Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254

    GFX Sections is really dead....

    Idk guys, I feel sad that the GFX section is posted in so rarely.

    I love just arty shit, and especially competitions and tutorials. Maybe if there were some coolio mods for the Art and Design section that could hold competitions and show-offs, there might be more people interested in posting in it?

    Also, I'm thinking of setting up a Signature design service to design signatures like the one I have, what do you guys think of that?


  2. #2
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    Idk guys, I feel sad that the GFX section is posted in so rarely.

    I love just arty shit, and especially competitions and tutorials. Maybe if there were some coolio mods for the Art and Design section that could hold competitions and show-offs, there might be more people interested in posting in it?

    Also, I'm thinking of setting up a Signature design service to design signatures like the one I have, what do you guys think of that?

    Yeah theres not many services and releases like there used to be

  3. #3
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Pug View Post
    Yeah theres not many services and releases like there used to be
    Think we could make this a thing and try revamp it? Also I'm interested in trying to persuade them to change the forum theme, but I doubt it will ever happen.

  4. #4
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This is a game related forum, graphics arts don't really pertain much into gaming.

  5. #5
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Yeah that would be pretty cool to have some contests like that. @Doc would kill everyone and win 1st every single time, but it would be cool to see who gets 2nd!
    Also, no real need for mods for the GFX sub-forum. We already have 2 minions and Arun moderating general and it's subforums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  6. #6
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,363
    Guess what's coming soon from the Publicist team


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Depp (09-28-2015)

  8. #7
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,720
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,337
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    Idk guys, I feel sad that the GFX section is posted in so rarely.

    I love just arty shit, and especially competitions and tutorials. Maybe if there were some coolio mods for the Art and Design section that could hold competitions and show-offs, there might be more people interested in posting in it?

    Also, I'm thinking of setting up a Signature design service to design signatures like the one I have, what do you guys think of that?

    I've already made hundreds of sigs like that

    3muchwork5me

  9. #8
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    This is a game related forum, graphics arts don't really pertain much into gaming.
    Well actually, this forum is supposed to cater for everything, like it says when you sign up.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    I've already made hundreds of sigs like that

    3muchwork5me
    Yeah it is, but I'm new to After Effects, and I want to improve my skillset.

  10. #9
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,720
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,337
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Yeah that would be pretty cool to have some contests like that. @Doc would kill everyone and win 1st every single time, but it would be cool to see who gets 2nd!
    Also, no real need for mods for the GFX sub-forum. We already have 2 minions and Arun moderating general and it's subforums.
    I don't know...
    I actually would like to gfx battle doc


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    Well actually, this forum is supposed to cater for everything, like it says when you sign up.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yeah it is, but I'm new to After Effects, and I want to improve my skillset.
    Lmao After Effects 4 nubs
    kek
    i'b used :/

  11. #10
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Yeah that would be pretty cool to have some contests like that. @Doc would kill everyone and win 1st every single time, but it would be cool to see who gets 2nd!
    Also, no real need for mods for the GFX sub-forum. We already have 2 minions and Arun moderating general and it's subforums.
    Well What i meant really, was GFX mods that actually are enthusiastic about design and therefore can participate in discussions with a liberal vocabulary.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    I don't know...
    I actually would like to gfx battle doc


    - - - Updated - - -



    Lmao After Effects 4 nubs
    kek
    i'b used :/
    Heheh well u'know I'm bored of top-skilz 3d design. Too much shite

  12. #11
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    @darkplay6xx
    Liek Raple said, the publicist team will probably do something of the like.



    Suicidial, you won't beat Doc, but it'll be fun to view for an audience.


    Edit: apparently I don't know how to mention people.
    Last edited by Schuba; 09-28-2015 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  13. #12
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,720
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,337
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    [COLOR=DimGray @darkplay6xx
    Liek Raple said, the publicist team will probably do something of the like.



    Suicidial, you won't beat Doc, but it'll be fun to view for an audience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post

    Edit: apparently I don't know how to mention people.
    You don't even know bro, my current sig is outdated af
    But yet @Shuba I have been doing GFX for awhile now, and I know that I am one of thee let's say, "More experienced, qualified, and better designers on MPGH."


    On a more serious matter/ side note
    @Doc
    I challenge you



    =edit=

    @darkplay6xx
    If you check around posts made in GFX Section last year I made a huge effort to the section
    And I even asked arun/ liz/ dave about opening apps for the section. (got 0 replys)

    I have just forgotten to post my works there anymore.
    It's pointless, all you receive is non-need CnC
    ie: "Great job, looks nice!, Keep doing what your doing!, I like it!, etc..."

    No one knows how to real CnC there are a select few who can
    I used do give users CnC if it was not a lost hope
    But I just haven't looked at the section recently much.
    Last edited by Organized Chaos; 09-28-2015 at 04:18 PM.

  14. #13
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    This is a game related forum, graphics arts don't really pertain much into gaming.
    that section used to be awesome though. then mpgh got aids and is slowly dying. do we even have private hacks anymore?
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ydocsmada For This Useful Post:

    Depp (09-28-2015)

  16. #14
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,720
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,337
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post


    that section used to be awesome though. then mpgh got aids and is slowly dying. do we even have private hacks anymore?
    Not allowed too...
    Hence why the site was sued
    Due to taxes and other online law "issues, dealing w/ that sorta thing." I think

  17. #15
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Not allowed too...
    Hence why the site was sued
    Due to taxes and other online law "issues, dealing w/ that sorta thing." I think
    i vaguely remember that. ********* skillz got hit too. too bad, really.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Section is really dead
    By Sheep in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2014, 07:27 PM
  2. GFX section dead
    By Austin in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 06:22 PM
  3. Small Rant-GFX section
    By Czar in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 08:50 PM
  4. GFX Section, Win my vote
    By NatureSkillz in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:24 PM
  5. GFX section link.
    By RJ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 05:07 PM