Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    12/07/2017 - 3/07/2017
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,385
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Mellow

    I am finally free now.

    I am no longer a cocksucker. After 3 years of being a CS's and not knowing you can leave after 4 months of being CS, I am finally free. I admit I'll miss all the porn and confessions in the level 2 area. It is a very special day.

  2. #2
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Waaaaaaaaiiiiiittttttt. CS get rights to member 2+ forum???? Tf
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  3. #3
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,757
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Waaaaaaaaiiiiiittttttt. CS get rights to member 2+ forum???? Tf
    Yeah, they always have.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    12/07/2017 - 3/07/2017
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,385
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Waaaaaaaaiiiiiittttttt. CS get rights to member 2+ forum???? Tf
    Yea yea, don't donators???

  5. #5
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,757
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Slender Man™ View Post


    Yea yea, don't donators???
    Donators get up to member lvl 4 shit I believe.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    12/07/2017 - 3/07/2017
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,385
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Donators get up to member lvl 4 shit I believe.
    THERES LEVEL FOUR?????????????????????????????????

  7. #7
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,757
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Slender Man™ View Post


    THERES LEVEL FOUR?????????????????????????????????
    Yeah, there is. I've only seen like one or two lvl 4's.

    Eyy where's that 2k post count ban b0y
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  8. #8
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Slender Man™ View Post


    Yea yea, don't donators???
    Yeah but why would Cock Suckers lol
    thats like promoting mem level 1s
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  9. #9
    Threadstarter
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    12/07/2017 - 3/07/2017
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,385
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Yeah, there is. I've only seen like one or two lvl 4's.

    Eyy where's that 2k post count ban b0y
    Sssshhhhh


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Yeah but why would Cock Suckers lol
    thats like promoting mem level 1s
    Whats in the level four?

  10. #10
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Yeah, there is. I've only seen like one or two lvl 4's.

    Eyy where's that 2k post count ban b0y
    How do I get lvl 4?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  11. #11
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    How do I get lvl 4?
    Suck Dave's dick.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to hidudeshi For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (09-24-2015)

  13. #12
    Threadstarter
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    12/07/2017 - 3/07/2017
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,385
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    Suck Dave's dick.
    Don't tell me your desires. #HIDUDESHI4CS

  14. #13
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Slender Man™ View Post


    Don't tell me your desires. #HIDUDESHI4CS
    I have been on MPGH long enough to understand how not to get CS. Apparently you still haven't

  15. #14
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Other MMORPG Area
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    1461
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Whose behind the idea of cs tag from the first place? Dave or arun.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  16. #15
    Threadstarter
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    12/07/2017 - 3/07/2017
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,385
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    I have been on MPGH long enough to understand how not to get CS. Apparently you still haven't
    I requested CS, not do the wrong shit....


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slender Man™ View Post


    I requested CS, not do the wrong shit....
    I think it was Dave.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So, who has final exams now?
    By Mokou-Sama in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 11:25 PM
  3. [Release] Dont u all wanna learn c++ free now you can
    By KUrussian in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 08:32 AM
  4. World of warcraft is free now.
    By Shadeyz346 in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 04:44 AM
  5. Finally free
    By Ghost in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:16 AM