Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    BrokeNiqqa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Ways to make money online.

    I'm a 15 year old guy living in England, I am really in need of a few pricey things and I've learnt that I need to stop sacking off my parents when they themselves are having trouble with money.

    I am looking for a way for myself to make some money, it doesn't need to be great like £1000 per month but nothing small like £5 per month either.

    I honestly work hard by myself when doing something interested in by myself, my friend makes up to £60 per day and won't tell me how he makes it, really stingy but I guess he has his reasons, I don't want to stand there and beg for the method but making some cash of my own would really be great.

    I aren't interested in any jobs outside of home, I am a socially awkward person in my point of view, I don't like hanging around with people irl much unless we are close so jobs outside home are a nono. Something I can do in my own home would really be terrific, I really hope I get a few answers that will really help me.

    Thanks,
    Thatblackguy.

  2. #2
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,730
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,442
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokeNiqqa View Post
    I'm a 15 year old guy living in England, I am really in need of a few pricey things and I've learnt that I need to stop sacking off my parents when they themselves are having trouble with money.

    I am looking for a way for myself to make some money, it doesn't need to be great like £1000 per month but nothing small like £5 per month either.

    I honestly work hard by myself when doing something interested in by myself, my friend makes up to £60 per day and won't tell me how he makes it, really stingy but I guess he has his reasons, I don't want to stand there and beg for the method but making some cash of my own would really be great.

    I aren't interested in any jobs outside of home, I am a socially awkward person in my point of view, I don't like hanging around with people irl much unless we are close so jobs outside home are a nono. Something I can do in my own home would really be terrific, I really hope I get a few answers that will really help me.

    Thanks,
    Thatblackguy.
    Article writing, boosting services, leveling services, merchanting ok thanks bye


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017

  3. #3
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Several things you can do but they all depend on how tech savy you are.
    Some of the things you can potentially do if they fall into your "Moral realm" is:
    game account hacking/keylogging and selling those accounts.
    Fake hack creating and selling them.
    Refunding Amazon and different services and selling those items.
    Boosting (as shadow said)

    There are more things you can do but these are just few of them. Let me know how tech savy you are and I can tell you more.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  4. #4
    BrokeNiqqa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Yes but with all these things I'm very new to, by "technical" you might mean something very high from my perspective and my "technical" could be low, I honestly need a guide on Skype or something to teach me these things, tell me the errors in what I'm doing etc. I know I'm asking for a lot but when you say "Do this and do that" I really have no idea where to start from, a friend told me literally what you 2 listed but he doesn't go into detail.

    - - - Updated - - -

    If no one is willing to actually go into a Skype call or something similar I appreciate you trying to help but it is useless because I really have no clue. No one has explained to me how to do all these things.

  5. #5
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokeNiqqa View Post
    Yes but with all these things I'm very new to, by "technical" you might mean something very high from my perspective and my "technical" could be low, I honestly need a guide on Skype or something to teach me these things, tell me the errors in what I'm doing etc. I know I'm asking for a lot but when you say "Do this and do that" I really have no idea where to start from, a friend told me literally what you 2 listed but he doesn't go into detail.

    - - - Updated - - -

    If no one is willing to actually go into a Skype call or something similar I appreciate you trying to help but it is useless because I really have no clue. No one has explained to me how to do all these things.
    Well You could properly hire someone to teach you "all these technical things"?
    Or just putting some effort into it and go online and teach it to yourself,
    Can't expect for people to just use there free time to teach someone how to "make money" for free...

  6. #6
    BrokeNiqqa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Eternity, do you have skype? I don't want to flood 20 threads with 20 post to msg you so can you message me your skype, or any other way to contact you, thanks.

  7. #7
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hustle in the marketplace.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. #8
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokeNiqqa View Post
    Eternity, do you have skype? I don't want to flood 20 threads with 20 post to msg you so can you message me your skype, or any other way to contact you, thanks.
    yeah sure, add me on skype: topkekswag
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  9. #9
    Kongou.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Bored
    Honestly I'll put it to you straight like this.

    If you are hungry enough for your goal then you will get results. Yes getting a few tips/guides along the way will help but no one here will hold your hand step by step into "money making". In the real world everyone is hungry for money and will get through various means. You maybe 15 but you should know that these streets are cold and you have to be able to make your own decisions and stick to them.

  10. #10
    Obey Propaganda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
    these streets are cold
    It was 70º today and the street was actually quite warm.

  11. #11
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    The mpgh marketplace is a valuable tool. Learn the ways and use them.

  12. #12
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
    Honestly I'll put it to you straight like this.

    If you are hungry enough for your goal then you will get results. Yes getting a few tips/guides along the way will help but no one here will hold your hand step by step into "money making". In the real world everyone is hungry for money and will get through various means. You maybe 15 but you should know that these streets are cold and you have to be able to make your own decisions and stick to them.
    ^^^^^ Mostly true. I will help you out on skype by giving you a skim through of the programs and tips and shit, but I won't guide you step by step. :P
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  13. #13
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Other MMORPG Area
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    1461
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I'm just not that kind of person who wants to make money life. I have slightly little intention of doing so.

    I did once filled out a whole bunch of s u r v e y s and made 100$ out of it, then gave up.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  14. #14
    Plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Cool
    the answer to your question is here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=725

    - Molot -
    |PM|

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:48 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 07:45 AM
  3. Is there any FREE way to make money online?
    By oggex in forum Marketplace Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 03:08 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 06:48 AM
  5. What's the best way to make money online?
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 07:04 PM