CODED IT MYSELF WITH VESEH AND YOU CAN INSURE TO ASK HIM AS WELL. HOW COULD I COPY IT IF THE THEME IS RELEASED ON ANOTHER FORUM, MY TOOL WILL HAVE MORE ITEMS ONTO IT THAT OTHER TOOLS DON'T HAVE THEREFOR THERE IS NO COPYING, THANKS!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    beta, test. beta, test. beta, test.

    Looks nice though
    If you'd like to test the beta, add me on skype I can export the project.

  10. #25
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    813
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by OxoOwL View Post
    Who cares if I come from another forum lol? Yes there is plenty on the internet *like this* but none with the essentials and tools mine will be having because I put more effort into the tool.

    - - - Updated - - -

    TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS I COPIED IT, HOW CAN I COPY IT WHEN THIS THEME IS RELEASED AND I CODED IT MYSELF WITH VESEH AND YOU CAN INSURE TO ASK HIM AS WELL. HOW COULD I COPY IT IF THE THEME IS RELEASED ON ANOTHER FORUM, MY TOOL WILL HAVE MORE ITEMS ONTO IT THAT OTHER TOOLS DON'T HAVE THEREFOR THERE IS NO COPYING, THANKS!!

    - - - Updated - - -



    If you'd like to test the beta, add me on skype I can export the project.
    I was joking
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. #26
    OxoOwL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post


    I was joking
    Hmm, I don't forgive your petty joke.

  12. #27
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    813
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by OxoOwL View Post
    Hmm, I don't forgive your petty joke.
    You just did by replying to it
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  13. #28
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by OxoOwL View Post
    If you'd like to test the beta, add me on skype I can export the project.
    I would but skype is down right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  14. #29
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,081
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    162
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I agree, I have tried this out, but there seems no real point to use it. Can't really use it anyways atm cus Skype is still down..
    Nice Beta release though, Tag me when you update this



    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post


    You just did by replying to it
    You are the biggest post count-whore ever. You get off-topic on every thread, and seem to try to get into a discussion. Acting like a girl, while clearly a dude. Please kill yourself, ty
    Last edited by RiceAndDice; 09-21-2015 at 03:42 PM.

  15. #30
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    813
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
    I agree, I have tried this out, but there seems no real point to use it. Can't really use it anyways atm cus Skype is still down..
    Nice Beta release though, Tag me when you update this





    You are the biggest post count-whore ever. You get off-topic on every thread, and seem to try to get into a discussion. Acting like a girl, while clearly a dude. Please kill yourself, ty
    Yes, I am a biggest post-count-whore ever even though it takes a month to me to get 2 thousand of posts, but I guess you're too blind folded loser, acting like a girl? .. Kill myself? Why not you do that favor to yourself and banish yourself from this world you bigot. Nice try nevertheless kiddo.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Naruto Chapter 655
    By AQWThunder in forum Anime
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-27-2013, 10:41 PM
  2. Naruto 610 Discussion
    By DawgiiStylz in forum Anime
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 08:33 PM
  3. overclocking geforce gt 610?
    By brinoriel12 in forum CrossFire PH Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 09:57 AM
  4. I just had 671 posts
    By CRVSTY in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 09:26 PM
  5. Jabuuty671 :():
    By ReKinu in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:03 AM