Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,588
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post


    I didn't make them, I promote them which is a whole different story... I've tried to make music my own but I suck at it so I took this approach to make myself feel better.
    ah, well. sorry about that. still, thanks for introducing me to some good music.
    "Fight once, win forever."


  2. #32
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
    ah, well. sorry about that. still, thanks for introducing me to some good music.
    More to come.. Decided to download some older ones from my main channel and remake them as a whole, because current ones look sack shit especially when my skills on making these kinds of videos has improved magnificently over 8 months, who knows what will I be able to do in another 8 months.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  3. #33
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    You sound like a little asian bitch.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (10-03-2015)

  5. #34
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    You sound like a little asian bitch.
    Do I now? Lmfao
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to xlux For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (10-03-2015)

  7. #35
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,166
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post


    I'm not gonna delete a video which has 4k views, sorry.
    Make it private and you don't lose the view count

  8. #36
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    791
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post


    I know but how would I add a mic voice to it? XD
    You can connect like, earpods or something with audio, but i guess you can just upload the video to youtube or the other sites. Download the video off those sites and edit a voice over on with, maybe a headset microphone. you can just use a cheap laptop to get the audio quality down, its all bout the mic. I have snowball iCE, which i dont use for videos as planned... It was only like 85$ (AUD). I saw some on amazon for like 15 USD that have good reviews, and one by tonor that was down from 75 usd. If that is still there i recommend getting that

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, what do you do? Use audio spectrum and add things? Because i havnt really looked into your account
     
    Fuck off you scum

  9. #37
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    You can connect like, earpods or something with audio, but i guess you can just upload the video to youtube or the other sites. Download the video off those sites and edit a voice over on with, maybe a headset microphone. you can just use a cheap laptop to get the audio quality down, its all bout the mic. I have snowball iCE, which i dont use for videos as planned... It was only like 85$ (AUD). I saw some on amazon for like 15 USD that have good reviews, and one by tonor that was down from 75 usd. If that is still there i recommend getting that

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, what do you do? Use audio spectrum and add things? Because i havnt really looked into your account
    Already have a mic which wasn't cheap at all since it was USB mic and now they don't make them, I have a Audio Technica AT-2020 which eventually be changed and I might get same brand but 2035 which is XLR and I need a audio mixer for that. That is when I do gameplays/walkthroughs, eventually when I do have a console, I'm gonna buy a game capture.

    For music I use audio spectrum and add some stuff into it..
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #38
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    791
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post


    Already have a mic which wasn't cheap at all since it was USB mic and now they don't make them, I have a Audio Technica AT-2020 which eventually be changed and I might get same brand but 2035 which is XLR and I need a audio mixer for that. That is when I do gameplays/walkthroughs, eventually when I do have a console, I'm gonna buy a game capture.

    For music I use audio spectrum and add some stuff into it..
    Ok Then, congratz?
     
    Fuck off you scum

  11. #39
    carbonnade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fix the weeaboo shit then it might be decent besides that can't stand anything that has waifus on it.

  12. #40
    Mr.Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bucks
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I used to promote liquid DNB a few years ago on my channel, which for a while was relatively successful with over 2 million total views. However, unfortunately due to Youtubes easily abusable and BS copyright changes my channel was shutdown with an big 23 copyright strikes and therefore permanently lost my account without any pre-notification whatsoever. So in my opinion, I'd highly suggest you make sure you're receiving the appropriate permissions when uploading other peoples content.
    Last edited by Mr.Green; 10-16-2015 at 04:30 AM.

  13. #41
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Green View Post
    I used to promote liquid DNB a few years ago on my channel, which for a while was relatively successful with over 2 million total views. However, unfortunately due to Youtubes easily abusable and BS copyright changes my channel was shutdown with an big 23 copyright strikes and therefore permanently lost my account without any pre-notification whatsoever. So in my opinion, I'd highly suggest you make sure you're receiving the appropriate permissions when uploading other peoples content.
    My main channel has one strike due me being retard who went and fought against some people which caused me to get a strike, if I didn't go and do that I would've been fine and since I own a secondary channel where I upload all this kind of stuff then I don't really care what's gonna happen with that because that channel isn't my main. and it doesn't have as much content + views + subs as much as my main does.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. People who said that BC6 doesn't log
    By arunforce in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 12:32 PM
  2. Proof that LoL sucks [HoN>LoL]
    By Viibez in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 12:39 PM
  3. (ProoF That CFPH Sucks)
    By tabuzo013 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 09:58 AM
  4. Whats more anyoning,choobs or the fact that they suck at posting hacks!
    By imyourkat12 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:46 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 01:47 PM