Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,236
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Job View Post
    Some silver gameplay x_x
    You should join me, ill boost you
    What's your rank?
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #17
    Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,569
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    1,606
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    It looks good
    but i would try to remove those black edges
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck For This Useful Post:

    xlux (10-07-2015)

  4. #18
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by abdoudvl View Post
    a nice video
    but you should imporouve it a little bit
    like the resolution for example
    The resolution is 1080.
    Last edited by Democritus; 10-07-2015 at 01:52 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Democritus For This Useful Post:

    Devil (10-07-2015)

  6. #19
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,011
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    652
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post


    The resolution is 1080.
    talking about in game
    not the video it-self

    you can play 800x600 and the make it 1080 into sony vegas
    but it will look ugly as fuck

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Panda. View Post
    It looks good
    but i would try to remove those black edges
    that's what i am trying to say @Democritus
    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    I always +rep back on positive rep points - (not neutral)

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Devil For This Useful Post:

    Democritus (10-07-2015)

  8. #20
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by abdoudvl View Post
    talking about in game
    not the video it-self

    you can play 800x600 and the make it 1080 into sony vegas
    but it will look ugly as fuck

    - - - Updated - - -



    that's what i am trying to say @Democritus
    It wont look ugly, just stretched.
    All opinions are my own.






  9. #21
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,418
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,379
    higher mic volume, could barely hear u at the beginning.

    other than that, good meme b0ss.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Democritus (10-08-2015)

  11. #22
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    2554
    Thanks
    8,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post


    What's your rank?
    Supreme / global for some time

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jubs For This Useful Post:

    xlux (10-09-2015)

  13. #23
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Job View Post


    Supreme / global for some time
    Kek, I thought you had been downgraded to Silver or something.

  14. #24
    Sushii42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Nice vid
    But I'd change the music, doesn't fit with the game lol and put ur mic higher yea

  15. #25
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    higher mic volume, could barely hear u at the beginning.

    other than that, good meme b0ss.
    I am ordering a new mic as my G230's mic broke, currently using the Logitech G35's and hate the mic quality. Buying a Blue Snowball.

  16. #26
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,418
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post


    I am ordering a new mic as my G230's mic broke, currently using the Logitech G35's and hate the mic quality. Buying a Blue Snowball.
    Nice, snowball's are really great.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  17. #27
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,236
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Job View Post


    Supreme / global for some time
    You ass.. I deranked from DMG cos shitty noobi smurfs who suck at their real rank.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  18. #28
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    2554
    Thanks
    8,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


    Kek, I thought you had been downgraded to Silver or something.
    i deranked so i can smurf

  19. #29
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Couldn't really hear your mic. And please pick a different genre of music, this kind of music made me want to fall asleep.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  20. #30
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,236
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Music like this does NOT suit with the game literally at all... you just gotta search for good ones, but I know this fella uses good/right ones: MrTweeday CSGO
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] New CSGO Video
    By Democritus in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 11:15 AM
  2. Newest Youtube Video
    By Democritus in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 09:13 PM
  3. [CSGO Video]1...2...Get_Rights coming for you 3...4....Lock and load!
    By rocketholden in forum CounterStrike Montage / Videos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2015, 12:03 PM
  4. My newest CSS video
    By diisasfag in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 12:17 AM
  5. Newest Warrock Video
    By Diisasta in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 02:10 PM