Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    One person doesn't make a difference ehhh
    oh ye it does...
    There's no single jew on the streets now
    And yesterday A Jew Stabbed a Jew in a mall thinking he's arab and after stabbing him he even tried to tell the media that he's arab and he tried to atk him.. they're scared AF
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post
    And yesterday A Jew Stabbed a Jew in a mall thinking he's arab and after stabbing him he even tried to tell the media that he's arab and he tried to atk him.. they're scared AF
    Yes this happened and it was kinda funny to hear lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

All of what they have to do is scream terrorist when they see a Palestinian and bang bang .

No army does , but did you watch the videos ? lol.
    Oh did you know 6 days ago , your ARMY arrested a 3 years old kid ?
    years
    old
    kid
    ARRESTED ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
    Not every single Jew person is not gonna kill your people, for example Jews from America who love peace wont come to your country and bang bang kill you all...
    There are lot of Jews around the world not only your country and Israel, I hope you know that.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post

Not every single Jew person is not gonna kill your people, for example Jews from America who love peace wont come to your country and bang bang kill you all...
    There are lot of Jews around the world not only your country and Israel, I hope you know that.
    Yea and I know that and realize it. so does every one.
    I'm talking about "Israeli settlers" in particular , I've tried to avoid the word Jew for many reasons .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itamar_attack
    Of, we're playing that game? Let's start with the Itamar massacre, where a 3 month old was not just murdered but butchered on her crib. The rest of her family was killed as well. And the "soldier" that was stabbed, lol, don't even get me started. Go Google, whoever reads this, Google how many of the recent victims of terror were soldiers. One specific one comes to mind, 19 year old girl was waiting for a bus, she's probably some officer's secretary, when put of nowhere a car runs her over the driver got our and stabbed her, but before security forces could take the psychotic asshole he stabbed a 14 great old girl. It's fucking barbaric and impossible to justify without sounding like an absolute psycho.
    Last edited by The_Wicked; 10-15-2015 at 05:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

Yea and I know that and realize it. so does every one.
    I'm talking about "Israeli settlers" in particular , I've tried to avoid the word Jew for many reasons .
    Yeah, Israel settlers, but you think every single Israel person is in a "Israel settlers" ?
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks

Yeah, Israel settlers, but you think every single Israel person is in a "Israel settlers" ?
    Look.. 99% of the Israelis here are settlers.. you won't see a normal personal that doesn't hate Arabs on the street
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Look.. 99% of the Israelis here are settlers.. you won't see a normal personal that doesn't hate Arabs on the street

People throw this word "settler" around as if it means terrorist. I lived on a settlement for 8 years, so did the rest of my family. My parents, My three little sisters, my older brother and my younger brother. Do they all deserve to die? We lived on JNF land in a small settlement we lived normal lives, went to school had parties and hung out with friends at the mall. We weren't and aren't soldiers and certainly not terrorists who torture Palestinians (WTF) and yet these extremist bastard's beloved my family deserve to be stabbed in their sleep. Then after they murder my family they will make an outcry about how the terrorist was shot down in cold blood. Why don't the news go out and begin sneaking into Palestinians houses and murdering them in there sleep. Let's say for a moment that their reasons are enough to justify murder, then you know what???!! I think the jews have every right to stab innocent Palestinians by the fucking truckload. Why don't we? Because we aren't barbarians, we don't go out and mercilessly butcher entire families. I don't know what fucked up logic they have running through their heads that let them carry out such atrocities but it's just plain disgusting.
    Last edited by The_Wicked; 10-15-2015 at 05:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

You cry about Israels when there is full of people in this world who may or may not hate Arabs? k

Quote Originally Posted by The_Wicked View Post
    People throw this word "settler" around as if it means terrorist. I lived on a settlement for 8 years, so did the rest of my family. My parents, My three little sisters, my older brother and my younger brother. Do they all deserve to die? We lived on JNF land in a small settlement we lived normal lives, went to school had parties and hung out with friends at the mall. We weren't and aren't soldiers and certainly not terrorists who torture Palestinians (WTF) and yet these extremist bastard's beloved my family deserve to be stabbed in their sleep. Then after they murder my family they will make an outcry about how the terrorist was shot down in cold blood. Why don't the news go out and begin sneaking into Palestinians houses and murdering them in there sleep. Let's say for a moment that their reasons are enough to justify murder, then you know what???!! I think the jews have every right to stab innocent Palestinians by the fucking truckload. Why don't we? Because we aren't barbarians, we don't go out and mercilessly butcher entire families. I don't know what fucked up logic they have running through their heads that let them carry out such atrocities but it's just plain disgusting.
    Jews DON'T deserve to be killed in cold blood while being sleep, NOBODY fucking does.. Nobody has right to go and stab someone their death because they're Jew, Islamic, Arabic or just normal white/black person.

World is fucked up we constantly live in a fear of world ending because shit can't get together but only destroy and destroy.... If I didn't have family and friends and work what I do now, I would be long gone cause I can't take this pathetic and fucked up human mind which wants to kill for fucking pleasure and pure enjoyment. Please shoot me.
    Last edited by xlux; 10-15-2015 at 05:59 AM.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xlux For This Useful Post:

The_Wicked (10-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Did you here? The 13 year old who went on a stabbing frenzy with his cousin and then "killed" turns out your government lied, he lived and is currently being treated in an Israeli hospital. What country does shit like that?

Thanks
    Did you here? The 13 year old who went on a stabbing frenzy with his cousin and then "killed" turns out your government lied, he lived and is currently being treated in an Israeli hospital. What country does shit like that?
    "went on a stabbing" That's what u think
    But in reality he just got shot and the army threw a knife near him
    do u even see real news
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

You cry about Israels when there is full of people in this world who may or may not hate Arabs? k

Jews DON'T deserve to be killed in cold blood while being sleep, NOBODY fucking does.. Nobody has right to go and stab someone their death because they're Jew, Islamic, Arabic or just normal white/black person.

World is fucked up we constantly live in a fear of world ending because shit can't get together but only destroy and destroy.... If I didn't have family and friends and work what I do now, I would be long gone cause I can't take this pathetic and fucked up human mind which wants to kill for fucking pleasure and pure enjoyment. Please shoot me.
    I know what you mean and how you feel. The world is a terrible place, you need to build your own world populated with your friends and family. People whom you can trust and love. Don't let ask the bullshit on this god forsaken planet get you down, is hard but you've got to focus on the good. And if you don't see any try and create some, even the smallest thing. Print a bullet in your head would not be the right way you may end your life but you'd start a while new chapter of torture for your friends and family. Just concentrate on building healthy and happy relationships that matter rather than looking at all the terrible things that are happening.

- - - Updated - - -

"went on a stabbing" That's what u think
    But in reality he just got shot and the army threw a knife near him
    do u even see real news

Buddy. Are you serious? They have security footage. The 13 and 15 year old running down the street with knives in hand.

Only one in English I could find https://m.jpost.com/#article=6017NDcw...Y3MEM3REU2MjU=
    Last edited by The_Wicked; 10-15-2015 at 06:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I know what you mean and how you feel. The world is a terrible place, you need to build your own world populated with your friends and family. People whom you can trust and love. Don't let ask the bullshit on this god forsaken planet get you down, is hard but you've got to focus on the good. And if you don't see any try and create some, even the smallest thing. Print a bullet in your head would not be the right way you may end your life but you'd start a while new chapter of torture for your friends and family. Just concentrate on building healthy and happy relationships that matter rather than looking at all the terrible things that are happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Buddy. Are you serious? They have security footage. The 13 and 15 year old running down the street with knives in hand.
    Yeah.. I see where your coming from.. But that's why I told "if I didn't have a family, friends and work I do now, I would be long gone"

The amount of news I see from TV and amount of killings there been makes me lose hope from humanity.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    A Yemeni Jew wears a T-Shirt saying "Keep it easy i'm Yemeni" he's wearing that so the army / Settlers don't attack him because he looks Arabi .

@Ameer they're scared
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    A Yemeni Jew wears a T-Shirt saying "Keep it easy i'm Yemeni" he's wearing that so the army / Settlers don't attack him because he looks Arabi .

@Ameer they're scared
    Lmao, that is hilarious. But he's not wearing it because he's terrified he's making light of the situation, doesn't help anyone to panic.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast