Thread: Books

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic
    only books i read are my school books and even haveing trouble reading them

  2. #32
    The_Wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    "The Book of Lost Things" is a great book. I've read it maybe 7-8 times. I want to make it into a series of short films...But that may take a while.

  3. #33
    Unrealtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    From The Land of Ice and retarded people, also known as ICELAND
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Wicked View Post
    "The Book of Lost Things" is a great book. I've read it maybe 7-8 times. I want to make it into a series of short films...But that may take a while.
    Jesus christ, How can you even read a book twice? once I read a book I cant read it again.
    LOW

  4. #34
    The_Wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrealtone View Post
    Jesus christ, How can you even read a book twice? once I read a book I cant read it again.
    With most books thats how it is with me...But I just really loved this book. I have never taken to a book as much as "The Book Of Lost Things". I;m kind of obsessed with it.

  5. #35
    Unrealtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    From The Land of Ice and retarded people, also known as ICELAND
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Wicked View Post
    With most books thats how it is with me...But I just really loved this book. I have never taken to a book as much as "The Book Of Lost Things". I;m kind of obsessed with it.
    What is it about? maybe I should consider picking it up?
    LOW

  6. #36
    The_Wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    It's about a kid whos mother dies and he already has existing mental issues but the death pushes him over the edge. He nearly dies and is sent to a land of all the fairy tales his mother would read him except they are lots darker. He has to find his way to the king, who has a magic book, The Book Of Lost Things that will help him get home and the whole time he's being stalked by the crooked man. I don't want to spoil anything but it definitely worth the read, it can get pretty graphic at time so if you're sensitive you probably shouldn't. In the end it leaves you to decide whether any of the story actually happened, its good. Read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrealtone View Post
    What is it about? maybe I should consider picking it up?

  7. #37
    Unrealtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    From The Land of Ice and retarded people, also known as ICELAND
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Wicked View Post
    It's about a kid whos mother dies and he already has existing mental issues but the death pushes him over the edge. He nearly dies and is sent to a land of all the fairy tales his mother would read him except they are lots darker. He has to find his way to the king, who has a magic book, The Book Of Lost Things that will help him get home and the whole time he's being stalked by the crooked man. I don't want to spoil anything but it definitely worth the read, it can get pretty graphic at time so if you're sensitive you probably shouldn't. In the end it leaves you to decide whether any of the story actually happened, its good. Read it.
    My my, gonna go check this monday if they have it down at the library! Sounds really good.
    LOW

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. My Graffiti black-book
    By iHack in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 08:44 PM
  2. Fucking Books
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 02:30 PM
  3. [Book] C++ How to program
    By H4rdc0r3NL in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 08:15 AM
  4. Book vb6
    By smartie in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 10:13 PM
  5. A book on leaning C++
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 03:21 AM