Thread: Sleep

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 77
  1. #61
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Idk I mean it makes me hungry for some burgers and fries.
    So yeah I guess it helps in a way why?
    I'm like really skinny in a way that you actually see my back bones, my hips, my arm bones in the back (whatever those were actually called), my ribs, my bones around the shoulders/neck.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #62
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehill View Post
    maybe your book isn't good enough?
    Well may just be that I guess

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post


    I'm like really skinny in a way that you actually see my back bones, my hips, my arm bones in the back (whatever those were actually called), my ribs, my bones around the shoulders/neck.
    Are you just not eating enough or do you never feel the need to eat?

  3. #63
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Are you just not eating enough or do you never feel the need to eat?
    Its both... I don't do much Physically either so it might be the cause of me low eating?

    Everytime I look myself at mirror I'm discussed how I look, even my grandma called out on that =/
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  4. #64
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,166
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post
    Wait, did I read it properly, marijuana helps with eating problems?
    Yes, it can also help you eat if you have trouble with that. It definitely makes me more hungry than usual and everything tastes so much better too. Smoking cannabis can also help fat people lose weight.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    xlux (11-14-2015)

  6. #65
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post


    Its both... I don't do much Physically either so it might be the cause of me low eating?

    Everytime I look myself at mirror I'm discussed how I look, even my grandma called out on that =/
    Its properly that you have been eating less and less over a period of time and your stomach has adapted to it,
    I suggest you try to eat bigger portions of food and always eat AT LEAST 4 BIG meal a day.
    try eating around 2000 calories a day and start to do some exercise
    Then you might start to see some growth in muscle and fat
    Don't eat less that 1000 calories either

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:

    xlux (11-14-2015)

  8. #66
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Its properly that you have been eating less and less over a period of time and your stomach has adapted to it,
    I suggest you try to eat bigger portions of food and always eat AT LEAST 4 BIG meal a day.
    try eating around 2000 calories a day and start to do some exercise
    Then you might start to see some growth in muscle and fat
    Don't eat less that 1000 calories either
    In-case you have not seen yet, then my arms look utterly skinny as-well, I'm 5'6 or 5'7, my dad is skinny as-well (but not as skinny as I am) one of the reasons why I'm rarely going out even in summer like beach to go swim and shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Yes, it can also help you eat if you have trouble with that. It definitely makes me more hungry than usual and everything tastes so much better too. Smoking cannabis can also help fat people lose weight.
    I should consider obtaining myself Marijuana then in legal way, because I'm unsure if its legal or illegal here at Estonia (don't really follow law around here).

    Yeah, your right, I've started having eating problem while I was at school, I didn't want to eat chicken and stuff like that, and some food I entirely skipped, but then again all the food was from another school not from own school kitchen, but its been 2-3 years since I was at school.
    Last edited by xlux; 11-14-2015 at 12:10 PM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #67
    melrpm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This happened to me on my last year of highschool, but it was cause i had a sleeping disorder and i slept way to much, from 10pm to 7 am and then taking naps after school, it got me fucked up, i even got sleeping paralysis so yeah, just wait until you're about to die and then go to bed, i guess don't force it and stop thinking to much.

  10. #68
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post


    In-case you have not seen yet, then my arms look utterly skinny as-well, I'm 5'6 or 5'7, my dad is skinny as-well (but not as skinny as I am) one of the reasons why I'm rarely going out even in summer like beach to go swim and shit.

    Yeah, your right, I've started having eating problem while I was at school, I didn't want to eat chicken and stuff like that, and some food I entirely skipped, but then again all the food was from another school not from own school kitchen, but its been 2-3 years since I was at school.
    The only thing I can really suggest Is Eat more and exercise,
    Eat chicken,fish,or just meat in general

  11. #69
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    The only thing I can really suggest Is Eat more and exercise,
    Eat chicken,fish,or just meat in general
    Don't like fish, never liked never will, Chicken wings are so good

    I do try to exercise as much as possible though.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  12. #70
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post


    Don't like fish, never liked never will, Chicken wings are so good

    I do try to exercise as much as possible though.
    Then just eat much,
    Don't worry about calories


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by melrpm View Post
    , just wait until you're about to die and then go to bed, i guess don't force it and stop thinking to much.
    Ok....

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:

    xlux (11-14-2015)

  14. #71
    Skipss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    193
    What's your physical activity like throughout the day? I'm not just talking about working-out but also what you do through the day.

  15. #72
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipss View Post
    What's your physical activity like throughout the day? I'm not just talking about working-out but also what you do through the day.
    >wake up
    >go to schools
    >go to practice (4-5 a week)
    >go to work 4-5 times a week
    >go to the gym 5 times a week
    >go home

    And that's how most of my days are

  16. #73
    Skipss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    >wake up
    >go to schools
    >go to practice (4-5 a week)
    >go to work 4-5 times a week
    >go to the gym 5 times a week
    >go home

    And that's how most of my days are
    Hmm I thought it could be from lack of exercise which could result in you being too energetic to sleep.

  17. #74
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipss View Post
    Hmm I thought it could be from lack of exercise which could result in you being too energetic to sleep.
    No not at all

  18. #75
    _Shino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,416
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well when i had a lot on my mind or had to remember thigs i needed to do the next day, i couldn't sleep. i was constantly thinking about those things i needed to remember. After a few days i was searching on the web and found some tut about how to stop thinking and clear your mind. It could be a placebo effect, but it worked for me
    Donator since - January 2015
     

    - Minecarft
    - COD 1
    - COD 2
    - COD MW2
    - COD MW3
    - Runescape
    - League of legends
    - Battlefield

     

    Tservers - Kyoto techno


    Other Song
    Tservers - This is my revenge


    If you need to contact me send a PM or add me on skype: pieter.vangool1


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sleep
    By Twinkieb0ii in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 06:27 AM
  2. fell a sleep
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 05:25 PM
  3. sleep aids ftw
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 12:14 AM
  4. Going to sleep gn spam all you want enjoy the freedom
    By SATANICAT in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:37 PM
  5. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM