Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    fuked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wow, looks so much better then just flat textures that look like 3D. It really is 3D!

    It's time for me to get a new pc cause mine doesn't work anymore. I took the graphics card out and now the moniter doesn't come on. I just moved it from 1 slot to the other and I dont have a way to install the driver from flash or usb card. I will definitly save up money for a system that is compatable with DX11. Amazing and thanks for this information! Also, Happy New Year!

  2. #32
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbucks View Post
    For all you gamers, animators, etc do i have a treat for you I was googling the new GTX 380 due to release in april when i came across news of the new direct x 11. The jump from direct x 10 to 11 is just amazing! If you thought all the games and movies you seen before were realistic? Well you haven't seen anything yet:

    Check out this test video:

    YouTube - ati radeon hd 5870 DIRECTX 10 VS DIRECTX 11, see the differance for your self (NEW HD)

    and this too:

    YouTube - Unigine "Heaven" DX11 benchmark

    And the new Crysis 2 that'd rumored to come out on Tuesday 30 March 2010 uses direct x 11 and its a beauty. If you guys are a Crysis fan like me this one is a must buy
    That dragon in DX11 looks amazing. The GTX 380 will probably cost an arm and a leg but it will be worth it!

  3. #33
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    That dragon in DX11 looks amazing. The GTX 380 will probably cost an arm and a leg but it will be worth it!
    I noticed a large difference as well.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  4. #34
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    how do we know if our GPU supports it
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  5. #35
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Dammn that looks beast as hell.

  6. #36
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You know everyone is talking about the new GTX 380 and how great it will be, yes it will be awsome but it will never compare to a Quadro FX 5800, those graphics cards are beast's, I'm sure everyone has looked at them and slobbered over it, The Quadro FX Series is the powerhouse of Nvidia, these cards are for True Gaming Enthusiasts, costing around $6000+ AU!

    Here's Some Specification's:
    GPU Specs:
    CUDA Cores 240

    GPU Memory Specs:
    Memory Size Total 4 GB
    Memory Interface 512-bit
    Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 102

    Display Support:
    Dual Link DVI-I 2
    DisplayPort 1
    # of Digital Outputs 3 ( 2 out of 3 active at a time )
    # of Analog Outputs 2
    Stereo (3-pin Mini-DIN) 1
    Maximum Display Resolution Digital @ 60Hz 2560x1600

    Feature Support:
    Shader Model 4.0
    OpenGL 3.1
    Microsoft DirectX 10
    3D Vision yes
    NVIDIA SLI Multi OS Support yes
    NVIDIA CUDA Architecture yes
    SDI Option yes
    SLI Frame Rendering Support yes
    Genlock/Framelock yes
    NVIEW Display Management Software yes
    FSAA (maximum) 32x
    Number of Slots 2

    Thermal and Power Specs:
    EnergyStar Enabling Yes
    Maximum Power Consumption 189W

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  7. #37
    youngbucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With your girl
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Rudd View Post
    how do we know if our GPU supports it
    Check the specifications of your GPU. Only two cards currently support DX11 and they are the Radeon HD 5870 and GTX 380.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xion7200 View Post
    You know everyone is talking about the new GTX 380 and how great it will be, yes it will be awsome but it will never compare to a Quadro FX 5800, those graphics cards are beast's, I'm sure everyone has looked at them and slobbered over it, The Quadro FX Series is the powerhouse of Nvidia, these cards are for True Gaming Enthusiasts, costing around $6000+ AU!

    Here's Some Specification's:
    GPU Specs:
    CUDA Cores 240

    GPU Memory Specs:
    Memory Size Total 4 GB
    Memory Interface 512-bit
    Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 102

    Display Support:
    Dual Link DVI-I 2
    DisplayPort 1
    # of Digital Outputs 3 ( 2 out of 3 active at a time )
    # of Analog Outputs 2
    Stereo (3-pin Mini-DIN) 1
    Maximum Display Resolution Digital @ 60Hz 2560x1600

    Feature Support:
    Shader Model 4.0
    OpenGL 3.1
    Microsoft DirectX 10
    3D Vision yes
    NVIDIA SLI Multi OS Support yes
    NVIDIA CUDA Architecture yes
    SDI Option yes
    SLI Frame Rendering Support yes
    Genlock/Framelock yes
    NVIEW Display Management Software yes
    FSAA (maximum) 32x
    Number of Slots 2

    Thermal and Power Specs:
    EnergyStar Enabling Yes
    Maximum Power Consumption 189W
    The Quadro's are just there to fantasize about, its like watching porn =/ If one comes out that supports dx11 ill sell my laptop and buy that shit.

  8. #38
    Luke6.5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Luke420's house
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Fucking necro much?

  9. #39
    youngbucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With your girl
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by admanms View Post
    Fucking necro much?
    WDF is a necro?

  10. #40
    Luke6.5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Luke420's house
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ok let me put this in choob terms. YOU BUMPED A 2 WEEK OLD THREAD YOU ASS!

  11. #41
    youngbucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With your girl
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by admanms View Post
    Ok let me put this in choob terms. YOU BUMPED A 2 WEEK OLD THREAD YOU ASS!
    How about u suck my dick? Clearly i kno the thread is 2 weeks old, its mine u DUMBASS! I bumped it for the sole purpose that anyone who hasnt seen it yet can see it >.>

  12. #42
    Pwnzorz19971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Helleaven
    Posts
    385
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbucks View Post
    How about u suck my dick? Clearly i kno the thread is 2 weeks old, its mine u DUMBASS! I bumped it for the sole purpose that anyone who hasnt seen it yet can see it >.>
    That it's yours doesn't mean you can bump it from graves -.-
    Trust me, there will be nigz who doesn't know it in 2000000000 year lol. Good luck bumping it for NaN years

    Join the group!
    Clicky To Join Screen
    [IMG]http:/.ee/wp-content/extra/tarmo.gif[/IMG]

    ↑See this? Fix plz.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Sadness and disappointment.. At its finest...
    By Uchmanowicz in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 06:43 AM
  2. Ownage at its finest
    By Legify in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 05:36 AM
  3. Direct-X Tutorials (Game Development)
    By Dave84311 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 12:15 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 10:52 PM
  5. Direct Memory Access (DMA) to Static Memory Addresses
    By Dave84311 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 09:18 PM