Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    khatabhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ǯǂǁ
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    381
    My Mood
    Worried

    Angry my google chrom fucked up

    i download programe i told my self what could happend what iddnt know i got fucked up google now not working in chrome only youtup is working and thats make it so wieard when i used all adware removel programes its still the i used all kind of firwals and avg+mace +... all of them say there is nothing i rest the stting but still i look at my poxy still nothing wierd going so wtf happend here
    this is the searth has been inject to my goog chrom and i wontremove at all i use right now tor if anyone know how to remove this search name {https://s.coldsearch.com/}

  2. #2
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Fix: don't use chrome.
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  3. #3
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,862
    Reputation
    2143
    Thanks
    3,867
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by khatabhunter View Post
    i download programe i told my self what could happend what iddnt know i got fucked up google now not working in chrome only youtup is working and thats make it so wieard when i used all adware removel programes its still the i used all kind of firwals and avg+mace +... all of them say there is nothing i rest the stting but still i look at my poxy still nothing wierd going so wtf happend here
    this is the searth has been inject to my goog chrom and i wontremove at all i use right now tor if anyone know how to remove this search name {https://s.coldsearch.com/}
    You seem to still have adware man, i suggest using "AdwCleaner" It's the best/most updated adware tool you can use. Run that on your computer on "Safe-Mode" and it should remove whatever trouble you're having.


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  4. #4
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,238
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    Fix: don't use chrome.
    So, you hate chrome huh? Lol...

    I use both browsers and I see nothing wrong with it, so there ya go.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #5
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post


    So, you hate chrome huh? Lol...

    I use both browsers and I see nothing wrong with it, so there ya go.
    I just don't like how chrome tracks you and has viruses in their app store.
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  6. #6
    khatabhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ǯǂǁ
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    381
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    You seem to still have adware man, i suggest using "AdwCleaner" It's the best/most updated adware tool you can use. Run that on your computer on "Safe-Mode" and it should remove whatever trouble you're having.
    thnx i will try it now

  7. #7
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,220
    My Mood
    Devilish
    whys dis [18+]

  8. #8
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,238
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post


    I just don't like how chrome tracks you and has viruses in their app store.
    Tell me what DOESN'T TRACK you? Sincerely you are really stupid right now, every moment you do, everything you use, every browser you use, whatever is actually tracking you, you live in the America and you complain about some web browser tracking you? If so then you are retarded.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #9
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post


    Tell me what DOESN'T TRACK you? Sincerely you are really stupid right now, every moment you do, everything you use, every browser you use, whatever is actually tracking you, you live in the America and you complain about some web browser tracking you? If so then you are retarded.
    Not true firefox does not retard, That's why it's used it tor. Try again faggot
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  10. #10
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,238
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post


    Not true firefox does not retard, That's why it's used it tor. Try again faggot
    Firefox doesn't have to track you when America government already does, try again yourself.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. #11
    khatabhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ǯǂǁ
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    381
    My Mood
    Worried
    still not wroking guys but when i was vpn on any location is take few sec and its back connect to weppages what is that mean ?

  12. #12
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post


    Firefox doesn't have to track you when America government already does, try again yourself.
    I already knew the browser itself doesn't track you, It's common knowledge
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  13. #13
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Oh no... It's back
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  14. #14
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    6,723
    Reputation
    2324
    Thanks
    3,215
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post


    So, you hate chrome huh? Lol...

    I use both browsers and I see nothing wrong with it, so there ya go.
    Why is your text always so small :') its special...but so hard to read lol...

    Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

    Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

    Mamzzz (11-13-2015)

  16. #15
    HACKCHOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EngineOwning
    Posts
    732
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post


    I already knew the browser itself doesn't track you, It's common knowledge
    Just use TOR Browser and be happy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 04:54 AM
  2. [Release] Google chrom Killmarks v1.2
    By Zanxx in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 06:50 PM
  3. [Release] Google chrom Killmarks v.1.0
    By Zanxx in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 03:29 AM
  4. GGRRR fucking GOOGLE GO SUCK MY DICK U MOTHER FUCKERS >:[
    By beteasta3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 07:04 PM
  5. Fuck google chrome
    By fabz in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 07:39 AM