Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,231
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've never snowboarded, seems interesting, best way I know how to do it as for a beginner is go to a small mountain or make one your own and slowly practice on that ..
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #17
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Whats stopping you from trying?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Will we be seeing you upload your videos?
    Maybe I have a Gopro and the whole kit so we will see

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hova (11-28-2015)

  4. #18
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    6,722
    Reputation
    2324
    Thanks
    3,214
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    I've never snowboarded, seems interesting, best way I know how to do it as for a beginner is go to a small mountain or make one your own and slowly practice on that ..
    That's what I thought, but it took 5x longer trying to do it like that, because there is a very small slope, so it is very hard to pick up speed to actually practice. When I went on the small hill (Bunny Hill) for an intermediate person it would take 5 minutes maybe to go down, it took me 20 minutes because it was hard to pick up speed if I fell. So my next run I went on a bigger hill with a steeper slope, and got the hang of it where I could balance myself a lot quicker.


    In conclusion, steeper slope=forces you to pick it up quicker

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post


    Maybe I have a Gopro and the whole kit so we will see
    Looking forward to seeing them

    Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

    Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

  5. #19
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,231
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    That's what I thought, but it took 5x longer trying to do it like that, because there is a very small slope, so it is very hard to pick up speed to actually practice. When I went on the small hill (Bunny Hill) for an intermediate person it would take 5 minutes maybe to go down, it took me 20 minutes because it was hard to pick up speed if I fell. So my next run I went on a bigger hill with a steeper slope, and got the hang of it where I could balance myself a lot quicker.


    In conclusion, steeper slope=forces you to pick it up quicker
    The thing is, I'm scared of highs, so its a trouble for me to go on a higher hill and try it that way.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. #20
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    6,722
    Reputation
    2324
    Thanks
    3,214
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    The thing is, I'm scared of highs, so its a trouble for me to go on a higher hill and try it that way.
    Heights isn't a big factor, because its not a cliff you are snowboarding down, just a hill, and its not like its a 90 degree drop off

    Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

    Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

  7. #21
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,231
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Heights isn't a big factor, because its not a cliff you are snowboarding down, just a hill, and its not like its a 90 degree drop off
    Yeah, I know.. I should really do cliff diving first hehe
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #22
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    6,722
    Reputation
    2324
    Thanks
    3,214
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Yeah, I know.. I should really do cliff diving first hehe
    hahaha complete polar opposite and extreme xD

    Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

    Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

  9. #23
    HACKCHOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EngineOwning
    Posts
    732
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Whats stopping you from trying?
    The fact that I don't have my own car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 01:59 PM
  2. a lill poem i just put together about all this fuckin sht
    By ShAg123 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 11:02 PM
  3. Another rap I put together
    By ghostsbow in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 02:06 PM
  4. Another thing I put together =)
    By ghostsbow in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 03:39 AM
  5. This is a lil thing I put together!
    By ghostsbow in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 09:03 PM