Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpotato View Post
    no, i threw them away. So far all i sent to them is screenshot of a receipt of money i added to steam using paypal, my paypal information, the conversation i had with the hijacker, and the first game i purchased on the account. They replied last night and haven't replied now.
    What did they say in the reply?

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    What did they say in the reply?
    Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

In order to assist you with this issue, we must verify your ownership of the software and associated Steam Account(s).

Please provide as much of the following as possible:

Please provide the first email address that was used on the Steam account.

If you added funds to your account using a Steam Wallet Code, please handwrite your Support Ticket Number on the card or receipt above the code (the number should not be written on a separate piece of paper or inserted with an image editor) and reply with a digital photo or scan of the code in .jpg format. Please ensure that you submit a full-color image, rather than a photocopy.

If you registered software purchased at a retail location, please handwrite your Support Ticket Number on the quick reference card or sticker above the CD Key (the number should not be written on a separate piece of paper or inserted with an image editor) and reply with a digital photo or scan of the CD Key in .jpg format. Please ensure that you submit a full-color image, rather than a photocopy.

If you have any difficulty locating the CD Key on the packaging, please see the following link:
    URL: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_a...7480-WUSF-3601

Example scans:
    https://support.steampowered.com/imag...366/cdkey1.jpg
    https://support.steampowered.com/imag...366/cdkey2.jpg

If you purchased software through Steam through PayPal, please provide the PayPal account holder billing information (name and address) and the PayPal Invoice ID. The Invoice ID will be 16-18 digits long and comprised of only numbers. It may be listed as the Order Description Number.

After verifying your proof of ownership we will gladly assist you with this issue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpotato View Post
    Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

In order to assist you with this issue, we must verify your ownership of the software and associated Steam Account(s).

Please provide as much of the following as possible:

Please provide the first email address that was used on the Steam account.

If you added funds to your account using a Steam Wallet Code, please handwrite your Support Ticket Number on the card or receipt above the code (the number should not be written on a separate piece of paper or inserted with an image editor) and reply with a digital photo or scan of the code in .jpg format. Please ensure that you submit a full-color image, rather than a photocopy.

If you registered software purchased at a retail location, please handwrite your Support Ticket Number on the quick reference card or sticker above the CD Key (the number should not be written on a separate piece of paper or inserted with an image editor) and reply with a digital photo or scan of the CD Key in .jpg format. Please ensure that you submit a full-color image, rather than a photocopy.

If you have any difficulty locating the CD Key on the packaging, please see the following link:
    URL: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_a...7480-WUSF-3601

Example scans:
    https://support.steampowered.com/imag...366/cdkey1.jpg
    https://support.steampowered.com/imag...366/cdkey2.jpg

If you purchased software through Steam through PayPal, please provide the PayPal account holder billing information (name and address) and the PayPal Invoice ID. The Invoice ID will be 16-18 digits long and comprised of only numbers. It may be listed as the Order Description Number.

After verifying your proof of ownership we will gladly assist you with this issue.
    "If you purchased software through Steam through PayPal, please provide the PayPal account holder billing information (name and address) and the PayPal Invoice ID. The Invoice ID will be 16-18 digits long and comprised of only numbers. It may be listed as the Order Description Number."

You said you paid with Paypal right? Did you provide that information^

Also send them all the FIRST things you've used, things a hacker could never get. Such as first password you used/First email/First game you purchased and so on.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

sixpotato (12-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    "If you purchased software through Steam through PayPal, please provide the PayPal account holder billing information (name and address) and the PayPal Invoice ID. The Invoice ID will be 16-18 digits long and comprised of only numbers. It may be listed as the Order Description Number."

You said you paid with Paypal right? Did you provide that information^

Also send them all the FIRST things you've used, things a hacker could never get. Such as first password you used/First email/First game you purchased and so on.
    yea i sent them all of my paypal info that i can send. Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123