Thread: This is me.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    @Hidudeshi Don't you think that catfish wouldn't share pictures of himself including that video which was posted by another user? If you say they would then you are wrong on that point because an actual catfish never shares personal pictures of himself but shares fake ones, in his case I wouldn't say he is a catfish...

Also, Catfish would go after your money, your emotions and many other things, but does he do that? Not like I'm defending this asshole but false accusations and tell lies about what people think of him is another asshole type of thing, so please refer calling someone an asshole when you are just exactly same..

He maybe an asshole, shitposter, "abomination", "Dumbass" but it doesn't mean he is a catfish, maybe I think right now that YOU are a catfish who wants to bring him down because you are actually worse than himself is, he might not have the best social skills but who needs those when people understand what is he saying and shit like that?

Stop the cyber bullying, it can lead to self harm and to an actual suicide.. So don't be a dumbass like all others who want that to happen to another human being, we all are mistake in the end in this world, we as humanity ruining it..
    Last edited by H!nt; 10-20-2015 at 05:09 AM.
    All opinions are my own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post

Catfish? What the fuck are you talking about Kid? Those pictures on instagram are me... Now you are an asshole...
    Cat fishing does not necessarily mean you are lying about your appearance, it also means you are lying about yourself. For example "My dick is 14 inches long, I get so much pussy." Things like that. (not saying you said any of those things) I hope not at least.

Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post
    @Hidudeshi Don't you think that catfish wouldn't share pictures of himself including that video which was posted by another user? If you say they would then you are wrong on that point because an actual catfish never shares personal pictures of himself but shares fake ones, in his case I wouldn't say he is a catfish...

Also, Catfish would go after your money, your emotions and many other things, but does he do that? Not like I'm defending this asshole but false accusations and tell lies about what people think of him is another asshole type of thing, so please refer calling someone an asshole when you are just exactly same..

He maybe an asshole, shitposter, "abomination", "Dumbass" but it doesn't mean he is a catfish, maybe I think right now that YOU are a catfish who wants to bring him down because you are actually worse than himself is, he might not have the best social skills but who needs those when people understand what is he saying and shit like that?

Stop the cyber bullying, it can lead to self harm and to an actual suicide.. So don't be a dumbass like all others who want that to happen to another human being, we all are mistake in the end in this world, we as humanity ruining it..
    I didn't mean it in that way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    Cat fishing does not necessarily mean you are lying about your appearance, it also means you are lying about yourself. For example "My dick is 14 inches long, I get so much pussy." Things like that. (not saying you said any of those things) I hope not at least.

I didn't mean it in that way.
    Then next time, try to refer something he or someone else could understand of what are you personally speaking of.. And I bet he never wrote things like that on internet because nobody needs to know his dick size like really? If someone is really interested on knowing that then they could fly over and suck it?
    All opinions are my own.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112