Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Good headphones under 50$ ?

I was actually thinking bout' getting those since my old headphones broke yesterday,
    but maybe some of you lads have some better suggestions,
    the price should be (if possible) under 50$ and definitely not above 60$

Thanks
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Acid For This Useful Post:

HACKCHOOB (11-13-2015)

Thanks
    Superlux HD668B.

Thanks
    Here's what i'm using https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Blast.../dp/B00J2J8G6A

I've had them for 6 months and here's what i think of them.

I chose them because i hate USB headphones and i didn't feel like paying a lot. I honestly don't know if they'll last more than 2-3 years, looking at them and feeling them they don't seem like they will but so far there is no visible wear so maybe they will.

The mic is nice enough, better quality then i expected. They ship it with mic detached and you wanna be very careful putting it in, it fits 1 way and you will break it if you force it, i have a sneaky feeling some reviews of the mic being DOA were possibly from people that fk'd this up.

The mic is sensitive though, it picks up more background sounds then i'd like and also ppl will sometimes complain they hear me breathing, i have not messed with any internal mic volume settings, my fix has been to just push mic further away from my face and that works everytime, i have a bad habit of moving the mic closer everytime i put them on because of really crappy headphones in the past where the mic wouldn't stay put.

It has a volume control and mic mute button on the cord. The mute button works great and doesn't make a static sound when you use it, maybe i'm lucky or have been unlucky but this is an issue I've had among cheap headphones in the past. I use this mute button alot and so far it still works great, hasn't worn out.

The volume control has also been flawless, no funky static or 1 ear losing volume etc when you adjust it.

The cord is only about 5ft, this slightly annoys me as my last set was 6ft and it was easier to slide my chair over to my mini fridge close by, i can still do this but have to keep my head back a bit.

I have a bigger than average head and this thing fits and has way more room to be adjusted still, it will also fit a smaller head easily. The adjust length is very nice.

The sound is not bad at all, another thing thats better than expected considering the price.

Ontop of all that i personally have not experienced any discomfort or soreness whatsoever if i wear them all day.

My overall experience is very satisfied for the price. These are the best cheap headphones I've ever owned. Hopefully they don't break tomorrow.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to grudsom For This Useful Post:

HACKCHOOB (11-13-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    Here's what i'm using https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Blast.../dp/B00J2J8G6A

I've had them for 6 months and here's what i think of them.

I chose them because i hate USB headphones and i didn't feel like paying a lot. I honestly don't know if they'll last more than 2-3 years, looking at them and feeling them they don't seem like they will but so far there is no visible wear so maybe they will.

The mic is nice enough, better quality then i expected. They ship it with mic detached and you wanna be very careful putting it in, it fits 1 way and you will break it if you force it, i have a sneaky feeling some reviews of the mic being DOA were possibly from people that fk'd this up.

The mic is sensitive though, it picks up more background sounds then i'd like and also ppl will sometimes complain they hear me breathing, i have not messed with any internal mic volume settings, my fix has been to just push mic further away from my face and that works everytime, i have a bad habit of moving the mic closer everytime i put them on because of really crappy headphones in the past where the mic wouldn't stay put.

It has a volume control and mic mute button on the cord. The mute button works great and doesn't make a static sound when you use it, maybe i'm lucky or have been unlucky but this is an issue I've had among cheap headphones in the past. I use this mute button alot and so far it still works great, hasn't worn out.

The volume control has also been flawless, no funky static or 1 ear losing volume etc when you adjust it.

The cord is only about 5ft, this slightly annoys me as my last set was 6ft and it was easier to slide my chair over to my mini fridge close by, i can still do this but have to keep my head back a bit.

I have a bigger than average head and this thing fits and has way more room to be adjusted still, it will also fit a smaller head easily. The adjust length is very nice.

The sound is not bad at all, another thing thats better than expected considering the price.

Ontop of all that i personally have not experienced any discomfort or soreness whatsoever if i wear them all day.

My overall experience is very satisfied for the price. These are the best cheap headphones I've ever owned. Hopefully they don't break tomorrow.
    I owned the ''Creative Fatal1ty'' for two years without having any issues with it.
    It was the best and cheapest gaming headset I've ever owned until I switched to the Senheiser 363D.
    I am not really looking for a Gaming Headset in this thread, I am looking for Headphones for my phone
    to listen to Music watch Netflix etc. Anyways, I appreciate the Review!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HACKCHOOB View Post
    I owned the ''Creative Fatal1ty'' for two years without having any issues with it.
    It was the best and cheapest gaming headset I've ever owned until I switched to the Senheiser 363D.
    I am not really looking for a Gaming Headset in this thread, I am looking for Headphones for my phone
    to listen to Music watch Netflix etc. Anyways, I appreciate the Review!
    Ah gotcha. In that case i have no suggestions but good luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    Ah gotcha. In that case i have no suggestions but good luck!
    Thanks lad, I wish you good luck and a
    great time with your Creat1ve Headset