Thanks

Lightbulb I need some help with WPE Pro for Armored Warfare(New Game)

I hope I havent posted in the wrong thread, If I have, I apologize and I would appreciate it if it's moved to the correct thread. Though I've been a member of this community/forum for quite a while and I've been pleased with the service so far, so before I go on I'd like to thank you all in advance!

Now, to the issue I have.

I've been wanting to use WPE to well, do my thing with a game called Armored Warfare. It's in open beta, It's a modern tank game(Like World of Tanks but more sophisticated and modern.), and as many other games, this one seems to have some sort of anti-hack which hides its process from being detectable with programs such as cheat engine or wpe pro.

Now, before you go on all about how I should try the basics or that, I'll tell you this, I've tried "everything" "basic". I've ran em as administrator, I've downloaded countless versions of Wpe Pro (I bet I've got a keylogger by now >:L) I've restarted the game and WPE numerous times, I guess that's.... all the basics there is, or so I think, if not, please enlighten me.

I've done countless amount of research on the net but I can't seem to find any other solution, yes, I am aware of Cheat Engine having a feature called "Enable use of process watcher", but I want to use WPE. And no, I havent found any hacks nor threads related to this game, not on this forum at least, nor google.

If any of you have any tips or ways to bypass this I'd love to hear em out. (Bypass as in find the process with WPE.)

Also, good news for ya'll, I recently got into C# programming, once I have the required skills in programming I'll provide this community with the hacks, as a thanks for all the hacks and tricks this community has shared with me~

Thanks
    I remember robocraft had a way to cheat with WPE, but when they got easy anticheat, progress was hidden, but there was 1-2 tools that reseted that and started showing, just try to go and look for robocraft WPE thread... BTW, if you find a way tell me pm, i wonna do same LOL

Thanks
    have u tried using ccproxy and proxifier? i remember using that on robocraft when they made the same change. there is a post on robocraft that show's you how to set it up but i cant post links to it :/

hope it helps