Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    HACKCHOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EngineOwning
    Posts
    732
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I don't really care if you just want attention or not but either ways,
    as everyone else already said,

    - Get a new Toilet Seat
    - Go see a Doctor

  2. #32
    ZetaDarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    535
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Cases :

    Fake : Go to your doctor , and tell him you have mental issues .

    Truth : Go to your doctor , and tell him you still have mental issues .

    Not joking : Go to your doctor , and tell him you peed red .

    Drunk : Go to your doctor , and tell him you peed fruit juice .

  3. #33
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,238
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    He's on menu pause don't worry or others would call it puberty.

    Seriously though, everyone seem to be so bothered about your toilet seat but not toilet itself, lol
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  4. #34
    faker12333's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Fine
    >toilet seat still down

    Fake and Gay.

  5. #35
    rageqg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nucking Futs
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    That's why you don't stick bananas up your dick hole.
    ikt's like that guy that died from horse anal
    tl;dr if youre a man never stick anything in your lower orafices
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetaDarus View Post
    Cases :

    Fake : Go to your doctor , and tell him you have mental issues .

    Truth : Go to your doctor , and tell him you still have mental issues .

    Not joking : Go to your doctor , and tell him you peed red .

    Drunk : Go to your doctor , and tell him you peed fruit juice .
    ooh, unfunny memes
    burn in a hole

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to rageqg For This Useful Post:

    ZetaDarus (11-24-2015)

  7. #36
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,770
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Want to increase that?

    REP FARMR ALRT

    OT: probably b8, color of piss doesn't match literal blood, looks more berry-red than blood-red, plus blood doesn't dissolve into water like that (if you've ever taken a bio course anybody would know a solute and water don't automatically mix and spread like that)
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  8. #37
    timeandclocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your street corner (probably)
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Fix your toilet seat m8 that's FOKKIN DISGUSTENG

     

    New Member 0
    Newbie 25
    Novice 50
    Member 100
    Advanced Member 150
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250
    Expert Member 500
    Bobo's Trainer 750
    MPGH Expert 1000
    Synthetic Hacker 1250
    Blackhat Hacker 1500
    Whitehat Hacker 2000
    Bobo's Guardian 2500
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000
    MPGH Addict 3500
    MPGHiean 4000
    MPGH Knight 4500
    MPGH Lord 5000
    MPGH Champion 5500
    MPGH King 6000
    MPGH Legend 6500
    MPGH God 7000
    MPGH God II 7500
    MPGH God III 8000
    MPGH God IV 8500
    MPGH God V 9000
    MPGH Overdose 9500
    MPGH Addict 10000
    MPGH Keyboard Bully 11000
    MPGH Enemy #1 12000


  9. #38
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,238
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post



    REP FARMR ALRT

    OT: probably b8, color of piss doesn't match literal blood, looks more berry-red than blood-red, plus blood doesn't dissolve into water like that (if you've ever taken a bio course anybody would know a solute and water don't automatically mix and spread like that)
    I didn't take that class, and I already knew it..

    Quote Originally Posted by timeandclocks View Post
    Fix your toilet seat m8 that's FOKKIN DISGUSTENG
    I swear people like this are literal dumb, maybe he isn't rich enough to get a new toilet or a seat for it? Or that specific country doesn't develop the "beautiful" toilets yet? Gees, I swear we need to go back 25 years...

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet

    Reading it useful, read and see how toilets are and how most people without development of beautiful toilets gotta deal before complaining like little bitch.
    Last edited by xlux; 11-24-2015 at 10:25 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #39
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Eh? Be a man and put the toilet seat up. Than talk.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bödvar For This Useful Post:

    faker12333 (11-24-2015)

  12. #40
    timeandclocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your street corner (probably)
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]
    I swear people like this are literal dumb, maybe he isn't rich enough to get a new toilet or a seat for it? Or that specific country doesn't develop the "beautiful" toilets yet? Gees, I swear we need to go back 25 years...

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet

    Reading it useful, read and see how toilets are and how most people without development of beautiful toilets gotta deal before complaining like little bitch.
    Don't embarrass yourself by getting mad over a joke... I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not, but either way Im cringing pretty hard

     

    New Member 0
    Newbie 25
    Novice 50
    Member 100
    Advanced Member 150
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250
    Expert Member 500
    Bobo's Trainer 750
    MPGH Expert 1000
    Synthetic Hacker 1250
    Blackhat Hacker 1500
    Whitehat Hacker 2000
    Bobo's Guardian 2500
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000
    MPGH Addict 3500
    MPGHiean 4000
    MPGH Knight 4500
    MPGH Lord 5000
    MPGH Champion 5500
    MPGH King 6000
    MPGH Legend 6500
    MPGH God 7000
    MPGH God II 7500
    MPGH God III 8000
    MPGH God IV 8500
    MPGH God V 9000
    MPGH Overdose 9500
    MPGH Addict 10000
    MPGH Keyboard Bully 11000
    MPGH Enemy #1 12000


  13. #41
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,238
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by timeandclocks View Post
    Don't embarrass yourself by getting mad over a joke... I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not, but either way Im cringing pretty hard
    Now I'm on a serious question, are you actually / literally assuming that I'm mad over a joke? I wasn't serious...

    This is one of the stupidest and retardest thing anyone can do is assume everything.
    That makes me angry and lose my mind

    Edit: always ask than assume
    Last edited by xlux; 11-24-2015 at 03:53 PM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  14. #42
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,770
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    I didn't take that class, and I already knew it..
    you didn't take biology? u w0t? Isn't that a required course? (unless its only required in good ol' dumbass merica)


    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    That makes me angry and lose my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    Now I'm on a serious question, are you actually / literally assuming that I'm mad over a joke? I wasn't serious...
    well you're mad now so his mission is done
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  15. #43
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    If that's real then something could be seriously wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    That's why you don't stick bananas up your dick hole.
    Kek

  16. #44
    swarms1822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    lol damn wtff

  17. #45
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,238
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    you didn't take biology? u w0t? Isn't that a required course? (unless its only required in good ol' dumbass merica)
    A private disabled school doesn't give you studies like that which is top kek. They didn't even let me learn English.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. blood effect
    By ace2high55 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 11:30 PM
  2. Blood for all Age´s and Server´s
    By Vulcanraven in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 02:39 AM
  3. I Got Blood And Im 15!!
    By Cataldo in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 03:51 PM
  4. blood's Vs crabs
    By Gourav2122 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 10:41 PM
  5. hitman:blood and money
    By m164life in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 06:06 PM