Thread: Practically.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,231
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post


    I used paypal it firstly didn't work as my card issuer denied the transaction then it randomly said that it was done. Idk really
    That sounds weird, have you logged into Paypal and see if the transaction was there or not?
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #17
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post


    That sounds weird, have you logged into Paypal and see if the transaction was there or not?
    The money is gone from my account yet the staff at Kinguin said they didn't receive it.
    I've filed a dispute on PayPal and escalated it to a claim.

  3. #18
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,231
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post


    The money is gone from my account yet the staff at Kinguin said they didn't receive it.
    I've filed a dispute on PayPal and escalated it to a claim.
    That to me sounds like Kinguin was stealing from you with the BO3 pre-order.

    Now you gotta decide which to pick, Kinguin or G2A or Steam sale.. I'd like to say use Steam or G2A both of them are good.

    And when you didn't get the game from G2A or the code didn't work or so forth then you can simply contact with the G2A support and figure things out, I've had problem with a game I bought from G2A (the Key didn't work) and we resolved it really quickly and the person who sold the key to me refunded the money
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  4. #19
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post


    That to me sounds like Kinguin was stealing from you with the BO3 pre-order.

    Now you gotta decide which to pick, Kinguin or G2A or Steam sale.. I'd like to say use Steam or G2A both of them are good.

    And when you didn't get the game from G2A or the code didn't work or so forth then you can simply contact with the G2A support and figure things out, I've had problem with a game I bought from G2A (the Key didn't work) and we resolved it really quickly and the person who sold the key to me refunded the money
    I cannot buy from G2A because of an error that happens when I confirm the payment.
    Additionally here's what PayPal e-mailed me:
    "After reviewing your account I can confirmed that on the 7 of September, a payment of €42.01 EUR was completed for the game Call of Duty: Black Ops III PRE-ORDER Steam CD Key. According to our records Kinguin Limited already received the funds, therefore if they do not send you the product you can open a dispute."

  5. #20
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,231
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post


    I cannot buy from G2A because of an error that happens when I confirm the payment.
    Additionally here's what PayPal e-mailed me:
    "After reviewing your account I can confirmed that on the 7 of September, a payment of €42.01 EUR was completed for the game Call of Duty: Black Ops III PRE-ORDER Steam CD Key. According to our records Kinguin Limited already received the funds, therefore if they do not send you the product you can open a dispute."
    There you go mate, did you receive the game they promised you, no they did not but they gave you a excuse of them not receiving the payment.. This is a reason why I don't trust that website.

    I'll PM you something in a few so I can ask you something about the idea.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. #21
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post


    There you go mate, did you receive the game they promised you, no they did not but they gave you a excuse of them not receiving the payment.. This is a reason why I don't trust that website.

    I'll PM you something in a few so I can ask you something about the idea.
    Hell yeah! I am always open to new ideas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. just some practice
    By Metro in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 10:51 PM
  2. Boredom + Practicing = This
    By Jo33333 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 09:15 AM
  3. AFTER 2 HOURS OF PRACTICE
    By Blitzenzorr in forum Showroom
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 12:58 AM
  4. Console Practice?
    By skip in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 01:02 AM
  5. Innovative gun, not too practical though
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 05:06 PM