Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,120
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    393
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler930 View Post
    lool... i enjoy people calling me a fag b/c i rly dont care at least i got looks n dont sit infront of my pc all day wishing i HAD A gf or wishing i could get laid >.> at laest i got looks and a brain but the real reason y u called me a fag is b/c in da guy dat stole ur life :3 an any girl u might have a chance with i got them + more so ya lol i sound like a pimp XD but ya so y dont u just back up whatcha saying n read? go back 2 runescape n enjoy ur life playing it
    Haha fag who u think u are ? GTFO
    Susage fest can u make me a picture like u have in ur signature (the banana suckin azn) ill put it on my sig lol

  2. #17
    Koodeja123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    tyler is fag...

  3. #18
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler930 View Post
    lool... i enjoy people calling me a fag b/c i rly dont care at least i got looks n dont sit infront of my pc all day wishing i HAD A gf or wishing i could get laid >.> at laest i got looks and a brain but the real reason y u called me a fag is b/c in da guy dat stole ur life :3 an any girl u might have a chance with i got them + more so ya lol i sound like a pimp XD but ya so y dont u just back up whatcha saying n read? go back 2 runescape n enjoy ur life playing it
    Hahaha.

    If you had a brain at all you wouldn't go around posting pictures of yourself for random people to see. You also wouldn't have awful grammar, I seriously laughed as I read your posts.

    What did you come here for? I doubt you came here for compliments, perhaps you're at least that intelligent. Did you come here to be flamed and then, looking as dumb as possible, deny their claims and stroke your ego in front of them?

    You're also one of those ignorant people who assume everyone on the internet is ugly. Basing assumptions on stereotypes is foolish and done by those who lack knowledge.

    Go talk to your mom if you're looking for compliments, you will find none here. Especially not if you plan on acting like a third grader with down syndrome.

    Being arrogant and conceited will get you hated very quickly, as you already are.
    Last edited by Tiresome; 03-09-2010 at 09:11 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiresome For This Useful Post:

    Koodeja123 (03-10-2010)

  5. #19
    noobybanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    คฬєร๏๓є
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Osatox View Post
    Hahaha.

    If you had a brain at all you wouldn't go around posting pictures of yourself for random people to see. You also wouldn't have awful grammar, I seriously laughed as I read your posts.

    What did you come here for? I doubt you came here for compliments, perhaps you're at least that intelligent. Did you come here to be flamed and then, looking as dumb as possible, deny their claims and stroke your ego in front of them?

    You're also one of those ignorant people who assume everyone on the internet is ugly. Basing assumptions on stereotypes is foolish and done by those who lack knowledge.

    Go talk to your mom if you're looking for compliments, you will find none here. Especially not if you plan on acting like a third grader with down syndrome.

    Being arrogant and conceited will get you hated very quickly, as you already are.
    want a thx for that?
     
    @accountforsale 100% trustful +1 vouch for him


    credits to XxTylerxX







  6. #20
    Facepalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler930 View Post
    at laest i got looks and a brain but the real reason y u called me a fag is b/c in da guy dat stole ur life :3
    /Facepalm
    (too short)
    Last edited by Facepalm; 03-12-2010 at 11:01 PM.

  7. #21
    russian153's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    This I just Terrible.
    Turned into one of those Troll fights online, you know?

  8. #22
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    actually some of us look rather sexy . Not all of us look as nerdy as you think .
    haha i agree with you on that
    Unlike most people, especially you Mr.Threadstarter .
    You're a fag really.
    you're quite conceited in a way,
    thinking you're the best guy out there.
    You say you have a life and YOU GET OUT>
    but really, you don't know us, you don't know who we are off the computer chair.
    You can't call everybody a nerd or no-life.
    because it's only the people who think they're all that, that don't really have a life.
    You need to see reality in a different perspective.
    Rather than outside of the box, think outside of other people's boxes.

    You're quite conceited and think you're a pimp.
    You post a picture of yourself on a gaming website to try to prove a point.
    That you're cute? uhhmm no!
    i'm not gay, and yes i do spend a lot of my time on the computer.
    but doing something productive etc;.

    Why don't i post a picture of myself?
    Because i don't need to, and i choose not to, i already have a myspace, facebook, etc; for that
    and my picture is on my profile.


    You're just a very cocky person,
    you think you're all that.
    You can't spell right, go to school man
    You're 16? you act like a 12 year old.
    For reals man
    I hate flaming, but you're just another one of those wanna-be's who think they're the best.

    You try to prove a point online
    but in person? who are you,
    what are you?


    Was this TOO LONG for you to read?
    You have no patience either.

    So pretty much, you're talking shit about yourself.

    Don't understand my logic?
    Well too bad,


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    LimeDeluxe (06-28-2010),maalik (03-14-2010)

  10. #23
    maalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Breezy
    lol yea im new to all this but uh how do u put a pic in ur avatar

  11. #24
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    373
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jabuuty671 View Post


    haha i agree with you on that
    Unlike most people, especially you Mr.Threadstarter .
    You're a fag really.
    you're quite conceited in a way,
    thinking you're the best guy out there.
    You say you have a life and YOU GET OUT>
    but really, you don't know us, you don't know who we are off the computer chair.
    You can't call everybody a nerd or no-life.
    because it's only the people who think they're all that, that don't really have a life.
    You need to see reality in a different perspective.
    Rather than outside of the box, think outside of other people's boxes.

    You're quite conceited and think you're a pimp.
    You post a picture of yourself on a gaming website to try to prove a point.
    That you're cute? uhhmm no!
    i'm not gay, and yes i do spend a lot of my time on the computer.
    but doing something productive etc;.

    Why don't i post a picture of myself?
    Because i don't need to, and i choose not to, i already have a myspace, facebook, etc; for that
    and my picture is on my profile.


    You're just a very cocky person,
    you think you're all that.
    You can't spell right, go to school man
    You're 16? you act like a 12 year old.
    For reals man
    I hate flaming, but you're just another one of those wanna-be's who think they're the best.

    You try to prove a point online
    but in person? who are you,
    what are you?


    Was this TOO LONG for you to read?
    You have no patience either.

    So pretty much, you're talking shit about yourself.

    Don't understand my logic?
    Well too bad,

    Quote Originally Posted by maalik View Post
    lol yea im new to all this but uh how do u put a pic in ur avatar
    Like.. the one in your avatar? >.>



    MPGH is more of a social network.

  12. #25
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,676
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    I'm twelve.. my mom doesn't like me sharing pictures with strangers.
    LOL?



    My games;

    x

  13. #26
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    actually some of us look rather sexy . Not all of us look as nerdy as you think .
    True.... This dude based on looks is tipping on average (barely). Most of the MPGH users are better looking than him, some of us at MPGH here are regular type people others here are geeks but people make choices on how they spend their free time. Artists don't get mock for spending near every waking moment doing/thinking about their art. I'm on the geek side as you could easily tell from the guide in my sig (it's a good one).

    Girls come onto me but I just shy away those kinds of things make me uncomfortable. I'm sure you have to work hard to get chix to even notice you. Alot of guys don't go around sleeping with girls because, they care more about other things whether their violin playing or programming (both for me).
    ~
    That's why most guys that do go around are losers who have no talent at anything and have no real idea what they really would like to do with their lives.
    Last edited by Arhk; 03-14-2010 at 06:08 PM.
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  14. #27
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    why are you guys feeding the troll?
    I am the God.

  15. #28
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
    why are you guys feeding the troll?
    Insulting people is too fun to skip a chance at it.

  16. #29
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post

    .
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?


  17. #30
    autobanmyass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Just because were smarter than you doesn't mean that we are ugly. The grammatical errors you make (even with spell checker enabled) make you more of a fail. Posting pictures of yourself and acting so obsessed with yourself doesn't make you any cooler.

    Trying to act pimp? Ha, you suck at it, even for a white kid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Picture will not show up!?
    By zmansquared in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 06:54 PM
  2. NEW BYPASS this is my friends bypass and mine he showed me it so yeah
    By $GHOST$ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 10:51 PM
  3. The Daily Show
    By Chronologix in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 04:20 PM
  4. Farscape & other good shows
    By Dave84311 in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 01:43 PM
  5. Warrock.exe dosent show on WPE
    By outrage20 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 03:55 PM