Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 114
  1. #76
    Valeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Valeriyaland <3
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    He escalated the issue, all I can do is wait for them to contact me back.
    So he reached out to eBay's Escalation department? what about on Paypal ? Did you call paypal to check if he has a "suspicious" account history?

  2. #77
    HaffaWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Even though the buyer is the scammer, Ebay's "Buyer Protection Program" will probably side with the buyer unless you get a representative to view the case personally.

  3. #78
    wicker558's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Oh man, I am so sorry for you after reading this thread, hopefully you will win this, just call ebay and paypal and try to get as much proof as you can.

  4. #79
    Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College Debt
    Posts
    1,621
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
    So he reached out to eBay's Escalation department? what about on Paypal ? Did you call paypal to check if he has a "suspicious" account history?
    calling paypal tomorrow, this fucking loser can get killed for all I care.
    Quote Originally Posted by HaffaWaffle View Post
    Even though the buyer is the scammer, Ebay's "Buyer Protection Program" will probably side with the buyer unless you get a representative to view the case personally.
    you are quite correct, eBay is just shit for sellers now.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicker558 View Post
    Oh man, I am so sorry for you after reading this thread, hopefully you will win this, just call ebay and paypal and try to get as much proof as you can.
    thank you, still trying to win this shit.
    beware of selling shit on eBay, they don't have fair judgement with sellers compared to shitty 3 month old buyers.

  5. #80
    nav_31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    If you wrote down the serial number on the box, maybe you can see if its been activated on the apple website (warranty) --> proving he received it and is using it (if he's dumb enough to do that before getting his 'refund')

  6. #81
    theoneguy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    10
    Ebay don't care about specifics, they literally have no way to prove that the buyer got what was listed on the auction, which is why it's so easy to refund there.

  7. #82
    Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College Debt
    Posts
    1,621
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneguy22 View Post
    Ebay don't care about specifics, they literally have no way to prove that the buyer got what was listed on the auction, which is why it's so easy to refund there.
    shit is so stupid.
    no seller protection of any sense at all.

  8. #83
    Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Shadow
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Alright so im an ebay refunder an i will tell you exactly what to do. But first, was the macbook new or used?

  9. #84
    Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College Debt
    Posts
    1,621
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Alright so im an ebay refunder an i will tell you exactly what to do. But first, was the macbook new or used?
    was not used, but opened.

  10. #85
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    what an idiot. can't even speak english fluently by the looks. I agree with the threaten thing. Scare the shit out him and he'll close it. Probs has no clue what you could do XD




  11. #86
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,295
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Would rko the guy really and then call the police but I had the same problem somehow I got my money back dont ask me how lol. wasn't 3k but it was 200
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  12. #87
    Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Shadow
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post


    was not used, but opened.
    Call apple t get a weight confirmqtion, and call carrier. Call ebay and tell them your getting scammed and if there is any way you can prove you really sent a mac, becauseyou understqnd its hard to prove. Even if, ask for a return and ask for what he will return and pictures. If it works for him, you last try would be telling ebay he didnt send anything back. Also, do you have serial number? If so, call apple and they can track if he used the mac or so, maybe hes dumb

  13. #88
    metroplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Funny as fuck...

  14. #89
    faker12333's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
    In situations like this, you have to threaten or get the police involved, tell him that you will contact his carrier so they can check the trucks, the weight, interview the driver. No way in hell he got "books" I also doubt he is a contractor, just keep pushing that you will get his local law enforcement involved, sometimes it's enough to scare people.
    What he said, I do it all the time.
    :⁾)

  15. #90
    Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College Debt
    Posts
    1,621
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Call apple t get a weight confirmqtion, and call carrier. Call ebay and tell them your getting scammed and if there is any way you can prove you really sent a mac, becauseyou understqnd its hard to prove. Even if, ask for a return and ask for what he will return and pictures. If it works for him, you last try would be telling ebay he didnt send anything back. Also, do you have serial number? If so, call apple and they can track if he used the mac or so, maybe hes dumb
    they favor buyer of course.
    I've called literally every day to fix this issue and there isn't any way you can 100% protect yourself with business.
    They said they would ask him to return the books but at this point i'm about to just cancel my bank account and make a new one.
    ditch ebay and use a friend's paypal.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ebay SE Method
    By AbsoluteAtrix in forum eBooks For Sale
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-29-2015, 09:19 PM
  2. Ebook: EBay Refund Method 100% You will receive money back
    By theabevalle in forum eBooks For Sale
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 04:51 PM
  3. [WTS] 10$ ONLY <<<<<<LEARN HOW I MADE 175$ ON EBAY IN JUST 20 MINUTES>>>>> NO FRAUD METHODS
    By Ninja Mafia in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 11-07-2013, 04:20 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 06:21 AM
  5. [WTB] eBay White hat Money Making Method
    By Ve0lol in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2013, 06:53 PM