Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Donald Trump goes to Scottish Supreme Court over Menie wind farm

    https://www****c.com/news/uk-scotland...tland-34471449

    Developers intend to site the large turbine structures close to Mr Trump's golfing development on the Aberdeenshire coast.
    The US businessman has taken on the Scottish government, which approved the plan.
    Mr Trump began his challenge to the decision to grant planning permission more than two years ago.
    He was furious when the Scottish government approved plans for the renewable energy development within sight of his multi-million pound golf development on the Menie Estate in the north-east of Scotland.

    He said the 11 turbines would spoil the view.
    Mr Trump made a series of legal challenges in the Scottish courts and has now taken the fight to the UK's Supreme Court in London.
    He has argued that planning consent for the wind farm was so imprecise as to make it legally invalid.
    Following Mr Trump's earlier unsuccessful actions in the Scottish courts, the Scottish government said its decision-making process had been vindicated and that the "painstaking work" of Marine Scotland staff who advised it was both fair and reasonable.
    The Supreme Court judges are expected to deliver their verdict at a later date.


    ___________________________


    Why would anyone take this faggot

    Seriously?
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  2. #2
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,166
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Blue Jay The link is blocked
    Last edited by Lunatic; 10-08-2015 at 09:08 PM.

  3. #3
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    @Blue Jay The link is blocked
    I noticed, it's just from B.B.C
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  4. #4
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Reasons people would take Donald Trump seriously:

    • Owns a 58 story high sky scraper in NYC.
    • Owning and maintaining two large Real-Estate Companies.
    • Net worth: $4 Billion.
    • Extremely successful in his business endeavors.

    You should take him seriously too.
    I'm not voting for him, but he's not an idiot. As much as you people would like to say that he is, you couldn't be in his place if you dreamed of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

    Cursed (10-08-2015)

  6. #5
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Reasons people would take Donald Trump seriously:

    • Owns a 58 story high sky scraper in NYC.
    • Owning and maintaining two large Real-Estate Companies.
    • Net worth: $4 Billion.
    • Extremely successful in his business endeavors.

    You should take him seriously too.
    I'm not voting for him, but he's not an idiot. As much as you people would like to say that he is, you couldn't be in his place if you dreamed of it.
    Of course he's not an idiot but he is an idiot.

    Sure, he's successful, but that doesn't mean he gets to do whatever he wants. Nor does having billions of dollars and hating Mexicans mean you can run for president, successfully.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  7. #6
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post


    Of course he's not an idiot but he is an idiot.

    Sure, he's successful, but that doesn't mean he gets to do whatever he wants. Nor does having billions of dollars and hating Mexicans mean you can run for president, successfully.
    Money runs the world. Trump has money, so technically, he could run America too.
    Personally idgaf who wins the presidential election. I'd rather cut my wrists in the bathtub than vote for any of the candidates running, but Trump is indeed a smart man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  8. #7
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,670
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Reasons people would take Donald Trump seriously:

    • Owns a 58 story high sky scraper in NYC.
    • Owning and maintaining two large Real-Estate Companies.
    • Net worth: $4 Billion.
    • Extremely successful in his business endeavors.

    You should take him seriously too.
    I'm not voting for him, but he's not an idiot. As much as you people would like to say that he is, you couldn't be in his place if you dreamed of it.
    Reasons not to take him seriously:

    His daddy made the money, he inherited it. It's a lot easier to maintain wealth than create it (ESPECIALLY from scratch).
    He went bankrupt 2x+ times.
    I'm sure he's decently smart, but not anywhere what you think he is.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Minnesota Dabs (10-08-2015)

  10. #8
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Reasons not to take him seriously:

    His daddy made the money, he inherited it. It's a lot easier to maintain wealth than create it (ESPECIALLY from scratch).
    He went bankrupt 2x+ times.
    I'm sure he's decently smart, but not anywhere what you think he is.
    Glad someone said this.
    People love to put him as a capitalism posterboy, and circlejerk about the 'american dream' ; he pretty much fell headlong into his fortune (and almost lost it several times over).
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  11. #9
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Glad someone said this.
    People love to put him as a capitalism posterboy, and circlejerk about the 'american dream' ; he pretty much fell headlong into his fortune (and almost lost it several times over).
    Is that public record? Cause I remember when I was watching the debate he dined that several times. But idk what the fuck to believe anymore. (talking about him going bankrupt.)

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  12. #10
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Reasons not to take him seriously:

    His daddy made the money, he inherited it. It's a lot easier to maintain wealth than create it (ESPECIALLY from scratch).
    He went bankrupt 2x+ times.
    I'm sure he's decently smart, but not anywhere what you think he is.
    You're making it out as if I support him. If you re-read my post I said that I actually DO NOT support him. I'm just saying there are several reasons to respect the man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  13. #11
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /online
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Reasons not to take him seriously:

    His daddy made the money, he inherited it. It's a lot easier to maintain wealth than create it (ESPECIALLY from scratch).
    He went bankrupt 2x+ times.
    I'm sure he's decently smart, but not anywhere what you think he is.
    Not only this, but there is proof that he made money by dealing with the mob.
    So not only did he inherit the money, but he could not create further wealth for himself without doing it dirty.

  14. #12
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  15. #13
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,670
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    You're making it out as if I support him. If you re-read my post I said that I actually DO NOT support him. I'm just saying there are several reasons to respect the man.
    Not at all. You made it clear you don't support him or any candidate. (which is respectable but naieve IMO at the same time)

    I'm just saying he's not as smart as you're making him out to be. The ass that he makes himself out to be is probably more than his face value. Being a bit educated and business savvy and not too good at that doesn't really strike me as smart.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  16. #14
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Not at all. You made it clear you don't support him or any candidate. (which is respectable but naieve IMO at the same time)

    I'm just saying he's not as smart as you're making him out to be. The ass that he makes himself out to be is probably more than his face value. Being a bit educated and business savvy and not too good at that doesn't really strike me as smart.
    That's true you've made good points. As naive as it may be, I just can't find common ground with any of the candidates running.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


Similar Threads

  1. Opinion on Donald Trump
    By Kix.eXe in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 10:16 PM
  2. Donald Trump
    By kingofproz in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2015, 07:59 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 06:45 PM
  4. Supreme Court: Death Penalty Is 'Totally Badass'
    By Disturbed in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 07:22 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 02:15 AM