Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,125
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,197
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Wear it,




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  2. #17
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,472
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    458
    Tell a new paper or something about them.. Believe me if the owner finds you and you return them you'll be happier..
    Not your average fuckboy


  3. #18
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Okay sooooo...

    The metal doesn't look to be gold, but I really can't tell without doing a scratch test. Look on the base for a stamp. The stamp will indicate what metal the shitass is (8K, 10K, 14K, 18K.. etc are gold, SS / .925 are sterling silver. There are other stamps for palladium and stainless steel, you can easily google them. If the pearls have knots between each one it indicates better manufacturing and from experience those strands are more likely to be real. From your photo I'd assume that they're cultured (real pearls raised in a farm), this means that they're worth slightly less. Try rubbing a pearl against one of your teeth, if it's gritty its more likely to be real. I don't really ever see expensive pearls having a magnetized clasp, they're probably worth around $100 at most if my assumptions are right.

    The other shit is maybe onyx or some dumb costume stone. Look for stamps.

    Don't fucking appraise this, its not worth it.

  4. #19
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Okay sooooo...

    The metal doesn't look to be gold, but I really can't tell without doing a scratch test. Look on the base for a stamp. The stamp will indicate what metal the shitass is (8K, 10K, 14K, 18K.. etc are gold, SS / .925 are sterling silver. There are other stamps for palladium and stainless steel, you can easily google them. If the pearls have knots between each one it indicates better manufacturing and from experience those strands are more likely to be real. From your photo I'd assume that they're cultured (real pearls raised in a farm), this means that they're worth slightly less. Try rubbing a pearl against one of your teeth, if it's gritty its more likely to be real. I don't really ever see expensive pearls having a magnetized clasp, they're probably worth around $100 at most if my assumptions are right.

    The other shit is maybe onyx or some dumb costume stone. Look for stamps.

    Don't fucking appraise this, its not worth it.
    Its .925 so not real gold but if its worth 100$ and no one picks it up, that is 100$ towards a new car.

  5. #20
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Owner not coming back to get it means it worth shit. Nothing to worry about.
    for god sake, let him do that. just wait and wait
    Support me.

  6. #21
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    Its .925 so not real gold but if its worth 100$ and no one picks it up, that is 100$ towards a new car.
    $100 = Retail value =/= sellable value

  7. #22
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Take it to a pawn shop and they can check it out for you.. Few months ago me and my Dad where at the Junk yard, we found a big gold crown. Pawn shop was offering $400, we kept it until gold value goes up.

  8. #23
    Yung Lean 2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yoshi City
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    910
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Take it to a pawn shop and they can check it out for you.. Few months ago me and my Dad where at the Junk yard, we found a big gold crown. Pawn shop was offering $400, we kept it until gold value goes up.
    Why would you sell the crown? You were meant to be king duh.
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind


  9. #24
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Take it to a pawn shop and they can check it out for you.. Few months ago me and my Dad where at the Junk yard, we found a big gold crown. Pawn shop was offering $400, we kept it until gold value goes up.
    Man wear that crown
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. FOUND A WORKING SPEED HACK
    By kimkim in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 12:02 AM
  2. I found out a trick to make a patched hack work 4/27/09
    By DRzRevolution in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 08:16 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 12:18 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 01:04 PM
  5. I found the working stamina address!!!
    By konni in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 06:25 PM