Thread: Creepy Shit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Creepy Shit.




    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  2. #2
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Utter bullshit.
    Nothing that highly classified would be hosted on a webpage, and it wouldn't say 'this is totes classified gaiz, top secretz'.
    Death toll 20 to 100 Million, lmfao sure.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Democritus (09-27-2015),fl4zh (09-28-2015),kingofproz (09-28-2015),Organized Chaos (09-27-2015),Schuba (09-28-2015)

  4. #3
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    If it is classified, why the fuck is it on their website?
    Last edited by Terror; 09-27-2015 at 07:32 PM.

  5. #4
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    If it is classified, why the fuck is it on their website?
    This could be the website that the official NASA users get access to, you never know.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  6. #5
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    As others are saying if it's true then it's not for you.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #6
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Today is a moon eclipse not some Asteroid impact, that I call a utter bullshit and as others have already mentioned.

  8. #7
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post
    Today is a moon eclipse not some Asteroid impact, that I call a utter bullshit and as others have already mentioned.
    I guess we will have to see :P

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  9. #8
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post


    I guess we will have to see :P
    If it was an asteroid, don't you think we'd be hit already?

  10. #9
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post


    If it was an asteroid, don't you think we'd be hit already?
    The date says Sept 28, so I dont think so.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  11. #10
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post


    The date says Sept 28, so I dont think so.
    Well, I guess we'll see and I think that whole thing is a pile of bullshit cos if it wasn't, you'd be posting the link to that (source) and shit... A lot of sources point out towards moon eclipse. Haha.
    Last edited by H!nt; 09-27-2015 at 08:52 PM.

  12. #11
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,760
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    @Dylan https://www.nasa.gov/

    If it's saying that it's NASA, you might want to look at the layout of the actual website and compare...[/FONT]
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

    kingofproz (09-28-2015)

  14. #12
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    @Dylan https://www.nasa.gov/

    If it's saying that it's NASA, you might want to look at the layout of the actual website and compare...
    You are right, but this document was also made back about 6 - 7 months.[/FONT]

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  15. #13
    OxoOwL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    @Dylan https://www.nasa.gov/

    If it's saying that it's NASA, you might want to look at the layout of the actual website and compare...[/FONT]
    Your font didn't work.
    And this is pretty weird.
    My friend also told me there's like something with a lot of water coming to earth.

  16. #14
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,760
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by OxoOwL View Post
    Your font didn't work.
    And this is pretty weird.
    My friend also told me there's like something with a lot of water coming to earth.
    Font can glitch out sometimes after editting, idk I editted the post once to fix a grammar mistake.

    Also your friend's probably fucking with you, lol.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  17. #15
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by OxoOwL View Post
    Your font didn't work.
    And this is pretty weird.
    My friend also told me there's like something with a lot of water coming to earth.
    "A lot of water coming to earth" What the fuck did I just read?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to H!nt For This Useful Post:

    kingofproz (09-28-2015)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] some creepy shit
    By OscR in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 08:33 AM
  2. [Video] Creepy shit, yo
    By bowlcut in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 02:33 PM
  3. Holy Shit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 06:16 AM
  4. Random Shit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 07:58 PM
  5. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM