Thread: Car help needed

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Hashirama senju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    512
    Reputation
    94
    Thanks
    157
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Car help needed

    Helloo i need help with my car, its 92 Bmw e36
    i wanna put bucket seats to my car and im really confuse with this whole thing there's seats for every car in the market and can't find one for mine
    and theres this seats with UNIVERSAL Munt if i buy those with a after market munt can i put it in my car

    im really not good with those let me know what u think

    this is the seats im talking about
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/2X-UNIVERSAL...067575&vxp=mtr

  2. #2
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Those seats are not compatible with your car.



    If you did buy them anyway, you would have to make your own custom brackets and try to fit everything yourself. That will not be easy either. If I were you I would look for seats that actually were made for my car.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    Gill Bates (10-06-2015),Hashirama senju (10-06-2015)

  4. #3
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /online
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashirama senju View Post
    Helloo i need help with my car, its 92 Bmw e36
    i wanna put bucket seats to my car and im really confuse with this whole thing there's seats for every car in the market and can't find one for mine
    and theres this seats with UNIVERSAL Munt if i buy those with a after market munt can i put it in my car

    im really not good with those let me know what u think

    this is the seats im talking about
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/2X-UNIVERSAL...067575&vxp=mtr
    Like Assistive stated above, do your research right and look for seats made to fit your specific car.
    Go on E36 forums and ask/look around.
    Modifying your car requires time, so be patient.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gill Bates For This Useful Post:

    Hashirama senju (10-06-2015)

  6. #4
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    You only really need to get brackets made for your car. Bucket seats will fit almost anything, you just need the brackets that suit your car.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    Hashirama senju (10-06-2015)

  8. #5
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
    You only really need to get brackets made for your car. Bucket seats will fit almost anything, you just need the brackets that suit your car.
    Actually, this is right. Brackets compatible are what you need.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Hashirama senju (10-06-2015)

  10. #6
    Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,589
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    1,622
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Those seats actually look fucking comfortable and nice
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion - December 2017

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck For This Useful Post:

    Hashirama senju (10-06-2015)

  12. #7
    Hashirama senju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    512
    Reputation
    94
    Thanks
    157
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    Those seats are not compatible with your car.



    If you did buy them anyway, you would have to make your own custom brackets and try to fit everything yourself. That will not be easy either. If I were you I would look for seats that actually were made for my car.
    Quote Originally Posted by iCudi View Post
    Like Assistive stated above, do your research right and look for seats made to fit your specific car.
    Go on E36 forums and ask/look around.
    Modifying your car requires time, so be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

    Actually, this is right. Brackets compatible are what you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
    You only really need to get brackets made for your car. Bucket seats will fit almost anything, you just need the brackets that suit your car.

    Thanks guys u guys helps alot

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Panda. View Post
    Those seats actually look fucking comfortable and nice
    i know thats why i want it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Looks like im getting this


    https://www.amazon.com/Tuner-Black-Le..****n+Kit+%28E36


    Thanks for the help

    You can close this now

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hashirama senju For This Useful Post:

    Mokou-Sama (10-06-2015)

  14. #8
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    That seat looks comfortable.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Terror For This Useful Post:

    Hashirama senju (10-07-2015)

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] I want to learn how to program! Help Needed please
    By ballin299 in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 03:07 PM
  2. [Help Request] Help Needed with injecting hacks?
    By ShoeStrinqs in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 08:50 PM
  3. [Help Request] Texture won't work, help needed :(
    By Kikimo900 in forum Combat Arms Mod Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 02:28 AM
  4. [Help Request] Help needed!
    By FailBladez in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 05:37 AM
  5. [Help Request] Some help needed
    By Julma Henri in forum Combat Arms Mod Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 02:25 AM