Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962

    Jailbreak ios 7.1.2

    I'd like some help to jailbreak an iPhone 4s with ios 7.1.2

    It's not my device and I'm an android person myself.
    So if someone could help point the way to a good guide that'd be appreciated.

    Either way, happy late Halloween and stuff.

  2. #2
    ZectixV1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,735
    Reputation
    607
    Thanks
    2,105
    My Mood
    Stressed
    @Mr. Gray, I'll help, contact me on skype? :P Zectix.v1
    Last edited by ZectixV1; 11-15-2015 at 02:22 PM.









    Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.37 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀








    Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016


  3. #3
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Heart and/or Arun's Ballsack
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    2,255
    My Mood
    Fine
    I've jailbroken my iPhone 5s multiple times without any hiccups, feel free to ask any questions with regards to jailbreaking; i'll answer them to the best of my abilities

    Skype: abilashpradeep



  4. #4
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    IS MY HUSBAND BACK FROM THE WAR?!

    Missed you man.

  5. #5
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Arun's Shitstain View Post
    @Mr. Gray, I'll help, contact me on skype? :P Zectix.v1
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    I've jailbroken my iPhone 5s multiple times without any hiccups, feel free to ask any questions with regards to jailbreaking; i'll answer them to the best of my abilities

    Skype: abilashpradeep


    I'm not on Skype currently.

    Are there any guides that take you through it? Because most of the websites Google give me all pretty much give me virus vibes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    IS MY HUSBAND BACK FROM THE WAR?!

    Missed you man.
    I guess, kinda. I'm in Canada.

  6. #6
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Heart and/or Arun's Ballsack
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    2,255
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    Are there any guides that take you through it? Because most of the websites Google give me all pretty much give me virus vibes.
    When i jailbroke 7.1.2 I used pangu


  7. #7
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    I'm not on Skype currently.

    Are there any guides that take you through it? Because most of the websites Google give me all pretty much give me virus vibes.



    I guess, kinda. I'm in Canada.
    You doing okay?

  8. #8
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Literally just plug it in, make a backup, and download pangu. It sounds harder than it is.

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] (RELEASE) How to Jailbreak iOS 6.1 Untethered [TUTORIAL]
    By mikegutt in forum Android / iOS Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 06:24 PM
  2. Evasi0n Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6.1
    By oSkill in forum Android / iOS Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 04:49 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:09 PM
  4. Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 semi untethered
    By Green909 in forum iOS Game Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 04:44 PM
  5. Jailbreak iOS 5.0/5.0.1 [Semi-untethered]
    By Velocity in forum iOS Game Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 11:37 AM