Thread: Help needed....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 97
  1. #46
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,726
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,342
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoRaptor View Post

    You are not taking the idea that he does Online Classes.

    It looks like your anger is clouding your judgement, relax.
    THen use a local library after school.
    Use a friends
    Go around taking and ask for spare parts.
    You don't really "need" a computer.
    I'm sure if he was taking online classes through a college and he explained his situation the college could probably hook him up w/ laptop to "borrow."

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You can get shitty laptops under $200 if you need em for school.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Libraries aren't open 24/7, sometimes doing projects on computer can take hours from self experience.
    Maybe if you ever did homework during school you would know; teachers post answers and shit and notes online these days too.
    Actually I have a 4.0 and have enough credits to graduate already.
    I'm only a junior in high school.
    I have enough college credits as well for my first semester of college and some of my second.
    Watch whutchu say

  2. #47
    Nyaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,557
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    1,601
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    Yep you gotta get it first but in the end you get it for free.
    Yea... I really appreciate this.
    If i should buy from amazon i will let you know

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post
    I thought it was a computer. its a laptop ._.
    first of all, you just do a lot of good things to your dad. charm your dad's heart. maybe he will change his mind to help you to buy a new laptop.
    good luc k
    Yes bro.
    You think my realationship is bad to my dad but it isnt. Its great. We both just had a bad day

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    THen use a local library after school.
    Use a friends
    Go around taking and ask for spare parts.
    You don't really "need" a computer.
    I'm sure if he was taking online classes through a college and he explained his situation the college could probably hook him up w/ laptop to "borrow."



    Actually I have a 4.0 and have enough credits to graduate already.
    I'm only a junior in high school.
    I have enough college credits as well for my first semester of college and some of my second.
    Watch whutchu say
    No bro.
    Germany is complete different.
    They wont give me shit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I'll will help you out after I get pay next week.
    Hope 20$ is enough for you to use the computer in the library. Hang in their buddy.
    Wow thanks alot!!!!
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

  3. #48
    "Suits"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amazed
    so first step what did u learn?
    never rage/ingore your dad again.
    Last edited by "Suits"; 12-03-2015 at 12:12 PM.

  4. #49
    d-dog17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    545
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyaro View Post
    I dont know much about refunds. But dont you need to buy the item to refund it?

    - - - Updated - - -



    So you want to tell me a family does work without conflicts?
    It doesnt. If im busy im busy. When my parents are busy im not allowed to interrupt them. I respect that. If im busy i dont want to be interrupted as well. They also need to respect that. There are rules in houses and you need to follow them whoever you are.

    - - - Updated - - -



    He "hates" me for no reason. We seemed to be friends but then he started thinking hes something better because he can code lmao

    - - - Updated - - -



    Im able to do jobs in january because i get 16 in this december.
    But that would be hard since i still have school
    He's Under 19 Obviously so he has no " I'm to busy " He's under there roof he's not paying bills and if he is it isn't enough. So quick to defend this guy but yet do you know anything about him? do you know what he does to his parents? for all we know he could be some very disrespectful kid that doesn't respect his parents 1 bit because what parent sit there's and smashes a laptop? No parents does unless they already have father and son bonding issues obviously.

  5. #50
    Nyaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,557
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    1,601
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by d-dog17 View Post
    He's Under 19 Obviously so he has no " I'm to busy " He's under there roof he's not paying bills and if he is it isn't enough. So quick to defend this guy but yet do you know anything about him? do you know what he does to his parents? for all we know he could be some very disrespectful kid that doesn't respect his parents 1 bit because what parent sit there's and smashes a laptop? No parents does unless they already have father and son bonding issues obviously.
    I respect my parents. You don't know me. You dont know my parents.
    We just had/have many problems cause my mother was in hospital for 2 weeks.
    I dont get why you being like i never had issues with my parents...
    Dont tell me you have not. Of course they pay so i can eat take showers etc.
    But i also do have a private life, like everyone does and i cant help them everytime because im not their slave.
    Also i dont know why you are talking in 3rd person?
    Didnt you notice im the OP?
    Please do me a favor.
    Just dont post here anymore because you try to be an guy who knows everything about familys which you obviously dont.
    I hate people like you who try to push people down who are already down
    Last edited by Nyaro; 12-03-2015 at 12:35 PM.
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

  6. #51
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,726
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,342
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyaro View Post
    Yea... I really appreciate this.
    If i should buy from amazon i will let you know

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes bro.
    You think my realationship is bad to my dad but it isnt. Its great. We both just had a bad day

    - - - Updated - - -



    No bro.
    Germany is complete different.
    They wont give me shit.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Wow thanks alot!!!!
    They won't give you shit cause your a 4 year old girl whining.

    Go and do something use your skills to make money on the streets.
    Draw, do music gigs, etc...
    There are many things you don't have to "apply for and be hired"

  7. #52
    Nyaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,557
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    1,601
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    They won't give you shit cause your a 4 year old girl whining.

    Go and do something use your skills to make money on the streets.
    Draw, do music gigs, etc...
    There are many things you don't have to "apply for and be hired"
    I cant take this serious sorry.
    I wont hear shit from some1 who claimed to be 23 a lawyer and being rich, what was lied cause you even said it here on mpgh. You also tried to fake people. You say im whining but you are the one who is flaming for no reason
    I tried to be nice but youre a fucking ex CS looser who sucks everyones dick to get fame
    Program your fucking pservers and dont post in my threads
    Im not here long but as i know many people dont like you.
    Wondering why you got kicked from the news force and was beinh minion for 1 day
    I think you know the answer
    Last edited by Nyaro; 12-03-2015 at 01:40 PM.
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

  8. #53
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,726
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,342
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyaro View Post
    I cant take this serious sorry.
    I wont hear shit from some1 who claimed to be 23 a lawyer and being rich, what was lied cause you even said it here on mpgh. You also tried to fake people. You say im whining but you are the one who is flaming for no reason
    I tried to be nice but youre a fucking ex CS looser who sucks everyones dick to get fame
    Program your fucking pservers and dont post in my threads
    Im not here long but as i know many people dont like you.
    Wondering why you got kicked from the news force and was beinh minion for 1 day
    I think you know the answer
    It's an online identity? Self-protection? Deal w/ it.

    I don't like you either.
    But I can post where I please and you'll have to deal with it.

    Uh many people dislike the old me, if they got to actually know me they would think different.

    I wasn't minion at all

    I was on the news force and kicked off because KTN said, and I quote "I just felt like getting the team to kick vote you off."

    You complain when things don't go your way and then you don't fix them yourself.
    You whine like a 4 year old girl

    So how about you actually stop trying to insult me,
    creating excuses for why you can't do it,
    Cut the shit, get over yourself, and get to work so you can get money,
    and next time know the facts before you say things you arrogant pleb.


    Last edited by Organized Chaos; 12-03-2015 at 02:02 PM.

  9. #54
    Jordan Belfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trilli.
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Bruh i dont even have a dollar in my paypal

  10. #55
    Nyaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,557
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    1,601
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    It's an online identity? Self-protection? Deal w/ it.

    I don't like you either.
    But I can post where I please and you'll have to deal with it.

    Uh many people dislike the old me, if they got to actually know me they would think different.

    I wasn't minion at all

    I was on the news force and kicked off because KTN said, and I quote "I just felt like getting the team to kick vote you off."

    You complain when things don't go your way and then you don't fix them yourself.
    You whine like a 4 year old girl

    So how about you actually stop trying to insult me,
    creating excuses for why you can't do it,
    Cut the shit, get over yourself, and get to work so you can get money,
    and next time know the facts before you say things you arrogant pleb.


    Self protection?
    Ahhh and then posting your name where you live how you look...
    Just dont post shit in here you dont know my situation.
    I can totally understand if people dont wanna send money but i cant understand when people try to push me down or want to tell me what bad kid i am.
    Lets take @EgoRaptor as example.(this is no offense to you misery)
    He had money problems
    He made a thread and asked for money nicely , like i did as well.
    Some people send him money. The other didnt and wished him good luck.
    Ofc they were also people who were flaming.
    But after all he got the 300$ he needed.
    Im just getting flaming shit. Ofc some people wished me good luck which im very thankful for but most people flamed.
    Is it just because misery is a minion and im just a normal donator?
    I dont even know misery but wished him best of luck cause i was told by my dad:"be nice to everyone. 1 time you will need them." That time is now. If you guys have money problems and your only option is to ask on mpgh or on a other site, do you wanna be also flamed? I dont think so

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Heyjayden View Post
    Bruh i dont even have a dollar in my paypal
    Thats no problem. I was at 0€ today as well
    But i got some help and now im at 23€
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

  11. #56
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,832
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,664
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Just scam one via dix





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Nyaro (12-03-2015)

  13. #57
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyaro View Post
    Self protection?
    Ahhh and then posting your name where you live how you look...
    Just dont post shit in here you dont know my situation.
    I can totally understand if people dont wanna send money but i cant understand when people try to push me down or want to tell me what bad kid i am.
    Lets take @EgoRaptor as example.(this is no offense to you misery)
    He had money problems
    He made a thread and asked for money nicely , like i did as well.
    Some people send him money. The other didnt and wished him good luck.
    Ofc they were also people who were flaming.
    But after all he got the 300$ he needed.
    Im just getting flaming shit. Ofc some people wished me good luck which im very thankful for but most people flamed.
    Is it just because misery is a minion and im just a normal donator?
    I dont even know misery but wished him best of luck cause i was told by my dad:"be nice to everyone. 1 time you will need them." That time is now. If you guys have money problems and your only option is to ask on mpgh or on a other site, do you wanna be also flamed? I dont think so

    - - - Updated - - -



    Thats no problem. I was at 0€ today as well
    But i got some help and now im at 23€
    I also sent you proof when you asked for it.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Nyaro (12-03-2015)

  15. #58
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,760
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    Do research in the library before and after school.
    >He already said library costs money
    >You don't need to "use paper and pencil", online assignments exist.
    >Try explaining to your teachers that your dad smashed your laptop without having them call authorities.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  16. #59
    Nyaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,557
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    1,601
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Just scam one via dix
    I no scam...
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

  17. #60
    Scammer's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,614
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    556
    There is some shit computers ppl give out for like 5 bucks with like XP on them, they work at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by xlux
    GTFO kid, don't PM me again with the amount of autism you just did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] I want to learn how to program! Help Needed please
    By ballin299 in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 03:07 PM
  2. [Help Request] Help Needed with injecting hacks?
    By ShoeStrinqs in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 08:50 PM
  3. [Help Request] Texture won't work, help needed :(
    By Kikimo900 in forum Combat Arms Mod Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 02:28 AM
  4. [Help Request] Help needed!
    By FailBladez in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 05:37 AM
  5. [Help Request] Some help needed
    By Julma Henri in forum Combat Arms Mod Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 02:25 AM