Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    331
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Ebay refund question.

    So lets say if i buy a item on ebay and say its a shoe.

    And in the description it saids some things about the item but then when i get the shoe it squeeks and make my socks turn black.

    Would they issue a refund.?

  2. #2
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,773
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    some things about the item
    What kind of things specifically?

    If it's the problems you listed, then no, they won't. (unless they take returns of the item)

    If it isn't, yes, they will.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  3. #3
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    331
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    What kind of things specifically?

    If it's the problems you listed, then no, they won't. (unless they take returns of the item)

    If it isn't, yes, they will.
    I bought yeezys boost

  4. #4
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,773
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    I bought yeezys boost
    No, I mean, what did the description say about the item.


    (by yeezy do you mean kanye kek)
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  5. #5
    Dareka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    29
    no because that is ridiculously stupid. you're even more stupid if you think someone would believe that shit of an excuse

  6. #6
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,773
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
    no because that is ridiculously stupid. you're even more stupid if you think someone would believe that shit of an excuse
    You'd be surprised with eBay man.

    My father sold a TV that was literally mint condition over eBay, containing pictures of it and everything in detail. No scratches, marks, nothing.
    The buyer tried to get a refund from him and literally they let it go through. Not only that but then PP charged my father twice for it.

    The buyer claimed it was "not as advertised, had scratches on it", which there were no visible marks or scratches on the TV anywhere.

    eBay's pretty wonky, dude.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  7. #7
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    331
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    You'd be surprised with eBay man.

    My father sold a TV that was literally mint condition over eBay, containing pictures of it and everything in detail. No scratches, marks, nothing.
    The buyer tried to get a refund from him and literally they let it go through. Not only that but then PP charged my father twice for it.

    The buyer claimed it was "not as advertised, had scratches on it", which there were no visible marks or scratches on the TV anywhere.

    eBay's pretty wonky, dude.
    yeah i ment the yeezy kanye boost. i mean they were unauthorized but with same materials.

  8. #8
    Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College Debt
    Posts
    1,621
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You can always file a dispute saying it wasn't what stated in the description & say you got a stack of papers inside the shoe box. eBay sides with buyer 99.99% of the time. fucking morons working for the site.

  9. #9
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    eBay is full of retards




  10. #10
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    You can always file a dispute saying it wasn't what stated in the description & say you got a stack of papers inside the shoe box. eBay sides with buyer 99.99% of the time. fucking morons working for the site.
    This is very true

  11. #11
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Stay away from ebay.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    Prince (11-04-2015)

  13. #12
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    331
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    In actually reality i bought a MCM Stark Backpack in EX Condition, he listed all the pictures but when i got it today it had pen marks on the side that he didnt show on the side.

  14. #13
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    2143
    Thanks
    3,868
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    This is very true
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    Stay away from ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    In actually reality i bought a MCM Stark Backpack in EX Condition, he listed all the pictures but when i got it today it had pen marks on the side that he didnt show on the side.
    Use Amazon and just contact these two(Or Paradise) Get the shoe x2 and a refund.


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  15. #14
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    331
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Use Amazon and just contact these two(Or Paradise) Get the shoe x2 and a refund.
    are u .... kidding me or fucking with me

  16. #15
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    2143
    Thanks
    3,868
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    are u .... kidding me or fucking with me
    That's actually what amazon "double-dipping" means. :P

    Contact them.

    Also, for the ebay thing email them that you received a stack of paper instead of the actual item and they'll more than likely side with you.


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Ebook: EBay Refund How to
    By theabevalle in forum User Services
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:23 AM
  2. [10$]eBay Refund
    By Mafiatuga in forum eBooks For Sale
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 01:40 PM
  3. [WTB] Ebay Refund
    By Poxer in forum User Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2014, 05:28 AM
  4. [WTS] -=AliExpress,eBay=- Refund! Get Your Money Back For Only 10%!!
    By Facebook. in forum User Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 11:48 AM
  5. [WTB] eBay Refunding Sevice!! Wanting to Buy!!
    By FadedBoi in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2014, 10:42 PM