Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241

    Help me keep living! (PLEASE READ)

    Hello everyone. This is Misery.

    For a long time I have lived very well, but do to some issues with the bank overcharging me when my bank account doesn't agree to chargbacks, and the bank refusing to wave my fees, and to make matters worse my hours were cut, I am stuck in a huge hole. One I cannot climb out of alone.

    In 10 days, I will most likely be losing my home. But it doesn't have to be that way. If any of you can send me money, and somehow reach this goal, I can continue to live on and live a comfortable life.

    If we can make this happen, I will be extremely grateful, and make a facecam video to you all expressing my deepest thanks and admiration, and although it isn't much, it is all I have to offer. Those who know me know that I would never stoop to such a low unless I needed it for important endeavors.

    I hope you can assist me and I thank you for reading.

    Link to the GoFundMe:
    gofundme.com/rf828ymk

  2. #2
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Before I ever send a random person money, I have to know:

    Do I know you well? What were all of your previous names? You changed your avatar and I remember basically everyone by their avatar.

    What education do you have? Major?

    Why should I donate to you other than the fact that you need it?

    Do you have a job or looking for one?

    What skills do you have that may be of use?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #3
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Before I ever send a random person money, I have to know:

    Do I know you well? What were all of your previous names? You changed your avatar and I remember basically everyone by their avatar.

    What education do you have? Major?

    Why should I donate to you other than the fact that you need it?

    Do you have a job or looking for one?

    What skills do you have that may be of use?
    Bernard we have chatted over skype multiple times. Remm., Egoraptor, Hatt, those were all my old names.

    I would like to say you knew me well, I was always skyping you making sure things were alright. I might even be able to find PMs on here between the two of us.

    I have a degree in Psychology and Sociology, major to minor in that order.

    Because if you had the power to help someone from living on the streets, wouldn't you want to do your part? Yes, I know asking here is a stretch, but I am out of options and with low hours, I am kinda in a rough predicament.

    I manage a hardware store and co-manage a vape shop. Hours cut on both sides due to more staff than needed working this month.

    I don't know what skills would apply here, I can do most hardware related activities along with automotive repair. Online, I can make people avatars but beyond that, im not too talented.

  4. #4
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    Bernard we have chatted over skype multiple times. Remm., Egoraptor, Hatt, those were all my old names.

    I would like to say you knew me well, I was always skyping you making sure things were alright. I might even be able to find PMs on here between the two of us.

    I have a degree in Psychology and Sociology, major to minor in that order.

    Because if you had the power to help someone from living on the streets, wouldn't you want to do your part? Yes, I know asking here is a stretch, but I am out of options and with low hours, I am kinda in a rough predicament.

    I manage a hardware store and co-manage a vape shop. Hours cut on both sides due to more staff than needed working this month.

    I don't know what skills would apply here, I can do most hardware related activities along with automotive repair. Online, I can make people avatars but beyond that, im not too talented.
    All those names sort of ring a bell but I swear you had a different name before you changed to Misery.

    PS: I'm lookin to major in psychology too Possibly a doctorate

    Edit: Nvm figured out who you were through 5 old PMs from January 2014.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 11-01-2015 at 09:52 PM.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. #5
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    WTF Max ?

  6. #6
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    2554
    Thanks
    8,105
    The Meyn Family supports this

  7. #7
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Job View Post
    The Meyn Family supports this
    Hella dank.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  8. #8
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
    WTF Max ?
    Yeah, you're telling me. I am in a bad situation rn and I have no other options.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Job View Post
    The Meyn Family supports this
    in tears from you both, really.

  9. #9
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    inb4 nigerian prince scheme






    but I would donate if I had money
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #10
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    inb4 nigerian prince scheme






    but I would donate if I had money
    The thought helps too. Thank you.

  11. #11
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    The thought helps too. Thank you.
    but i mean if AGC helps alleviate your pain
    feel free to apply
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1046632
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #12
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    2554
    Thanks
    8,105
    CMon bitches donate

  13. #13
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Job View Post
    CMon bitches donate
    Were not all rich like you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


    - - - Updated - - -

    Sad story though, happens to the best of us.

  14. #14
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post


    Were not all rich like you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


    - - - Updated - - -

    Sad story though, happens to the best of us.
    I appreciate the sentiment, thank you.

  15. #15
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    Sorry mayne. you'll be right just keep trying. I can't help I don't have much money ether :3




Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] HELP ME PLEASE >>>>READ THIS
    By almaalem in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 07:05 PM
  2. [Help Request] Please read the threaad first help
    By 3lola in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 01:23 PM
  3. [Help Request] Need help, Please read!
    By BeastLeeX in forum MapleStory Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 11:17 PM
  4. [Help Request] HELP ME WITH MY ONLINE SERVICES PLEASE!!! READ !!!
    By anel1234 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 04:21 PM
  5. Can Anyone Help Me With This Please Read
    By tepa51019 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:39 AM