Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post


    Forgive me, but I wont send $ to randoms I don't know.
    Well Your are poor at least in my eyes you are

    My steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/peturpan00

  2. #32
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,235
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Well Your are poor at least in my eyes you are

    My steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/peturpan00
    Just because you have a AWP Asiimov and M4A1-S Cyrex doesn't make you rich.. Lmao
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  3. #33
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post


    Just because you have a AWP Asiimov and M4A1-S Cyrex doesn't make you rich.. Lmao
    Never said that,
    You were the one saying Oh I just opened a awp Corticera and a mac 10 fade so just shut up already,
    was trying to be nice if someone wanted a shitty skin as an reward When I wasn't even going to have a price but then you came and where talking about how crappy the skin was and how you didn't need it

  4. #34
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,235
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Never said that,
    You were the one saying Oh I just opened a awp Corticera and a mac 10 fade so just shut up already,
    was trying to be nice if someone wanted a shitty skin as an reward When I wasn't even going to have a price but then you came and where talking about how crappy the skin was and how you didn't need it
    Okay.. I'll shut up already then, I'll just let you know that the skin you give for this shit encrypted bullshit is joke, maybe give away a cheap AK which everyone would love to have rather than a Tec-9. Anyway everyone enjoy this Tec-9 which you're gonna get
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #35
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post


    Okay.. I'll shut up already then, I'll just let you know that the skin you give for this shit encrypted bullshit is joke, maybe give away a cheap AK which everyone would love to have rather than a Tec-9. Anyway everyone enjoy this Tec-9 which you're gonna get
    Thank you and iv'e already done better giveaways in the past just to have you know that I'm not always a cheap ass,
    But anyways cheers for bringing much joy to this thread!

  6. #36
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,235
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Thank you and iv'e already done better giveaways in the past just to have you know that I'm not always a cheap ass,
    But anyways cheers for bringing much joy to this thread!
    If you weren't CHEAP ass then why GIVEAWAY that? Geez. I'm getting a official cancer...
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  7. #37
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post


    If you weren't CHEAP ass then why GIVEAWAY that? Geez. I'm getting a official cancer...
    This is fucking why LOL but anyways i'm too tired to argue anymore xD

  8. #38
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,235
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    This is fucking why LOL but anyways i'm too tired to argue anymore xD
    What a bummer, you lost shit. Nice.. Q: Are bold names the ones which won or non-bold ones?
    Last edited by xlux; 10-16-2015 at 04:53 PM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #39
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post


    What a bummer, you lost shit. Nice.. Q: Are bold names the ones which won or non-bold ones?
    Lol I lost All that shit I was betting so dumb the bold names are the team that one (I lost every single one of those matches)

  10. #40
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,235
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Lol I lost All that shit I was betting so dumb the bold names are the team that one (I lost every single one of those matches)
    So, you lost your shit because you bet on a losing team? But then again its hard to predict who may win because losing team may have a huge comeback.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. #41
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post


    So, you lost your shit because you bet on a losing team? But then again its hard to predict who may win because losing team may have a huge comeback.
    No not really The Odds where just so juice and I couldn't resist I just bet in a hurry and didn't bother to research the match before I bet But we shouldn't be discussing bets here lol there is a sticky for that

  12. #42
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,235
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    No not really The Odds where just so juice and I couldn't resist I just bet in a hurry and didn't bother to research the match before I bet But we shouldn't be discussing bets here lol there is a sticky for that
    I think betting on a winning team = lower chance on winning any good things.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  13. #43
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post


    I think betting on a winning team = lower chance on winning any good things.
    Hmmm... It depends on how much you bet like if a team has 60% chance and you put a 50$ skin on it your going to get about 40$ back and that's pretty good

  14. #44
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,235
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Hmmm... It depends on how much you bet like if a team has 60% chance and you put a 50$ skin on it your going to get about 40$ back and that's pretty good
    I guess its time to get rich and buy 30 knifes and bet them
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  15. #45
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post


    I guess its time to get rich and buy 30 knifes and bet them
    I've had my ups and down's I started with a 5$ redline and now my inventory is about 180$

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Crack this uber hard code
    By Red Penguin in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2015, 02:53 PM
  2. [Help Request] I need someone to crack this code.
    By xkhenfan in forum Dragon Nest Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 01:40 PM
  3. Can someone crack this code.
    By owned1257 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 12:03 PM
  4. WHO CAN CRACK THIS CODE?
    By Mr.1337 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:28 AM
  5. I need someone to write this code here
    By EyalZamir in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 07:11 AM