Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Free e-Juice sample pack, x3 10mL

    https://secretsauceeliquids.com/

    The site is down right now, but when they're up, use code "sp1" to get 3, 10mL bottles of juice for free. They even pay for shipping.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    Degree (09-21-2015),Eternity (09-21-2015)

  3. #2
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    https://secretsauceeliquids.com/

    The site is down right now, but when they're up, use code "sp1" to get 3, 10mL bottles of juice for free. They even pay for shipping.
    Dude, we get it... you vape.

    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JacketJr For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (09-21-2015),T-Bone (09-21-2015)

  5. #3
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post


    Dude, we get it... you vape.

    How is that relevant to this thread?

    I could say the same to you and your retarded avatar.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  6. #4
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post


    How is that relevant to this thread?

    I could say the same to you and your retarded avatar.
    The fuck? It's a joke... grow up man.
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  7. #5
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,760
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post


    How is that relevant to this thread?

    I could say the same to you and your retarded avatar.
    @JacketJr
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  8. #6
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Not really a roast if you're just starting shit for a reaction, and not getting one.
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  9. #7
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,760
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post
    starting shit for a reaction, and not getting one.
    roasting doesnt require a reaction
    the roast is still there

    you're extra crispy KFC recipe
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  10. #8
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    roasting doesnt require a reaction
    the roast is still there

    you're extra crispy KFC recipe
    You have got me, very good.
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  11. #9
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,838
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,940
    we get it op ur a vikings fan who vapes

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    JacketJr (09-21-2015)

  13. #10
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    we get it op ur a vikings fan who vapes
    Vikings suck though
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  14. #11
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Am I the first person on the thread commenting about the free e juice ._.
    thanks blue jay gonna use it when site goes back up

  15. #12
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    ... @Blue Jay FUCK THE HATERS and royce. VAPE 24/7!
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  16. #13
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Thanks dude. Will check it out whenever they come back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  17. #14
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Will order when sites back up

  18. #15
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,816
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    852
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Damn, they don't ship to The Netherlands Also underage but fuck that.
    I cannot access my Skype at the moment. Looks like it is either deactivated or hacked. DO NOT TRADE THROUGH SKYPE. PM ME


Similar Threads

  1. 1338 free female vocal samples
    By HalfBajan in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 09:21 PM
  2. [S4League] How to get a Free Shooting Star Item Pack
    By BeerisGuud4u in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 05:05 AM
  3. [Detected] How to get a Free Shooting Star Item Pack
    By BeerisGuud4u in forum S4 League Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 04:10 AM
  4. FREE ''Start Your Adventure Pack''
    By Sjoerd in forum Ragnarok Online 2 Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 03:20 PM
  5. free apple juice for the 10th post
    By mikenesh5 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 07:59 AM