Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    New Policy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You sir. You don't use social media.
    Skype: NewPolicy_MPGH
    "If you're good at something, never do it for free." - The Joker



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to New Policy For This Useful Post:

    xlux (11-16-2015)

  3. #32
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,472
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    458
    ISIS cleaned some trash
    Not your average fuckboy


  4. #33
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by New Policy View Post
    You sir. You don't use social media.
    Doesn't use social media = but uses MPGH = social media, common sense, where are ya?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post
    ISIS cleaned some trash


    ISIS can lick my bottom once I nuke those son of bitches
    Last edited by xlux; 11-16-2015 at 08:15 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #34
    New Policy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post


    Doesn't use social media = but uses MPGH = social media, common sense, where are ya?



    ISIS can lick my bottom once I nuke those son of bitches

    MPGH is not social media. MPGH is a forum.
    https://www.seroundtable.com/archives/017027.html

    1-0 for New Policy
    Skype: NewPolicy_MPGH
    "If you're good at something, never do it for free." - The Joker



  6. #35
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWits View Post
    This might be bait.
    No no, OP would not have been able to think of something so clever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  7. #36
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by New Policy View Post

    MPGH is not social media. MPGH is a forum.
    https://www.seroundtable.com/archives/017027.html

    1-0 for New Policy
    "Answer can varied" - you socialize in MPGH like you do in any other social media, it might not be a social media like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, but its a forum where people can socialize in various topic in general, so I do in-fact consider this as a social media, due you socializing any topic in MPGH.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #37
    New Policy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post


    "Answer can varied" - you socialize in MPGH like you do in any other social media, it might not be a social media like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, but its a forum where people can socialize in various topic in general, so I do in-fact consider this as a social media, due you socializing any topic in MPGH.
    Okay... 1-1
    Skype: NewPolicy_MPGH
    "If you're good at something, never do it for free." - The Joker



  9. #38

  10. #39
    rageqg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nucking Futs
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    xD thats funny
    if one would consider mpgh social media, than why is it wrong for people to be asking about paris again? just me?
    also why is everyone throwing around what should and shouldnt be cs

  11. #40
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by rageqg View Post
    if one would consider mpgh social media, than why is it wrong for people to be asking about paris again? just me?
    also why is everyone throwing around what should and shouldnt be cs
    Its just the pure ignorance of this thread is like 110%....
    There have already been several threads with this topic if he would have looked on the 1st page of general he would have seen at least 2 threads

  12. #41
    rageqg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nucking Futs
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Its just the pure ignorance of this thread is like 110%....
    There have already been several threads with this topic if he would have looked on the 1st page of general he would have seen at least 2 threads
    yeah ik but i feel like the response was the same on the first thread posted

  13. #42
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by rageqg View Post
    yeah ik but i feel like the response was the same on the first thread posted
    And your point is?
    If he didn't know what the #Prayforparis Thing was then he should just fucking google it I mean like it took him longer to make a thread and then wait for people to respond?

    So the thread was so useless...

  14. #43
    rageqg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nucking Futs
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    And your point is?
    If he didn't know what the #Prayforparis Thing was then he should just fucking google it I mean like it took him longer to make a thread and then wait for people to respond?

    So the thread was so useless...
    not everyone's that smart dude, you have to remember people arent as lucky as us. i get that the guy is fucking dumb. i just dont think we have to be TOTAL assholes about it, i mean, sure, give him shit, and then move on, no?

  15. #44
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by rageqg View Post
    not everyone's that smart dude, you have to remember people arent as lucky as us. i get that the guy is fucking dumb. i just dont think we have to be TOTAL assholes about it, i mean, sure, give him shit, and then move on, no?
    I'm really not bothered by it anymore so sure i guess.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:

    rageqg (11-19-2015)

  17. #45
    PrayForParis2k15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Drunk
    like, if you don't watch news, do you use facebook for example? Terrorists attacked Paris.. Suicide bombers and gunmans. Atleast 150 people killed and 300+ Damaged.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is this what the future is going to look like?
    By Archangel in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 07:46 PM
  2. anyone know what this error is
    By Tech in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 07:55 PM
  3. Omg! Wtf Who Can Tell Me What This Is
    By usmrean in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 04:29 AM
  4. whats this hack??
    By gmrapno1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 07:31 PM
  5. whats this hack??
    By gmrapno1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:13 PM