Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy

    iPhone 6 / 6s Cases?

    Looking for a case for my 6s, Plan to get a Lifeproof with the battery pack in it but don't want to drop $150 right now... anyone bought the lifeproof ripoffs for $10-$20 on eBay / Amazon?
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  2. #2
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just get a slim clear case i would say so it dont ruin the appearance of your phone

  3. #3
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash! View Post
    Just get a slim clear case i would say so it dont ruin the appearance of your phone
    I like the look of the lifeproof cases, and how they are waterproof / dirt proof etc
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  4. #4
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post


    I like the look of the lifeproof cases, and how they are waterproof / dirt proof etc
    They are not I would suggest getting those padded covers on ebay.

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Catalyst...item463acfb1ad

    Thats a good case

  5. #5
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash! View Post
    They are not I would suggest getting those padded covers on ebay.

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Catalyst...item463acfb1ad

    Thats a good case
    How are they not water proof / dirt proof? My brother has an official one and we put it under water for an hour +?
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  6. #6
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post


    How are they not water proof / dirt proof? My brother has an official one and we put it under water for an hour +?
    Why dont you get the one your brother bought?

  7. #7
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash! View Post
    Why dont you get the one your brother bought?
    That is a life proof, if you read the post I said I am going to get one in the future but don't want to spend that much now so want a temp. case that will protect it.
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  8. #8
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post


    That is a life proof, if you read the post I said I am going to get one in the future but don't want to spend that much now so want a temp. case that will protect it.
    good luck finding one for that much money do some searching on eBay or something because you might get lucky

  9. #9
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't understand how people feel the need to spend $200 on a case that "Deflects water and dust". I've never seen anyone with a slight speck of intelligence drop their phone in water.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    Black (09-22-2015)

  11. #10
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    I don't understand how people feel the need to spend $200 on a case that "Deflects water and dust". I've never seen anyone with a slight speck of intelligence drop their phone in water.
    So true, never seen anybody use their phone next to a swimming pool, etc.

  12. #11
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Get a Spigen tough armor or something. I get that people like the whole "everything-proof" thing but $150 is pretty outrageous.
    Get a good drop proof case and if something happens get it repaired for >$150

  13. #12
    Gravity!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your heart.
    Posts
    936
    Reputation
    329
    Thanks
    155
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I really don't recommend you to buy a lifeproof case, it's too thick and expensive.
    Just go with a bumper case or a normal case will do.

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Selling Replica iPhone 4 Cases - Vans, Lifeproof, Mophie
    By Bisuone in forum Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2017, 04:35 PM
  2. iPhone 5C cases
    By Thaz in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 02:34 AM
  3. [WTS] [FREE] VANS iPhone 4 Cases - Just pay Shipping
    By hueyhuey in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-26-2013, 05:03 AM
  4. [WTS] Selling Replica iPhone 4 Cases - Vans, Lifeproof, Mophie
    By hueyhuey in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2013, 11:14 AM
  5. Acase Dual Layer iPhone 5 Case (Apple iPhone 5) $1.95
    By Dave84311 in forum Coupons, Deals and Discounts
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 06:47 PM