Thread: quick poll boys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    bioecho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Bay Area
    Posts
    800
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    250

    quick poll boys

    What would you be willing to pay on a graphics card service? You'd pay me I'd send you graphics card. Up to titan x
    Can get any graphics by nivida not amd.
    Last edited by bioecho; 10-01-2015 at 09:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    That's too vague.
    Elaborate.

    Edit: I'd pay a fraction of the sum of what it was worth.
    You'll have to outdo the offers of any of the refunding services, their cut is 5 - 10%.
    So you'd have to go lower than that.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 10-01-2015 at 09:27 PM.

  3. #3
    Kongou.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    That's too vague.
    Elaborate.

    Edit: I'd pay a fraction of the sum of what it was worth.
    You'll have to outdo the offers of any of the refunding services, their cut is 5 - 10%.
    So you'd have to go lower than that.
    The service is set so you can get any Nvidia GEFORCE graphics card from say the GT 610 all the way up to the titan X.

    lolwut? Why would he have to beat refunding services? How many people could afford to buy the Titan X with a credit card and refund it afterwards? Your logic is very stronk.

    This is MPGH Marketplace logic in a nutshell. "If it can't beat refunding services then you're charging too much."
    Last edited by Kongou.; 10-01-2015 at 09:36 PM.

  4. #4
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
    What would you be willing to pay on a graphics card service? You'd pay me I'd send you graphics card. Up to titan x
    Can get any graphics by nivida not amd.
    Sending worldwide?

  5. #5
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    If you are willing to send it to anywhere in the world. Wouldn't it be expensive, shipping the product to us.

  6. #6
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Well would it not vary on what graphic card it is? Not all of them cost the same, so you should set a price range.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #7
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Mio Akiyama! View Post
    The service is set so you can get any Nvidia GEFORCE graphics card from say the GT 610 all the way up to the titan X.

    lolwut? Why would he have to beat refunding services? How many people could afford to buy the Titan X with a credit card and refund it afterwards? Your logic is very stronk.

    This is MPGH Marketplace logic in a nutshell. "If it can't beat refunding services then you're charging too much."
    You're funny.
    Do I really need to explain why he would have to outdo the refunding service?

    Lets go then.
    If he sells ANY of these cards, he's probably likely to base the price on whatever item he's getting
    Still with me?
    Then to make money off of that item, for the service he provides, he'd have to put in a percentage of how much he'd want to make on top of whatever he decided the base price would be. Or just the price he wants for them.
    Getting difficult?
    So IF for example someone does want the TITAN X OMFG ITS SO BIG AND EXPENSIVE card, then he might have a market for that card and that card alone, or any other high end card that people might not have the pocket change to buy, while some refunders front the cost (Yes), BUT, anything in pocket value that you can actually purchase and then only pay 10% of the actual price or get two items for one, would OP's price be LOWER than the price of what you could get if you went through a refunder.

    10% Price for any item you want.
    Or whatever price he want's for the item that MAY exceed the value of what you'd actually spend if you put an investment onto getting a refunded item instead.

    You should ALWAYS be aware of what people around you are selling an item for.
    Then sell it cheaper, or provide better service.
    Because people are, and will, look for the cheaper and more successful service.


    You know what, let me dumb it down so much anyone could understand.
    Would you rather pay less or more for something?
    Less? OK, I thought so.

    That is why he has to keep them in mind.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 10-01-2015 at 09:59 PM.

  8. #8
    Pyramid Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Demonic Entity
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    You're funny.
    Do I really need to explain why he would have to outdo the refunding service?

    Lets go then.
    If he sells ANY of these cards, he's probably likely to base the price on whatever item he's getting
    Still with me?
    Then to make money off of that item, for the service he provides, he'd have to put in a percentage of how much he'd want to make on top of whatever he decided the base price would be. Or just the price he wants for them.
    Getting difficult?
    So IF for example someone does want the TITAN X OMFG ITS SO BIG AND EXPENSIVE card, then he might have a market for that card and that card alone, or any other high end card that people might not have the pocket change to buy, while some refunders front the cost (Yes), BUT, anything in pocket value that you can actually purchase and then only pay 10% of the actual price or get two items for one, would OP's price be LOWER than the price of what you could get if you went through a refunder.

    10% Price for any item you want.
    Or whatever price he want's for the item that MAY exceed the value of what you'd actually spend if you put an investment onto getting a refunded item instead.

    You should ALWAYS be aware of what people around you are selling an item for.
    Then sell it cheaper, or provide better service.
    Because people are, and will, look for the cheaper and more successful service.
    Is it worldwide and how much would be the price?

  9. #9
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post


    Is it worldwide and how much would be the price?
    Those are factors.
    You're also asking the wrong person, I'm not selling or providing any services.

    Unless someone wants to get chopped up as an experiment to see how long it would take to eat a man.

  10. #10
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    20 or 25%
    do a flat rate on the bigger ones

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Degree For This Useful Post:

    DrMasi (10-05-2015),Xenocide (10-01-2015)

  12. #11
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    20 or 25%
    do a flat rate on the bigger ones
    See people, that's a smart way of doing things.
    How it should be handled.

  13. #12
    Kongou.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    You're funny.
    Do I really need to explain why he would have to outdo the refunding service?

    Lets go then. Alright lets do this
    If he sells ANY of these cards, he's probably likely to base the price on whatever item he's getting Yeh you right
    Still with me?
    Then to make money off of that item, for the service he provides, he'd have to put in a percentage of how much he'd want to make on top of whatever he decided the base price would be. Or just the price he wants for them. You right you right
    Getting difficult?
    So IF for example someone does want the TITAN X OMFG ITS SO BIG AND EXPENSIVE card, then he might have a market for that card and that card alone, or any other high end card that people might not have the pocket change to buy, while some refunders front the cost (Yes)

    BUT, anything in pocket value that you can actually purchase and then only pay 10% of the actual price or get two items for one, would OP's price be LOWER than the price of what you could get if you went through a refunder. Bioche doesn't have to make it cheaper. People will still buy the service. This was proven in the MacBook Pro thread.


    10% Price for any item you want.
    Or whatever price he want's for the item that MAY exceed the value of what you'd actually spend if you put an investment onto getting a refunded item instead.

    You should ALWAYS be aware of what people around you are selling an item for. People sell Apple Refunding services and people still buy macbook pros for $300-
    $600 a piece. It doesn't get as many customers but it also provides more than enough profit.

    Then sell it cheaper, or provide better service. People still buy from Bioche even though he charges more than some people because they know they aren't going to get scammed and that they're getting a quality service. That's why bioche and I are still the only ones offering laptop services in MPGH
    Because people are, and will, look for the cheaper and more successful service. People are more than welcome to look for cheaper prices and it may work for them. But that's not a reason why the service should be any cheaper because at the end of the day people still use the services. Bioche and I could give less fucks if we're making less money because we more than other people for services.


    You know what, let me dumb it down so much anyone could understand. You're very kind
    Would you rather pay less or more for something? Do you understand the saying "Quality over Quantity" ?
    Less? OK, I thought so. If you wanna pay less for a service that might potentially fail horribly then it's your choice. Not saying it will but Bioche and I like many other reputable SE'rs in MPGH put the customer first so we charge extra for the services that people are willing to pay extra for

    That is why he has to keep them in mind.


    I understand your logic. And it obviously makes for a great business strategy but we aren't here to make loads of cash taking a large amount of orders that we can't fulfill. We're just here to offer a service at a set %/price and some people are more than happy to pay the extra cash to use our services. Not everyone in MPGH is crazed-driven to make the biggest bank they can on selling SE services.

  14. #13
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Mio Akiyama! View Post
    I understand your logic. And it obviously makes for a great business strategy but we aren't here to make loads of cash taking a large amount of orders that we can't fulfill. We're just here to offer a service at a set %/price and some people are more than happy to pay the extra cash to use our services. Not everyone in MPGH is crazed-driven to make the biggest bank they can on selling SE services.
    So, you're defending yourself by mocking me?
    You're some special kind of stupid.

    Don't ask for advice if you don't want it or already have your minds set on a business strategy.
    So have fun being outgunned by someone who want's to SAVE MONEY, not throw it away.


    Oh, we're selling coffee over here.
    Oh, I see there's a coffee shop selling cheaper across the street.
    Lets ignore their approach and prices, it'll work itself out.

    /facepalm
    Last edited by Xenocide; 10-01-2015 at 10:25 PM.

  15. #14
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    Those are factors.
    You're also asking the wrong person, I'm not selling or providing any services.

    Unless someone wants to get chopped up as an experiment to see how long it would take to eat a man.
    Can I volunteer?????
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  16. #15
    Nyssa al Ghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    906
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    486
    20-30% maybe a bit more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. quick q boys
    By undertaker0001 in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 07:30 PM
  2. [Discussion] Just a quick poll!
    By :): in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 12:25 PM
  3. Windows Live Beta - Go Here Quick!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 02:35 PM
  4. Quick Question
    By mostwanted in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 10:50 PM
  5. Quick Question..Please Answer
    By ypg_gamer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:32 AM