Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,215
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Looking to buy a new mouse.

    So, I've been using this same mouse for over 3-5 years and I've had to change it twice because the left mouse button starts to fuck up and starts to annoy me a lot.

    Using this mouse: https://www.acme.eu/en-us/accessories...standard-mouse

    All suggestions are available, I mostly play CS:GO so it shouldn't matter as much.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #2
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Buy a shitty mouse, get a shitty result.
    Just go for name brand gaming mouses. Not hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  3. #3
    Gravity!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your heart.
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    329
    Thanks
    125
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Razer Death Adder

  4. #4
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,215
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Razer death adder sounds good.. c:
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #5
    No0bzDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Fine
    Go for razer deathadder, I ve heard its good. I am personally using the Razer Abyssus and I am ok with it. I would may go for Steelseries Rival, its gr8 for CS.

  6. #6
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    I think you should get one of the gaming mouses on eBay. They are like $12 and they look amazing. You dont need anything fancy like razor just something that does the job for gaming!

  7. #7
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,215
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by No0bzDown View Post
    Go for razer deathadder, I ve heard its good. I am personally using the Razer Abyssus and I am ok with it. I would may go for Steelseries Rival, its gr8 for CS.
    We have plenty of Razer products in my local store, might need to buy a mouse pad too because this table fucking sucks, could be a reason mouse is so slow.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash! View Post
    I think you should get one of the gaming mouses on eBay. They are like $12 and they look amazing. You dont need anything fancy like razor just something that does the job for gaming!
    Amazon and eBay is a great place to buy such things, however the shipping can go over the top, not like I'm worried or anything, its just at the times I'm on a quick need for a new one rather than wait for few weeks till the shipping has finally arrived. :P
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #8
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post


    We have plenty of Razer products in my local store, might need to buy a mouse pad too because this table fucking sucks, could be a reason mouse is so slow.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Amazon and eBay is a great place to buy such things, however the shipping can go over the top, not like I'm worried or anything, its just at the times I'm on a quick need for a new one rather than wait for few weeks till the shipping has finally arrived. :P
    Yeah I understand but you could save a lot of money on those mouses. I made it to MGE and I have a normal Logitech Mouse :P. Nothing fancy needed but there are some good mouses on eBay just buy faster shipping I guess. You could still save so much

  9. #9
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,215
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash! View Post
    Yeah I understand but you could save a lot of money on those mouses. I made it to MGE and I have a normal Logitech Mouse :P. Nothing fancy needed but there are some good mouses on eBay just buy faster shipping I guess. You could still save so much
    Or I could go to local store to look out for cheap mic + maybe a mouse pad too
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #10
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,014
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Hot

  11. #11
    Ayanami Rei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    457
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    76
    Razer Deathadder

  12. #12
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,472
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    458
    Go Corsair Vengeance M95
    Not your average fuckboy


  13. #13
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash! View Post
    I think you should get one of the gaming mouses on eBay. They are like $12 and they look amazing. You dont need anything fancy like razor just something that does the job for gaming!
    Buy a cheap $12 gaming mouse and you get a cheap mouse. Don't pay $12 for something you actually want to be reliable.

  14. #14
    Adrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    128.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,270
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    2,815
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post
    So, I've been using this same mouse for over 3-5 years and I've had to change it twice because the left mouse button starts to fuck up and starts to annoy me a lot.

    Using this mouse: https://www.acme.eu/en-us/accessories...standard-mouse

    All suggestions are available, I mostly play CS:GO so it shouldn't matter as much.
    I recommend the Logitech G502 Proetus, you could also try the Deathadder these are good for CS in general Corsair m65 is also good.

     


















  15. #15
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    Buy a cheap $12 gaming mouse and you get a cheap mouse. Don't pay $12 for something you actually want to be reliable.
    A mouse is a mouse its not like hes going to mash it up so it should last him long either way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:28 PM
  2. Buying a new mouse
    By R3DDOT in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2014, 12:28 PM
  3. Looking to buy a new phone
    By lelelololele in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 12:26 PM
  4. any1 in the uk looking to buy a new pc build
    By baz80 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 10:38 AM
  5. [Help Request] Looking to buy some new ear buds
    By bowlcut in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 02:00 PM