Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,011
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    652
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post


    Nope, hasn't affected very fast and not even laggy.
    gd for u then ^_^ enjoy it
    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    I always +rep back on positive rep points - (not neutral)

  2. #32
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    And once again, it's a fucking phone. I use it to message people and call people. Every Android phone I've had has died on me. My statement was based off of personal experience with Android. You sound like a very confused lil boy so calm down and go to bed. IOS and Android have different audiences. Go bang your head on a wall and you might lighten up a little.


    You're probably talking out of your ass about the phones dying, but even if you weren't how about getting a decent Android phone, and not some piece of fuck shit Walmart bundle. Yes Android has tons of different phones opposed to that boring ass one design iPhone you have. There is cheap and there is quality. Don't hate because you bought garbage. Also, if you don't care about all of the bells and whistles and just "text and call people", why do you have an iphone? Oh...right..gay hipster social status.
    Your argument is so hopelessly invalid I somewhat feel idiotic replying to you.So basically because you don't do cool shit with your phone "because it's just a phone" every one else that actually uses their Androids for other stuff are inferior. Eat a dick you status zombie. You're boring.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-15-2015 at 07:49 AM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (10-15-2015)

  4. #33
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You're probably talking out of your ass about the phones dying, but even if you weren't how about getting a decent Android phone, and not some piece of fuck shit Walmart bundle. Yes Android has tons of different phones opposed to that boring ass one design iPhone you have. There is cheap and there is quality. Don't hate because you bought garbage. Also, if you don't care about all of the bells and whistles and just "text and call people", why do you have an iphone? Oh...right..gay hipster social status.
    Your argument is so hopelessly invalid I somewhat feel idiotic replying to you.So basically because you don't do cool shit with your phone "because it's just a phone" every one else that actually uses their Androids for other stuff are inferior. Eat a dick you status zombie. You're boring.
    Yes some piece of shit walmart bundle when I live in a place where Walmart doesn't exist. Nice. You are some seriously lonely kid if you're getting this worked up. I've had 5 HTC one's and a Samsung Galaxy s4. First HTC One I had broke out of nowhere. Screen turned off and that was that, Yes I know that doesn't really have anything to do with Android itself but it's still an Android phone so that still counts. 2nd HTC and so forth were laggy as fuck. My Samsung Galaxy was the worst phone I've ever owned. I own an Iphone because it's simple you idiot, that's why you don't own one. That and you/ your parents can't afford it. I honestly don't give a fuck what phone you like to shove up your ass. My choice of phone is now Iphone because of my experiences with Android. My original post was going against Android due to my experiences. Your reply to me was about your experiences with Android. How does someone so retarded and fragile earn the [MPGH] tag? who knows. Who cares. I don't.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  5. #34
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Yes some piece of shit walmart bundle when I live in a place where Walmart doesn't exist. Nice. You are some seriously lonely kid if you're getting this worked up. I've had 5 HTC one's and a Samsung Galaxy s4. First HTC One I had broke out of nowhere. Screen turned off and that was that, Yes I know that doesn't really have anything to do with Android itself but it's still an Android phone so that still counts. 2nd HTC and so forth were laggy as fuck. My Samsung Galaxy was the worst phone I've ever owned. I own an Iphone because it's simple you idiot, that's why you don't own one. That and you/ your parents can't afford it. I honestly don't give a fuck what phone you like to shove up your ass. My choice of phone is now Iphone because of my experiences with Android. My original post was going against Android due to my experiences. Your reply to me was about your experiences with Android. How does someone so retarded and fragile earn the [MPGH] tag? who knows. Who cares. I don't.
    Lol uh huh.. you managed to break more than 5 phones, yet I'm the one that shoves phones in my ass.I own a house and nice car but can't afford a shitty iphone? I'm done arguing with you bruh, you look like Justin Bieber 's greasy back up dancer. Learn to tell the truth sometime.

  6. #35
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Should have got a 6S Plus.

  7. #36
    Panda2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    310
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    84
    8 ball pool, lucky u cause I give u coins xd

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Panda2013 For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (10-15-2015)

  9. #37
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Yes some piece of shit walmart bundle when I live in a place where Walmart doesn't exist. Nice. You are some seriously lonely kid if you're getting this worked up. I've had 5 HTC one's and a Samsung Galaxy s4. First HTC One I had broke out of nowhere. Screen turned off and that was that, Yes I know that doesn't really have anything to do with Android itself but it's still an Android phone so that still counts. 2nd HTC and so forth were laggy as fuck. My Samsung Galaxy was the worst phone I've ever owned. I own an Iphone because it's simple you idiot, that's why you don't own one. That and you/ your parents can't afford it. I honestly don't give a fuck what phone you like to shove up your ass. My choice of phone is now Iphone because of my experiences with Android. My original post was going against Android due to my experiences. Your reply to me was about your experiences with Android. How does someone so retarded and fragile earn the [MPGH] tag? who knows. Who cares. I don't.
    Just because we have the brains to buy a superior product that has been getting better every year, Does not mean you can shit iphones all over this thread
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  10. #38
    Valeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Valeriyaland <3
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Amazed
    SE a 6s? Ez money ?

  11. #39
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,674
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    EYYYYY
    Seriously you people look like a bunch of faggots

    it's clear that both apple and android devices are too good, just because you like android system phones doesn't mean other flagships are useless.
    Everyone have his own personal taste.


    __///////

    ma nigga you got a smooth screen layout, i like it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Complete Patch Notes 3/24/11
    By Swiftdude in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 10:47 AM
  2. Complete Patch Notes
    By Swiftdude in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 05:45 PM
  3. [Release] Maintenance Complete + PATCH NOTES, 10.13.2010
    By H1tMaN™ in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 12:03 AM
  4. [Info] War Rock Maintenance COMPLETE + PATCH NOTES, 5-18-10
    By Snape in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 10:46 AM
  5. A completely unrelated note!
    By tednugget in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 12:16 PM