Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

News Force Recruitment

Available Positions/Sections: (if applying, preferably something you have at least a minor interest in)
    • Music News
    • Gaming News
    • Technology News
    • Global News

Application
    Code:
    Name:
    Position/Section applying for:
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team)
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?:
    Important Notes:
    • Once applications are closed, those accepted will be contacted.
    • If accepted your stay is conditional to the evaluations and your effort put forth during the 14-day trial period each new News Force member will be placed in.
    • Any questions can go directly to me via PM/VM. Do not pollute thread replies.
    • You WILL be working with someone else.
    • Applications will close in 24 hours.

• Head Editor
      • Cursed
    • Editors
      • Hunter
    • Writers
      • Headlines
        • Cursed
      • User News
        • Hunter's Best Sheep
        • Hunter
      • Global News
        • Flengo
      • Section of The Week
        • Flengo
      • Gaming News
        • Cursed
      • Technology News
        • Cursed
      • Music News
        • Schuba
        • Aborted
      • WTF News?
        • Wyo
      • Interviewers
        • Hunter
        • Euphemistic
      • Freelancers
        • Democritus
        • EgoRaptor
        • Psychotic
    Last edited by Cursed; 12-02-2015 at 09:18 PM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (12-02-2015),Black (12-03-2015),FanticSteal (12-02-2015),[MPGH]Flengo (12-02-2015),Hunter (12-02-2015),Hydra (12-03-2015),Jordan Belfort (12-02-2015),Kingpin (12-02-2015),Law (12-03-2015),Logic (12-02-2015),Organized Chaos (12-02-2015),xlux (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Name:
    Mike

Music News

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team)
    Yes I do, I have written articles for our school newspaper. I am in AP Language as a junior and I take AP Literature as a online college class through one of the local colleges.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
    Absolutely

I should be part of the News Force because I was part of it at a time. I have helped MPGH w/ other things such as being a Editor.
    I am actively reading up on the music industry, different artists, music software, things to look out for, and rumors in the industry as well. I tried to let you guys know that one of your other articles on G-Eazy's new Album "When It's Dark Out" had a wrong date for the album release and no one bothered to fix it but w/e. I feel that w/ the skill set I have and knowledge of the music industry I would be able to conduct this news force team position to the fullest extent. As well has much experience with grammatical work. I am on the News Paper "club" you could say at our high school, i am in AP Lang and I take a college AP Lit online class through a local college. I hope you consider me as music news.
    Last edited by Organized Chaos; 12-02-2015 at 05:04 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Organized Chaos For This Useful Post:

Cursed (12-02-2015),[MPGH]Hova (12-02-2015),Law (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: Rob

Position/Section applying for: Technology News

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain:
    I wrote on my high school news paper in the technology section for three years.

Yes, I am able to do so.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I used to write in my school news paper and I enjoyed doing so. I would also like to contribute to this forum because I spend a vast amount of time on it. I am very interested in Technology and am always checking news feeds for the new achievements or creations. I am very good at writing essays and reports; this transitions to my skills in writing articles. I would use my full knowledge to help the news force as much as possible in its endeavors to inform the MPGH community. Thank you if you took the time to read my application.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Law For This Useful Post:

Cursed (12-02-2015),Organized Chaos (12-02-2015)

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Name: Kevin
    Position/Section applying for: Technology News/Global news
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9.9
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: 5 on both AP Language and AP Literature, was in my High school's newspaper. Currently in a weekly writing assignment with @Cursed and writing weekly college essays for class.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, "Currently in a weekly writing assignment with @Cursed"

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I am already part of the MPGH community, which means I will be active on both skype and MPGH, enabling me to effectively communicate with other members of the NewsForce team. If you guys are interested in some of my writing assignments, feel free to ask me and I will forward them to whomever is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T-Bone For This Useful Post:

Anti (12-02-2015),Cursed (12-02-2015),[MPGH]Hova (12-02-2015),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (12-02-2015),Hunter (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Name: Thijmen
    Position/Section applying for: Gaming news
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: Probably like an eight or so.
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: Yes, I wrote articles for a Dutch FIFA forum. I was the head-editor until I lost interest for FIFA and therefore I decided to quit.
    I am sure that I will reach the weekly deadline with no problems.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I should be part of the News Force because the 'Gaming news' section suits me perfectly. I browse through gaming forums and sites daily and I always want to stay updated. Whenever a new DLC or game is being released I am always the first one to know! Gaming is my biggest hobby and I think that I would be a great addition to the News Force team with my knowledge and experience through the past years.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kingpin For This Useful Post:

**Seals** (12-02-2015),Cursed (12-02-2015),Paralyze (12-02-2015)

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Name: Corey

Position/Section applying for: Music News & Technology News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8-9

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: I am taking an English course as we speak (English 12). I am also in a creative writing class in my high school. Also, I took a broadcasting class and I was the writer that wrote the lines of what people would say over the whole school, and I received compliments from my fellow class mates, as well as the teacher.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I believe I should be apart of the News Force because I believe I will be a great addition to the news team. I will meet the weekly deadlines, as followed. I am in a creative writing class, plus English 12 course, and I constantly write poems, and little short stories here in there. I come home everyday after school, and I am constantly online, and constantly on MPGH. I want to be able to apply my writing skills, and my job responsibilities to the News Force and help make the editions greater than they already are, and have people & members enjoy them.
    Last edited by Logic; 12-02-2015 at 04:00 PM.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

Cursed (12-02-2015),Organized Chaos (12-02-2015),Schuba (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Appyling for my main (link in signature)....

Name: Elio
    Position/Section applying for: Global and tech news
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8-9 I'd say
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) Yes, I did several reports as side projects on school as well as wrote on our math newspapper on school.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I would enjoy doing it. Thus resulting in a better outcome as well as, yeah, fun.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to **Seals** For This Useful Post:

Cursed (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Name:
    Timothy

Global News

A humble 10

I have taken multiple college level English writing courses as well as communications. I have written for a friends blog before. I've participated in college projects before where gathering and analyzing world news specific to certain topics was required to be presented.

Yes

I have a desire to be able to contribute something meaningful to the community of MPGH. I have enough time to be able to contribute to the News Force whether it be providing ideas, news stories, helping out other writers or whatever else is asked of me. I browse the news regularly as I try to keep up with current events and what is going on around the world. I've created news threads already, mainly involving conflicts in the Middle East, Isis, and Russia. I believe this shows my natural interest in sharing current events with members of the community.
    Last edited by Hova; 12-03-2015 at 09:42 AM.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Cursed (12-02-2015),Dylan (12-03-2015),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (12-02-2015),Hunter Jr. (12-02-2015),[MPGH]Nyaro (12-03-2015),Organized Chaos (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Name: Jkir
    Position/Section applying for: Gaming/ Tech
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 10
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: I have done the typical news writing for school, forums, etc
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I am very in touch and interested in gaming and technology news, No crap. I am online pretty much all day, And looking at news very, very often.
    Last edited by Acid; 12-02-2015 at 04:53 PM.
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acid For This Useful Post:

Cursed (12-02-2015),[MPGH]Hova (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Name: Dylan
    Position/Section applying for: Global News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) - No experience whatsoever, but I do read every edition of MPGH News, so I do know what is expected.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, with my schedule I should be able to meet the quota.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I've been interested in doing News for awhile because it's a fun thing to do with a Team. This way I would improve working together with people, make new friends, and take my English skills to a whole new level. I also want to help the site in any little way I can, and this is the type of way I could do so.
    Last edited by Dylan; 12-02-2015 at 04:58 PM.

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:

Cursed (12-02-2015),[MPGH]Hova (12-03-2015),Hunter (12-02-2015),Hunter Jr. (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Alex
    Position/Section applying for: Gaming/Technology
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9 (I would say 10 but better safe than sorry)
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) Yes, I am in the News Force right now.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I have a particular interest in these sections including User News. With Hunter doing User News as well, I would be able to cover either Gaming or Technology News

Fire GM Moments

I will not add anyone on Skype anymore. My Skype is limited to MPGH Staff, Publicist, and News Force only. Any inquiries should be done via MPGH PM/VM
    Impersonator List

MPGH History

Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahlwong For This Useful Post:

Cursed (12-02-2015),[MPGH]Hova (12-03-2015),[MPGH]Nyaro (12-03-2015),Organized Chaos (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Name: Jayden

Position/Section applying for: Anything that's available.

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: Yes, I was year book editor for my school, as well as doing my own previous blogs/articles for freelance work.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:I can absolutely meet any deadlines without a extraordinaire amount of pressure.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I have a great time working with others and I am a very hard worker and have been around MPGH long enough to know how things flow. I know that the News Force Team is a lot of work and me being home-schooled, I have a lot of time on my hands for research and perfection on The News. I feel like I have enough knowledge of what happening in the world to write beyond satisfying articles, as well as keeping everyone informed. Furthermore, I thrive to make more friends and become a MPGH Staff member.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jordan Belfort For This Useful Post:

Cursed (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    • Name: Mohil
      Position/Section applying for: Music or Tech
      Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 7-8
      Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: High School News team.
      Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: I will meet all deadlines and if I cannot I will inform in advance
      Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I believe I should be a part of the News fore because I have experience in this certain area, and I would be good at it. I also love discovering what is the new Tech out right now, and I also explore YouTube and other sites to find new up and coming musicians/artists or current popular songs.

Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Name: Abilash
    Position/Section applying for: Technology News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9.5/10
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team): Was part of the AQW News Team (During its brief existence), I take English as a first language + Literature in school, and am a freelancer for my school newspaper.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes (if for whatever reason I am unable to do so, I will notify someone well in advance)
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I am a hard worker and can work well in groups. I have experience with writing articles and am able to meet deadlines without a problem. I keep myself up to date with regards to the latest news and would like to do the same with the MPGH community.

Good luck to all the other applicants

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

Cursed (12-03-2015),[MPGH]Hova (12-03-2015),Hydra (12-03-2015),[MPGH]Nyaro (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Name: Nyaro/Jan
    Position/Section applying for: Gaming News / Global News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: Interviewer in our school newspaper.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes i am.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: Because i have experience in this and have been doing news on a other site. I would love to contribute.
    Extra information: I know my chances to get chosen are pretty low since i dont have a computer at the moment. But im pretty sure i still would be able to do news since i would have at some point mote time cause i cant spend time on games anymore.

Thanks for reading.
    Good luck to everyone!
    Nyaro
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyaro For This Useful Post:

Cursed (12-03-2015),[MPGH]Hova (12-03-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast