Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Paul Walker's daughter has filled wrongful death lawsuit against Porsche

    Meadow Walker, the daughter of Paul Walker, has filled a wrongful death lawsuit against carmaker Porsche nearly two years after her father's Death in a crash in Santa Clarita, California.

    Paul Walker was in the passenger seat of his 2005 Porsche Cerrera GT when his friend Roger Rodas, who was driving, lost control of the car and crashed into a "tree". Both men died in the crash: the actor was 40, while Rodas was 38.

    In a lawsuit filled Monday and obtained by EW, Meadow Walker also accuses Porsche of Strict liability and negligence, and seeks a survival claim for an unspecific amount of damages to be determined in a jury trial.

    Read more from here

    What are YOUR thoughts regarding to this lawsuit which was made 2 years later after his father passing away?
    Lemme know.

    Edit: You might ask why tree is in quotes, well its because it wasn't a tree, it was some sort of pipe which was next of the road and tree's.
    Last edited by H!nt; 09-29-2015 at 03:12 PM.

  2. #2
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Desperation.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Itachi For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (09-29-2015)

  4. #3
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,725
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,342
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post
    Meadow Walker, the daughter of Paul Walker, has filled a wrongful death lawsuit against carmaker Porsche nearly two years after her father's Death in a crash in Santa Clarita, California.

    Paul Walker was in the passenger seat of his 2005 Porsche Cerrera GT when his friend Roger Rodas, who was driving, lost control of the car and crashed into a "tree". Both men died in the crash: the actor was 40, while Rodas was 38.

    In a lawsuit filled Monday and obtained by EW, Meadow Walker also accuses Porsche of Strict liability and negligence, and seeks a survival claim for an unspecific amount of damages to be determined in a jury trial.

    Read more from here

    What are YOUR thoughts regarding to this lawsuit which was made 2 years later after his father passing away?
    Lemme know.
    Why did Paul Walker Cross the road???
     

    He wasn't wearing his seat belt

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Organized Chaos For This Useful Post:

    H!nt (09-29-2015),Lunatic (09-29-2015)

  6. #4
    Moona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    All is said in a single word above.

    Webcoder - PM me for any help

  7. #5
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Why did Paul Walker Cross the road???
     

    He wasn't wearing his seat belt
    He was stuck because of the seat belt....

    Edit: Car burst into a fire and he was stuck in the car.

  8. #6
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,725
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,342
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post


    He was stuck because of the seat belt....

    Edit: Car burst into a fire and he was stuck in the car.
    It's a joke buddy...
    Have some humor

  9. #7
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    It's a joke buddy...
    Have some humor
    I got that and I actually laughed when I read it .

  10. #8
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,725
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,342
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post


    I got that and I actually laughed when I read it .
    Then just say
    'd

  11. #9
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Then just say
    'd
    I should have, yeah.. But well, now its kind of late for that.

    OT: I still find it funny how they said tree killed them while it was a pipe.

  12. #10
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,725
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,342
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post


    I should have, yeah.. But well, now its kind of late for that.

    OT: I still find it funny how they said tree killed them while it was a pipe.
    No I killed em!!

  13. #11
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    No I killed em!!
    omg I'm crying cos of these jokes.

  14. #12
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    smells like bullshit.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  15. #13
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post
    smells like bullshit.
    I smelled it too 'til I read this, even after reading that it still smells like one:
    Porsche releases statement on Paul Walker wrongful death lawsuit

  16. #14
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Last edited by Aborted; 09-29-2015 at 03:49 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    H!nt (09-29-2015),joshZ (09-30-2015),Schuba (09-29-2015)

  18. #15
    Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College Debt
    Posts
    1,621
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    R.I.P.
    Paul Walker but it was their action for death

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 04:45 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:13 PM
  3. Paul Walker Dead at 40
    By Confin3d in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 04:46 PM
  4. RIP Paul Walker, Fast and Furious.
    By DarkLordXYZ in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 03:17 AM
  5. [Solved] Guys Hackermayby has something wronge with me
    By anamasryaraby in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 01:21 AM