Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Post Whoever cracks this code is an 1337 haxor

    To late its solved
    Last edited by Arrow; 10-16-2015 at 03:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,760
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    LEL you thought that it was that easy well think again here is the second part (feel free to share the info if you want)

    Second part of the code: ryxk k zbjdkn ktbur, lxm chksrncor qj hx fkkfdsqz dkx mrwo

    Ps here is the Key trust me you will need it: TKD

    I did think it was that easy.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  3. #3
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post
    LEL you thought that it was that easy well think again here is the second part (feel free to share the info if you want)

    Second part of the code: ryxk k zbjdkn ktbur, lxm chksrncor qj hx fkkfdsqz dkx mrwo

    Ps here is the Key trust me you will need it: TKD

    I did think it was that easy.
    You didn't crack the whole code tho That was only the simple Binary

  4. #4
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Not worth my time. CSGO = shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  5. #5
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Not worth my time. CSGO = shit.
    Guess your not going to be the 1337 haxor ,

    You wont think that csgo is shit after hearing this money making method


    >Solve the code
    >get free skin
    >bet the skin
    >$$$$$$$$
    >profit?????

  6. #6
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Guess your not going to be the 1337 haxor ,

    You wont think that csgo is shit after hearing this money making method


    >Solve the code
    >get free skin
    >bet the skin
    >$$$$$$$$
    >profit?????
    Wow! You're right! After hearing this money making method I've made over $350! Thanks TKD-!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  7. #7
    chadsisson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    01001100 01000101 01001100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100101 01100001 01110011 01111001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100011 01101111 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 00101000 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100110 01101111 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00101001 00100000 00001010 00001010 01010011 01100101 01100011 01101111 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01100100 01100101 00111010 00100000 00100000 01110010 01111001 01111000 01101011 00100000 01101011 00100000 01111010 01100010 01101010 01100100 01101011 01101110 00100000 01101011 01110100 01100010 01110101 01110010 00101100 00100000 01101100 01111000 01101101 00100000 01100011 01101000 01101011 01110011 01110010 01101110 01100011 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110001 01101010 00100000 01101000 01111000 00100000 01100110 01101011 01101011 01100110 01100100 01110011 01110001 01111010 00100000 01100100 01101011 01111000 00100000 01101101 01110010 01110111 01101111 00001010 00001010 01010000 01110011 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001011 01100101 01111001 00100000 01110100 01110010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00111010 00100000 01010100 01001011 01000100

    Did I get it right?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to chadsisson For This Useful Post:

    Arrow (10-15-2015)

  9. #8
    ZectixV1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,731
    Reputation
    607
    Thanks
    2,105
    My Mood
    Sad
    LEL you thought that it was that easy well think again here is the second part (feel free to share the info if you want) Second part of the code: ryxk k zbjdkn ktbur, lxm chksrncor qj hx fkkfdsqz dkx mrwo Ps here is the Key trust me you will need it: TKD @TKD- u ass
    Last edited by ZectixV1; 10-15-2015 at 10:27 PM.









    Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.37 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀








    Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016


  10. #9
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Normen's Sheep View Post
    LEL you thought that it was that easy well think again here is the second part (feel free to share the info if you want) Second part of the code: ryxk k zbjdkn ktbur, lxm chksrncor qj hx fkkfdsqz dkx mrwo Ps here is the Key trust me you will need it: TKD @TKD- u ass

    Hehe I'm not going easy on you guys someone will figure out how to Decrypt it


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by chadsisson View Post
    01001100 01000101 01001100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100101 01100001 01110011 01111001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100011 01101111 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 00101000 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100110 01101111 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00101001 00100000 00001010 00001010 01010011 01100101 01100011 01101111 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01100100 01100101 00111010 00100000 00100000 01110010 01111001 01111000 01101011 00100000 01101011 00100000 01111010 01100010 01101010 01100100 01101011 01101110 00100000 01101011 01110100 01100010 01110101 01110010 00101100 00100000 01101100 01111000 01101101 00100000 01100011 01101000 01101011 01110011 01110010 01101110 01100011 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110001 01101010 00100000 01101000 01111000 00100000 01100110 01101011 01101011 01100110 01100100 01110011 01110001 01111010 00100000 01100100 01101011 01111000 00100000 01101101 01110010 01110111 01101111 00001010 00001010 01010000 01110011 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001011 01100101 01111001 00100000 01110100 01110010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00111010 00100000 01010100 01001011 01000100

    Did I get it right?
    No i'm sorry nice try tho

  11. #10
    ZectixV1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,731
    Reputation
    607
    Thanks
    2,105
    My Mood
    Sad
    For fuck sakes, another. pyM4jQCjRupRY+0SXuKQADpfX0IC0GxxAilyHAKm9odZWzWltV 0oOxD9QHJa6uj96cJ1torXHDVapg== @TKD- ý u do dis
    Last edited by ZectixV1; 10-15-2015 at 10:40 PM.









    Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.37 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀








    Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016


  12. #11
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Normen's Sheep View Post
    For fuck sakes, another. pyM4jQCjRupRY+0SXuKQADpfX0IC0GxxAilyHAKm9odZWzWltV 0oOxD9QHJa6uj96cJ1torXHDVapg== @TKD-

    I've given you guys 2 hint's so far Now do some work

  13. #12
    Spitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The problem with your clue is that you don't mention which encryption method you use, and there are many many many different variants to encryption methods. To that, I can only say...

    0Y

  14. #13
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitt View Post
    The problem with your clue is that you don't mention which encryption method you use, and there are many many many different variants to encryption methods. To that, I can only say...

    0Y
    No shit then it would be way 2 easy,
    Like I said this wasn't suppose to be easy cause then whats the fun in it

    I can give you the hint that its an well known cipher

  15. #14
    Nyaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,551
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    1,600
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Only things i read are 010100110010101010010000000000111111110101010
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

  16. #15
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    Wow! You're right! After hearing this money making method I've made over $350! Thanks TKD-!
    No problem Just glad that it worked out!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Panda. View Post
    Only things i read are 010100110010101010010000000000111111110101010
    Worry no more someone figured out the binary Here is the actual code to crack:

    ryxk k zbjdkn ktbur, lxm chksrncor qj hx fkkfdsqz dkx mrwo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Crack this uber hard code
    By Red Penguin in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2015, 02:53 PM
  2. [Help Request] I need someone to crack this code.
    By xkhenfan in forum Dragon Nest Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 01:40 PM
  3. Can someone crack this code.
    By owned1257 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 12:03 PM
  4. WHO CAN CRACK THIS CODE?
    By Mr.1337 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:28 AM
  5. I need someone to write this code here
    By EyalZamir in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 07:11 AM