Thread: Promposals

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I didn't go to my prom because our asb was fucking stupid.
    Usually they just rent out a huge ballroom somewhere near us (school is near Disneyland, so there's a TON of hotels with giant rooms n all that good shit), but they decided that they'd hold the prom 52 miles away.
    I said fuck that.

  2. #17
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Junior prom tickets were $110? $120? So I said fuck it, I'm not paying that price or forcing my parents to pay that for me to go to prom. I don't even value the experience of prom highly. It's senior year now and senior prom is at the end of the year. I swear if tickets are over $100 again, I'm sayin' fuck it.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #18
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Junior prom tickets were $110? $120? So I said fuck it, I'm not paying that price or forcing my parents to pay that for me to go to prom. I don't even value the experience of prom highly. It's senior year now and senior prom is at the end of the year. I swear if tickets are over $100 again, I'm sayin' fuck it.
    It was part of my senior dues :O
    But how would you ask someone
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #19
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post


    It was part of my senior dues :O
    But how would you ask someone
    Well this year, I wanted to ask an old friend to prom. So I texted her at like 2 AM, and tried to see if she was busy the next day. She said she had work and I decided to surprise her at her workplace (she works at some asian bubble tea place). She seemed thrilled to see me but she was working the night shift and couldn't leave. So I tried to see if she was very not busy and down to hang but she always seemed busy so I said screw it. Idk, I may hit her up again in like January. At this point I can't tell if she's ignoring me or just isn't getting my texts (says she hasn't seen them on facebook, which is strange) Oh well. Life moves on. Also met another old friend and asked her out for drinks, she agreed and then I walked her home and caught up on life. Never brought up the question of prom though. heh
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. #20
    timeandclocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your street corner (probably)
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Literally just asked if she wanted to go to prom. She said yes, but her school said no. Oh well

     

    New Member 0
    Newbie 25
    Novice 50
    Member 100
    Advanced Member 150
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250
    Expert Member 500
    Bobo's Trainer 750
    MPGH Expert 1000
    Synthetic Hacker 1250
    Blackhat Hacker 1500
    Whitehat Hacker 2000
    Bobo's Guardian 2500
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000
    MPGH Addict 3500
    MPGHiean 4000
    MPGH Knight 4500
    MPGH Lord 5000
    MPGH Champion 5500
    MPGH King 6000
    MPGH Legend 6500
    MPGH God 7000
    MPGH God II 7500
    MPGH God III 8000
    MPGH God IV 8500
    MPGH God V 9000
    MPGH Overdose 9500
    MPGH Addict 10000
    MPGH Keyboard Bully 11000
    MPGH Enemy #1 12000


  6. #21
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

    Much flawed logic.

    Anyways I'm not a senior yet but I've been to prom last year as a Sophomore because my ex had to well ask me cause I'm not a senior, and were we live we have Senior Prom.
    @Batman am I allowed to post other dance-proposals?
    Actually, not flawed at all and you are just an idiot.
    You do realize prom and homecoming are relatively the same thing right? Most likely not cause your a cocksucker who doesn't know how to read.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    Cursed (11-03-2015)

  8. #22
    Unrealtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    From The Land of Ice and retarded people, also known as ICELAND
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Never been to prom, don't live in the Americas. Though I think it would be some experience.

    But, i'd rather just get fucked up by myself honestly, prom seems like a huge amount of effort for no gains.
    LOW

  9. #23
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,736
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,351
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    Actually, not flawed at all and you are just an idiot.
    You do realize prom and homecoming are relatively the same thing right? Most likely not cause your a cocksucker who doesn't know how to read.
    Homecoming is a celebration for alumni returning
    Prom is a nothing like that.
    Prom in most cases in held at the end of senior year and their dates, to celebrate their last year.
    And if I quote you correctly you said the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    Never went to prom, think its still pretty stupid.
    Went to homecoming 1 time cause blackmail, and hated every second of it.

    Entire concept of prom is dumb. The music is shit, the people there are even more shit, and it is always hot as shit.
    Prom = shit
    Just because you don't like the music doesn't make it shit.
    Music is a inanimate object, you can't define if it's good or not by finite means.
    The music at prom is usually a mix of popular hip-hop grinding songs. Don't like it? Then leave.

    Just because you don't like the people there doesn't mean it's shit.
    You can judge people based on their morals and life choices, but if you expect to go to a public high school event. You should be able to realize that your not gonna like some people there. Just because people are there that you do not like, does not mean they are shit person. You could easily ignore them as well.

    And it being hot can be a bad thing but dress for it then. If you don't wanna dress up like most people, go in a tank top...
    You fail to recognize that your opinion isn't logical, it's complete bias.
    So I can conclude that YOUR own prom experience was shit.
    Not prom is shit.
    Last edited by Organized Chaos; 11-03-2015 at 09:51 AM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Organized Chaos For This Useful Post:

    Kevin (11-03-2015)

  11. #24
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    You fail to recognize that your opinion isn't logical, it's complete bias.
    In order for something to be bias, there would need to be so sort of logic to it. You are saying my opinion makes no sense, but it does. Homecoming is the same shit as prom. The same things happen at prom that happen at homecoming. I know they are for different reasons, but they are still the exact same thing and if you try to say otherwise then you are just being a fucking troll.
    Dancing? Check.
    Mainstream music with low budget dj? Check.
    Cliché theme? Check.
    Everyone dressed up? Check.
    Homecoming KING/QUEEN? Check.
    Prom KING/Queen? Check

    I can keep going but I don't need to. Prom and homecoming are the same fucking thing bro.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  12. #25
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,736
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,351
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    In order for something to be bias, there would need to be so sort of logic to it. You are saying my opinion makes no sense, but it does. Homecoming is the same shit as prom. The same things happen at prom that happen at homecoming. I know they are for different reasons, but they are still the exact same thing and if you try to say otherwise then you are just being a fucking troll.
    Dancing? Check.
    Mainstream music with low budget dj? Check.
    Cliché theme? Check.
    Everyone dressed up? Check.
    Homecoming KING/QUEEN? Check.
    Prom KING/Queen? Check

    I can keep going but I don't need to. Prom and homecoming are the same fucking thing bro.
    No not really
    Were is post-homecoming?
    Were's the extra 48 hours put into homecoming?
    Where's all thee legitimate casino games and other activities at homecoming?

    Obviously you have never been to prom.

  13. #26
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    No not really
    Were is post-homecoming?
    Were's the extra 48 hours put into homecoming?
    Where's all thee legitimate casino games and other activities at homecoming?

    Obviously you have never been to prom.
    You're honestly retarded. That must be you in your avatar cause you look the part.

    Your counter argument is "There are more hours and games put into prom that aren't at homecoming." That statement doesn't change anything. They are both dances and you do the same shit at one dance that you would do at another. You are just nitpicking at things to try and find differences. And btw I wanna know what high school you went to that had casino games. Also, homecoming has side activities as well, so you obviously have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

    I'm done talking to you forever. Every time I see you post something its usually toxic as hell and I don't need anymore of that in my life. Later asshat


    Last edited by Assistive; 11-03-2015 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Laterrrrrrrrrr

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    Cursed (11-03-2015)

  15. #27
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    You're honestly retarded. That must be you in your avatar cause you look the part.

    Your counter argument is "There are more hours and games put into prom that aren't at homecoming." That statement doesn't change anything. They are both dances and you do the same shit at one dance that you would do at another. You are just nitpicking at things to try and find differences. And btw I wanna know what high school you went to that had casino games. Also, homecoming has side activities as well, so you obviously have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

    I'm done talking to you forever. Every time I see you post something its usually toxic as hell and I don't need anymore of that in my life. Later asshat


    B-b-b-b-but theyre different
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (11-03-2015)

  17. #28
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    I took her spare key and at night I put a CD in her car with one song and it was her favorite song.
    I came over the next morning so we could ride together to school, and when he cranked the car obviously the CD started playing and she didn't know how that song started playing (she had another CD in there). She took the CD out and on the CD I had wrote "Prom?".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12