View Poll Results: Do you think Cara_Delevingne should be given CS?

Voters
70. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    60 85.71%
  • No

    10 14.29%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 197
  1. #91
    Dunnolol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I voted yes for cara to get CS he seems annoying as fuck.

  2. #92
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnolol View Post
    I voted yes for cara to get CS he seems annoying as fuck.
    Good work, soldier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  3. #93
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,757
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnolol View Post
    I voted yes for cara to get CS he seems annoying as fuck.
    Isn't it just so impressionable?

    He's one of those kids that tries to act smart when he gets shit on and then fucking fails in the process if you read his early posts where he got 700 posts in his first 5 days of being on MPGH.

    Welcome to the club, b@e.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  4. #94
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Isn't it just so impressionable?

    He's one of those kids that tries to act smart when he gets shit on and then fucking fails in the process if you read his early posts where he got 700 posts in his first 5 days of being on MPGH.

    Welcome to the club, b@e.
    He had 700 posts in 5 days? I have 1700 posts and look when I joined..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  5. #95
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,757
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    He had 700 posts in 5 days? I have 1700 posts and look when I joined..
    Yes, I was active when he first joined and he hit a good 700 in about 5 days and everyone made fun of him for it and called him a spamposter and he would constantly reply with like page-long responses trying to look smart (looking dumb as fuck in the process)
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  6. #96
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post


    Keep your English excuses elsewhere, alright? If you have an actual issue on understanding what was being written then it clearly shows to me that your grammar is as bad as mines, so go hang yourself?

    Talk to the other 44 people? Dude, do you even listen or are you a arrogant dipshit? I said "Hmm, well I guess in Arun, Liz, Dave eyes I don't deserve it because I don't suck as much dick as you do right now, you literally giving the attention to me yourself not other way around and you cannot argue with them cos its useless."

    But whatever, why try with an autistic shit.



    Holy shit, I don't care
    You cared that much you responded to me. Also learn what CS is dumb cocksucking faggot.

  7. #97
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    You cared that much you responded to me. Also learn what CS is dumb cocksucking faggot.
    I smell hate .. How would you know that I didn't know what it meant?
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #98
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,672
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post
    I smell hate
    But..BUT


    i love my self i don't need anybody else

    AJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA

  9. #99
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ¥ÊŠ.ÏĂM View Post


    But..BUT


    i love my self i don't need anybody else

    AJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA
    Its just a song
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #100
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    If only de-rep was still a thing.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:

    Cursed (09-23-2015),Schuba (09-23-2015)

  12. #101
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    If only de-rep was still a thing.
    Completely agree omfg.
    Edit: It's kind of hard to regulate it though. People could overly abuse it kind of like in this situation lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (09-23-2015)

  14. #102
    Valeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Valeriyaland <3
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post


    I smell hate .. How would you know that I didn't know what it meant?
    Can you believe people actually thought I was your alt? -.-"

  15. #103
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
    Can you believe people actually thought I was your alt? -.-"
    It was more of a running joke that you and Cara are alike. You're both annoying, and you're both pretending to be girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  16. #104
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,024
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    If only de-rep was still a thing.
    People abused the system.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  17. #105
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    It was more of a running joke that you and Cara are alike. You're both annoying, and you're both pretending to be girls.
    Have you seen Mr.Seyeko's profile? Because he pretty much pretends to be a girl too in MPGH.
    Minus is he's not annoying and his profile avatar is a male. But still, why the fuck would you give any fucks about some gender in interwebs?
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast