Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

Cool Most Dangerous Countries In the World ! guess who is the first

1 Iraq {iam from iraq } iam very very poor us hell to
    It is so dangerous because people living there risk their lives and their average life spam is about 30-40 and they lack access to clean water food and other kinds of materials to survive. They also get killed in different kind of reasons that don't actually have to be killedM+24
    Uh, **cough cough** third world country. And how in the world, is the U.S. most dangerous? I mean, our government might not be best as of now, but were not so incosiderate that we just would nuke a country. I, being a 13 year old male American Minor, know were not some dirty pigs that take everything and do bad stuff. Way to be positive, people.M+11
    First Iraq was safe and calm but when america army attack it, Iraq became unsecure and terrible, I think sources of all insecurity in the world are america and Israel.

Please think about this issue very carefully that, in each country there is insecurity and war america paricipate it.M+15
    Iraq was a paradise before the US came in and remove it's legit government and take half of it's oil - CerealGuy

2 Somalia
    Somalia has no government. Plus there is a lot of terrorism. There's a civil war going on warlords, pirates, famine, and drought. Somalia is hell on Earth.

3 North Korea
    It's dangerous because the dictatorship is SO MUCH... like there's no freedom of speech and internet is forbidden. Only the high rank officials can use internet to cover them up. THEY ARE FULL OF LIES! No North Korean people have access to the Internet because the government is concerned that people would see things that would make them feel unfairly critical toward the West, and the government would like to protect the West's reputation by preventing the people from going on the Internet. LIKE! And there are lots and lots and lots and lots of propaganda. They are war freaks in short.

4 Afghanistan

For my opinion afghanistan is most most dangerous country in the world, united states of america is no way near as dangerous as afghanistan, but some places in the united states are dangerous like the bronx or detroit but any where in afghanistan is more dangerous than anywhere in united states of americaM+15
    my one friend who used to live there said half her school got blown up - cowstar

5 Syria

The regime is shelling cities using mortars, bombs, tanks, helicopters and jet fighters! Scud missiles are used too to hit civilians, needless to remind you of the chemical weapons which have been used too! The regime is fighting rebels inside and outside cities.. No where to run! Now what do you think? What country is the most dangerous in the world?M+11
    Syria is a dangerous place. Isis is there. Isis is a large group of terrible people. They brainwash children so that they can join Isis. This group holds innocent people hostage. Sometimes they kill those people! So I would like to say that Syria is very dangerous.M+1
    Living in Syria, I can assure you that after an official count of 400,000 deaths in the past three years along with all kinds of tragic living circumstance where one is unsure whether he'll survive the day or not... We definitely are the most dangerous place in the world.
    What a great touristic ad, isn't it?M+2
    Syria is so poor

6 Israel { the mother fuckers country }

The country is cursed for all people in the worldM+16
    Israel is most dangerous country in the worldM+14
    Yes it is dangerous but you know why these countries are dangerous because we all can't accept each other's differences so when someone is different doesn't mean they are evil or bad we are all God's (Allah's) Children whether you believe in him or not

7 South Africa

I also live in South Africa, we have had 2 family doctors murdered [our last one we had known for 20yrs, he was shot in his own home in front of his wife while just closing the backdoor of his house]. We have had friends shot, raped, robbed, mugged, carjacked. My husband and son were just recently held up in their local café by 20 armed men. It was a Sunday and they were just buying bread and milk, for goodness sake! Everyone had to lie on the floor and told they would be shot if they looked at them [the criminals],

8 Mexico
    I disagree with the fact that Mexico is in 7th. They should be in 3rd due to the deaths caused by the cartels and Mexico is way more dangerous than the usa. Does USA have power gangs or a powerful military. No they don't. Just because Mexico lost in the Mexican American war doesn't mean they are more powerful. Mexico is a fierce country. The USA is no more dangerous than a little doll.M+16
    WHY IS AMERICA IN THE TOP 5? PEOPLE... We need to put this list in a per-capita.
    America is not this dangerous!
    We are not in the TOP 10!

9 United States
    The Usa is getting more dangerous, and all the people who are saying that USA is not dangerous is because they live in USA and don't want to admit that it is one of the most dangerous country in the world, I mean world wide, you see american news all the time that are about murders or robberies or prison breaks, and I live in the UK. Its not that the people are crazy its just over populated like brazil and china, and Iraq is dangerous because of there history with bad presidents like salaam which made them violent. That's all I have to say.

10 Pakistan

Pakistan is extremely beautiful place, especially northern areas are just like Switzerland. Pakistan is very famous for Basmati Rice, Mangoes, Cotton, Sugar and other minerals.

Thanks
    NO.. BRASIL NUMERO 1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

Thanks
    are u sunni buddy or alawi or shia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by khatabhunter View Post
    Lmao at the guy trying to tap him on the shoulder.
    "Sir, you can't do that here. Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to move to the parking lot to fire your weapon."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Degree For This Useful Post:

Bryan (09-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Job View Post
    NO.. BRASIL NUMERO 1
    No not Brazil....go to YouTube and watch..

Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    where's Russia?
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    India is #1
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Holy hell the entirety of this is rambling nonsense with nothing to back it up.

US at 8th? lmfao, try 111th (One hundred and eleventh) buddy.

Prob troll but still.
    Last edited by Aborted; 09-28-2015 at 03:40 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Canada should be #1, fucking deer/moose running all over the place you'll get mauled one of these days.

Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017