Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72
  1. #31
    Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College Debt
    Posts
    1,621
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Pathetic people in the world

  2. #32
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,770
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    God you need to stop being 3 and act 10 AT LEAST
    could you not fill your arguments with ad hominem jesus fuck


    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    You just supported that it was alright to much him
    yes i definitely support muching him

    if the kid is trying to start fights then he deserves to be taught properly, not through baby ass "oh dont do this sweety"
    a disability should not affect the opinion of one's actions
    also if you dare fucking say "he doesnt know what he's doing" note the "very minor" and the "half blind". 1. blindness does not affect comprehension skills/speech skills 2. very minor autism does not and will not affect comprehension of what you are doing/saying, it would be more along the lines of anxiety
    you're the one being the child
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 09-25-2015 at 12:31 AM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  3. #33
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,740
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    could you not fill your arguments with ad hominem jesus fuck
    Did not know you knew what a fallacy is at age 3
    Good job boy!


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    . blindness does not affect comprehension skills/speech skills 2. very minor autism does not and will not affect comprehension of what you are doing/saying, it would be more along the lines of anxiety
    you're the one being the child

    Your research and evidence on this accusation?
    Or is this just a appeal to authority of the population?
    Using General common knowledge on life
    On a single specific topic is not accurate at all
    Last edited by Organized Chaos; 09-25-2015 at 12:36 AM.

  4. #34
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,770
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    our research and evidence on this accusation?
    first off you can be blind and still talk.
    speech and being HALF BLIND MEANING YOU CAN STILL SEE BUT NOT WELL will still allow you to comprehend and understand everything happening around you.
    by half blind you can also mean just blind in one eye and have full clarity in the other.

    second off autism:

    it affects how they communicate with people, how they understand what people are saying.

    however according to the cited context from the person stating that the MILDLY autistic kid was picking the fight he was clearly comprehending what he was doing. (he was challenging him, or speaking first.)
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 09-25-2015 at 12:37 AM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  5. #35
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,740
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    first off you can be blind and still talk.
    speech and being HALF BLIND MEANING YOU CAN STILL SEE BUT NOT WELL will still allow you to comprehend and understand everything happening around you.
    by half blind you can also mean just blind in one eye and have full clarity in the other.

    second off autism:
    But how do you know that is his case???
    Just because a lot of peope who have minor autism have only these things affecting them
    Doesn't mean he's the same

    Once again your video appeal to authority
    You back up your statement by using someone who has authority
    Last edited by Organized Chaos; 09-25-2015 at 12:39 AM.

  6. #36
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,770
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    But how do you know that is his case???
    Just because a lot of peope who have minor autism have only tehse things affect abuot them
    Doesn't mean he's the same
    i think you should look up the definition of the word mild

    sure they all have their different quirks but that is what autism is to begin with. Mild autism is not going to fully impair the way he speaks/comprehends a situation. Starting a fight purposely clearly shows that he's not void of comprehension.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 09-25-2015 at 12:40 AM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  7. #37
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,740
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    i think you should look up the definition of the word mild

    sure they all have their different quirks but that is what autism is to begin with.
    Thanks for agreeing to my side of the argument
    You said "they all have different quirks"
    You did no research, you just appealed to authority and ad populum
    You may leave the podium and there goes your argument
    Last edited by Organized Chaos; 09-25-2015 at 12:42 AM.

  8. #38
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,770
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    But how do you know that is his case???
    Just because a lot of peope who have minor autism have only these things affecting them
    Doesn't mean he's the same

    Once again your video appeal to authority
    You back up your statement by using someone who has authority
    good job using google to find fallacies that i didn't even use
    he's literally from the national autistic society (NAS) and literally breaks down what autism is in it's entirety
    good try attempting to be smart.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    Thanks for agreeing to my side of the argument
    i didn't. most of the time it's just social-type anxiety and you're unable to correctly understand what people say. in this kid's case, he's the one talking first. i literally said autism varies but i literally never said that it always impairs comprehension.

    yet again you ignore my point stating that he initiated the fight.

    i'll believe some context over no context any day.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 09-25-2015 at 12:43 AM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  9. #39
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,740
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    good job using google to find fallacies that i didn't even use
    he's literally from the national autistic society (NAS) and literally breaks down what autism is, not a specific set example of it.

    good try attempting to be smart.
    I didn't use google
    See unlike yourself mate I am in AP Lang and learned this like 2 years ago in English 9 Adv.
    I am not in 4k like yourself.

    And if he was from (NAS) why didn't you say so before?
    Not after you realized your mistake?

  10. #40
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,770
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    And if he was from (NAS) why didn't you say so before?
    Not after you realized your mistake?
    because maybe it's on the fucking video channel name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    I am not in 4k like yourself.
    more ad hominem
    start using an actual basis instead of just trying to derail whatever i say by automatically claiming it's a fallacy since i called you out on one

    you've given me literally nothing and have dodged two key critical points of this
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 09-25-2015 at 12:46 AM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  11. #41
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,740
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    because maybe it's on the fucking video channel name.
    How am I suppose to know?
    I can't read.
    In fact I can't see cause I'm half blind and mildly autistic
    So how am I typing???
    My assistant

  12. #42
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,770
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    How am I suppose to know?
    I can't read.
    In fact I can't see cause I'm half blind and mildly autistic
    So how am I typing???
    My assistant
    nice smartass shitpost.
    goes to show you still deserve CS

    as you can see that kid clearly has an assistant for school, i mean he's totally and clearly walking with one

    again you can be half blind as in clarity in one eye and blindness in the other, hence why you can type.

    also you're misinterpreting autism entirely now. now you're basically saying they're totally un-able to perform basic tasks even with your use of the word mild, and cannot type.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 09-25-2015 at 12:49 AM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  13. #43
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,740
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    nice smartass shitpost.
    goes to show you still deserve CS

    as you can see that kid clearly has an assistant for school, i mean he's totally and clearly walking with one

    again you can be half blind as in clarity in one eye and blindness in the other.
    So?
    Half blind is half blind

  14. #44
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,770
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    Half blind is half blind
    I can shit in my own left eye and go blind and still see full-well in my right. That means I can still see straight.
    His case is undefined.
    Good spampost though.

    Since I made a late edit I'll say it again:
    good misinterpretation of autism, basically implying they can't perform basic function such as typing even at a mild level
    your questioning of it pretty much proves you know nothing about it.

    you still fail to address the two key points I've said so I'm heading to bed since you clearly do not intend to address them

    /end argument
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 09-25-2015 at 12:52 AM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  15. #45
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,740
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    I can shit in my own left eye and go blind and still see full-well in my right. That means I can still see straight.
    His case is undefined.
    Good spampost though.
    Your depth perception would be completely fucked up w/ one eye seeing
    I would rather have 2 half blind

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] LOL WOW 160k zp wasting it on this gun.
    By steelrat55rat in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 12:39 PM
  2. Idk if this was a waste or not...
    By thedude28 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 06:37 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 04:18 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 07:13 AM