Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Yay I can't wait to be ruled by islam, free Oiphones and sandals for everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Yay I can't wait to be ruled by islam, free Oiphones and sandals for everyone

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khatabhunter View Post
    allah akber

The guy doing the vid is an idiot, he says that 2 sets of parents who both have 1 child, then those 1 children will have 1 so therefore lessening the population. Thats horseshit, because unless those kids are incestuous fucks, they are going to have kids with someone else, hence always increasing the population. Don't listen to this guy, I studied this shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    The guy doing the vid is an idiot, he says that 2 sets of parents who both have 1 child, then those 1 children will have 1 so therefore lessening the population. Thats horseshit, because unless those kids are incestuous fucks, they are going to have kids with someone else, hence always increasing the population. Don't listen to this guy, I studied this shit.
    the guy doing the vedio is Christian my friend

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    you are fucking block brain dead u ddnt even read our book so pleas shut the fuck up retard dont know shit some if my book the your idiot Scientists have discoverd in 1900 and 2015 black hole is in in our book and sea and ocen is not merge and more thinking will blow your idiot mind and maby will open it to but us god said there is block brains llike your need go to hell for there stoped nonsens shit dumb

- - - Updated - - -

probably god will burn then in the seven hells and i will first guy watch them
    Before you try to insult an English guy, you should try to make some sense yourself, so let me make my life a bit bitter.

I'm a block brain dead? That made zero sense. You seem to be brain dead. Yes, I didn't read your Islamic book and why should I? As far as I know, any kind of God (whatever if its Christianity God, or Islamic God) they all forbid you to call someone names like retard, dumb, idiot and other such slurs.

Science have discovered that 1900 and 2015 black hole is in your book? What the fuck that supposed to mean? To me it looks like YOU are brain dead rather than I, because the way you explain me this kind of shit is um, I don't know retarded enough that I'm not even understanding what the fuck are you saying right now.

God will do shit to me because that thing called God doesn't god damn exist, please give me any proof regarding to his existence or what the fuck did he do that made us who we are, what gave us this skills to build so magnificent structures and shit? Please share the proof / source so it can back the fuck up your theory, don't come back before YOU have that.

"God does this to you, God does that to you" in my ASS. If God really exist then how come those who believe in God, pray to him every fucking night isn't making them immortal so they can life forever ever? Are you that autistic?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to H!nt For This Useful Post:

meap01 (09-29-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by thien269 View Post
    Yay I can't wait to be ruled by islam, free Oiphones and sandals for everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Yay I can't wait to be ruled by islam, free Oiphones and sandals for everyone
    yes us god say your are free to do what you want and he told wrong things if u like do it do it then if u dont like do it dont he give us this ruls for our better =)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post

Before you try to insult an English guy, you should try to make some sense yourself, so let me make my life a bit bitter.

I'm a block brain dead? That made zero sense. You seem to be brain dead. Yes, I didn't read your Islamic book and why should I? As far as I know, any kind of God (whatever if its Christianity God, or Islamic God) they all forbid you to call someone names like retard, dumb, idiot and other such slurs.

Science have discovered that 1900 and 2015 black hole is in your book? What the fuck that supposed to mean? To me it looks like YOU are brain dead rather than I, because the way you explain me this kind of shit is um, I don't know retarded enough that I'm not even understanding what the fuck are you saying right now.

God will do shit to me because that thing called God doesn't god damn exist, please give me any proof regarding to his existence or what the fuck did he do that made us who we are, what gave us this skills to build so magnificent structures and shit? Please share the proof / source so it can back the fuck up your theory, don't come back before YOU have that.

"God does this to you, God does that to you" in my ASS. If God really exist then how come those who believe in God, pray to him every fucking night isn't making them immortal so they can life forever ever? Are you that autistic?
    it my fault sry i was try talk with moneky dosnt understand anything i thou he is human have brain sry agen
    Last edited by khatabhunter; 09-29-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    yes us god say your are free to do what you want and he told wrong things if u like do it do it then if u dont like do it dont he give us this ruls for our better =)

- - - Updated - - -

it my fault sry bro i was try talk with moneky dosnt understand anything
    Your 3-4 threads were laughable, including this one, and if you call me a monkey who doesn't understand anything, then I must burst your bubble because it seems like you didn't fulfill my request and you are a monkey too technically, so good call out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    bye monkey i will miss how stopped you are

- - - Updated - - -

Your 3-4 threads were laughable, including this one, and if you call me a monkey who doesn't understand anything, then I must burst your bubble because it seems like you didn't fulfill my request and you are a monkey too technically, so good call out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

- - - Updated - - -

Says the monkey.

Thanks
    the guy doing the vedio is Christian my friend
    I couldn't give less of a shit tbh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ALLAHU AKBAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Rude? Have you ever seen what Muslim or whatever kind did to World Trade Center? THAT is rude, there died a lot of innocent people who went to work every day and did NOTHING to Muslims and what happened? They fucking died. Of-course that's not all muslims but it feels like soon enough every single one of them might be them.
    Are you stupid? THOSE were terrorists, how can you label a whole religion based on a few bad eggs... Theres shit tons of christian extremists that are never label'd by their religion. You are extremely ignorant...

Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Are you stupid? THOSE were terrorists, how can you label a whole religion based on a few bad eggs... Theres shit tons of christian extremists that are never label'd by their religion. You are extremely ignorant...
    I'm not stupid, I'm ignorant. I didn't want to label every single Muslim, if it came out like that then I am officially sorry, and of-course there's shit tons of Christians who do something like this and they're not labeling their whole religion.. I'm sorry, but whatever since you thought I labeled every single freaking Muslim/Islamic person.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Most terrorists are Muslim. But not all muslims are terrorists. Muslims are very peaceful peoplebut if it are those allah akbar ISIS cunts or any other sort of terrorists they can go and blow themselves up with their family in their own yard i couldnt care less. If there are the typical, peaceful muslim people coming here yeah I wouldn't mind that too much as long as they don't take over my bloody country.

Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    UK gonna stay christian doe :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pug View Post