Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infront of you
    Posts
    688
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Leaving MPGH for a while, Tired of the bullshit on here sorry.

    As you guys may know, Me and fantic aren't really "good" between each other and he got me the c*ck sucker rank.

    I'm tired of this bullshit and he really thinks that i'd let it go by then he made me almost refund without being valid.


    His response > https://prntscr.com/8vj7nl
    I don't even get why you're a dick about everything I do, all I did was allow a user to make a scam report on you and you came to me all forcibly and now you're a jerk to everyone. Keep in mind I work for MPGH, all we have to do is hit a few buttons and you're gone forever.

    Everyone (Including hugo) hates your guts. You're rude to everyone and everyTHING.


    -----------------------------



    My answer to him

    Also, It all became like this because of your bullshit when that kid started a scam report against me because of you allowing him to without knowing the reason, You made him open it and I lost my reputation because of that kid, You think that I'd just let it go over like it was nothing, If you're a minion, you're choosen for a reason.
    Be smart think about the shit you do before you actually allow something without PROOF,
    Everyone is saying "you licking hugo's ass much ted, only person you mention?" maybe because he's the only one that actually has a brain to fucking think about his actions before he does them unlike you fantic, Don't get me wrong but at the start of my service starting here, I liked you I liked how you went over and dealt with scam reports etc, until you gave that kid the option to open a scam report against me without proof, and as always it was invalid but it took about 2-3 weeks before it was closed and in these 2-3 weeks i've lost loads of reputation there, my thread has gotten 3 stars now instead of 5.

    I'm not being rude to anyone else, beside you,
    I understand you're working for mpgh blablabla, but you also need to think about the actions you make before doing them, as It really annoyed me.

    --
    Now about the part of the thread design, you're being a twat against me just for support@csboosts.com , go to that website and tell me if I could actually get customers through the website, I can't even find a web developer as I said before so the website is unfinished and there's no point of visiting the website as there's no option to contact me or order through it.

    --

    About your "all I have to do is a click a couple buttons and you're gone forever", The thing would be that it'll be really bad for your reputation after the dragon lore scam. Banning people without a valid reason sucks you know, Just because I don't like you doesn't mean I don't like anyone else, I've got connections here with other people that you may not even know idc about it.


    --

    There has been another couple of reports against me which were all invalid, you told me by one of them to instantly refund him or i'd get banned and I had 24 hours to do so. https://i.imgur.com/lAWy8BN.png

    Another reason for me to fucking hate you, you even got me a cock sucker rank now like what the fuck are you trying to do? If you just wanna get a whole fight going between us both just say so and i'll make it happen, You probably lied to hugo anyway and didn't tell him the truth that's why I'm also going to send this whole conversation to him and other mods if they want it as I'm pretty much done with mpgh now because of you.

    Goodjob fantic, you got me away from mpgh.
    Peeps I've met here
    @Mio Akiyama! - Great guy, knows what he does and is really fun to play with always my bud
    @Hugo Boss - Meh, chill to talk with about some situations here and there, but for the rest I'm not sure what he really thinks about people



    Whoever gave me this c*ck sucker rank should really think about the reason.




    See ya all, Anyone that has bought a boost from me, Will still be boosted!
    Don't worry about that, Just because I'm going to take a break from mpgh doesn't mean that I won't continue the boosting.


    Have fun everyone!
    Last edited by Ted; 10-26-2015 at 10:02 AM.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ted For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (10-26-2015),Bödvar (10-26-2015),Dylan (10-26-2015),Eternity (10-26-2015),Scammer's Sheep (10-26-2015)

  3. #2
    fullmetal289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    10
    Haha, see ya later cock suck. I certainly wont miss you. You are a dick to the community and you honestly aren't welcome here by many users who feel scammed or violated against. It's honestly a surprise that you aren't banned from mpgh yet. You've been blacklisted from the market multiple times, but the staff must be gracious to let you tread these forums. You are an asshat and even if you are right in certain arguments, it doesn't change the fact that you are disliked and make a dick of yourself. An MPGH staff member only issued the label of a cock suck to your profile, but it is only you and your behavior that has earned you it.

    So, I bid good day to you sir, go wank around on another forum where your bullshit is acceptable. Don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya on your way out!!!

    god, it felt good to type this.
    Last edited by fullmetal289; 10-26-2015 at 10:09 AM. Reason: derp with grammar

  4. #3
    Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infront of you
    Posts
    688
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal289 View Post
    Haha, see ya later cock suck. I certainly wont miss you. You are a dick to the community and you honestly aren't welcome here by many users who feel scammed or violated against. It's honestly a surprise that you aren't banned from mpgh yet. You've been blacklisted from the market multiple times, but the staff must be gracious to let you tread these forums. You are an asshat and even if you are right in certain arguments, it doesn't change the fact that you are disliked and make a dick of yourself. An MPGH staff member only issued the label of a cock suck to your profile, but it is only you and your behavior that has earned you it.

    So, I bid good day to you sir, go wank around on another forum where your bullshit is acceptable. Don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya on your way out!!!

    god, it felt good to type this.
    Won't miss ya either retard, Scam more people buy boosts from them and then dispute in the middle

    I'll get rid of this cock sucker rank when I return.


    Blacklisted multiple times? I got blacklisted once lmfao, some people are really retarded on mpgh seems like 25% of mpgh knows it.
    Last edited by Ted; 10-26-2015 at 10:11 AM.

  5. #4
    fullmetal289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    10
    If I scammed anyone, I would have been banned or forced to correct the situation. I didn't get any special treatment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    I'll get rid of this cock sucker rank when I return.
    Why bother? You are leaving the site, why would you return? The only thing here that needs to change is you. Maybe the staff will remove it once you stop being a cock sucker. You have the title for a reason, regardless of how "invalid" you think it is.

  6. #5
    Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infront of you
    Posts
    688
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal289 View Post
    If I scammed anyone, I would have been banned or forced to correct the situation. I didn't get any special treatment.


    Why bother? You are leaving the site, why would you return? The only thing here that needs to change is you. Maybe the staff will remove it once you stop being a cock sucker. You have the title for a reason, regardless of how "invalid" you think it is.
    I never said that I'm leaving the site forever did I?

    Also just because you didn't get your boost while I didn't even lose a penny with your attempt to scam me doesn't mean you have to be mad little kid, grow up and learn to pay people for their service, what they offer and what they do in return for the payment.

    I hope nobody allows you to buy a service from them as I know in my experience it won't end well for them.

  7. #6
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,472
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    As you guys may know, Me and fantic aren't really "good" between each other and he got me the c*ck sucker rank.

    I'm tired of this bullshit and he really thinks that i'd let it go by then he made me almost refund without being valid.


    His response > https://prntscr.com/8vj7nl




    -----------------------------



    My answer to him


    Peeps I've met here
    @Mio Akiyama! - Great guy, knows what he does and is really fun to play with always my bud
    @Hugo Boss - Meh, chill to talk with about some situations here and there, but for the rest I'm not sure what he really thinks about people



    Whoever gave me this c*ck sucker rank should really think about the reason.




    See ya all, Anyone that has bought a boost from me, Will still be boosted!
    Don't worry about that, Just because I'm going to take a break from mpgh doesn't mean that I won't continue the boosting.


    Have fun everyone!
    your funny shitposts will be missed
    chill tho that's MPGH it's full of shits =)

    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal289 View Post
    Haha, see ya later cock suck. I certainly wont miss you. You are a dick to the community and you honestly aren't welcome here by many users who feel scammed or violated against. It's honestly a surprise that you aren't banned from mpgh yet. You've been blacklisted from the market multiple times, but the staff must be gracious to let you tread these forums. You are an asshat and even if you are right in certain arguments, it doesn't change the fact that you are disliked and make a dick of yourself. An MPGH staff member only issued the label of a cock suck to your profile, but it is only you and your behavior that has earned you it.

    So, I bid good day to you sir, go wank around on another forum where your bullshit is acceptable. Don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya on your way out!!!

    god, it felt good to type this.
    you're a fag
    I hate you
    He hate's you
    We hate you
    kill your self
    Not your average fuckboy


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to $moe$ For This Useful Post:

    Ted (10-26-2015)

  9. #7
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    I'm gonna guess by the sig it's Fantic Steal? I didn't actually read it.

    edit; went back and read some of it. lul. "I liked you before you let someone open a scam report on me" made me laugh. Gl w/ whatever it is you're trying to achieve in this thread though.
    Last edited by Schuba; 10-26-2015 at 10:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  10. #8
    Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    1,618
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Is your CS rank permanent?
    Also
    it looks like you only have the tag.
    Not the rank
    so you still have donor perks
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion - December 2017

  11. #9
    Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infront of you
    Posts
    688
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Panda. View Post
    Is your CS rank permanent?
    Also
    it looks like you only have the tag.
    Not the rank
    so you still have donor perks
    Whoever gave me the tag still needs to think about the reason for it, anyways what do you mean with the cs rank permanent?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    I'm gonna guess by the sig it's Fantic Steal? I didn't actually read it.

    edit; went back and read some of it. lul. "I liked you before you let someone open a scam report on me" made me laugh. Gl w/ whatever it is you're trying to achieve in this thread though.
    He seemed to be a nice guy before he pulled that crap on me.

  12. #10
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Other MMORPG Area
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    1461
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Stressed
    At least you still have the donator color name and not the pink little font sizes.
    Last edited by Bryan; 10-26-2015 at 10:29 AM.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  13. #11
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    As you guys may know, Me and fantic aren't really "good" between each other and he got me the c*ck sucker rank.

    I'm tired of this bullshit and he really thinks that i'd let it go by then he made me almost refund without being valid.


    His response > https://prntscr.com/8vj7nl




    -----------------------------



    My answer to him


    Peeps I've met here
    @Mio Akiyama! - Great guy, knows what he does and is really fun to play with always my bud
    @Hugo Boss - Meh, chill to talk with about some situations here and there, but for the rest I'm not sure what he really thinks about people



    Whoever gave me this c*ck sucker rank should really think about the reason.




    See ya all, Anyone that has bought a boost from me, Will still be boosted!
    Don't worry about that, Just because I'm going to take a break from mpgh doesn't mean that I won't continue the boosting.


    Have fun everyone!
    No don't go bro because two people piss you off! Stay and don't admit defeat

  14. #12
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post

    He seemed to be a nice guy before he pulled that crap on me.
    I've never liked him, so.
    What exactly did he do wrong though? He let a kid open a report, but that's what those are for. A report is made and then you investigate the report. The report itself shouldn't hurt you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  15. #13
    fullmetal289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    He seemed to be a nice guy before he pulled that crap on me.
    Yeah, its totally 100% him, not you at all. Think about it, if you did nothing wrong and he just randomly gave you the cocksucker title, wouldn't he be doing that randomly to more people than just you? Obviously you did something to earn the title. Just live with it, you are supposed to be taking a break from mpgh, why are you still here?

  16. #14
    Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infront of you
    Posts
    688
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal289 View Post
    Yeah, its totally 100% him, not you at all. Think about it, if you did nothing wrong and he just randomly gave you the cocksucker title, wouldn't he be doing that randomly to more people than just you? Obviously you did something to earn the title. Just live with it, you are supposed to be taking a break from mpgh, why are you still here?
    Because I can still reply, I'm allowed to reply, I can do whatever I want, I am not forced to take a break from mpgh, It's my own decision, Why don't you Get The Fuck Out of This Thread instead?

  17. #15
    fullmetal289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    10
    I never implied that you weren't allowed. I am just curious as to why you say one thing and do another, seems to be the going habit for you here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 01:12 AM
  2. Leaving MPGH For 1week.
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 11:50 AM
  3. Leaving MPGH for quite some time...
    By Slipknotn209 in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 04:57 PM
  4. havnt been on MPGH for a while
    By alhanelem in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 02:55 AM
  5. Leaving MPGH For a While.
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 10:41 PM