Thread: Anime......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Smoke's Sheep Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hindu Kush Mountains
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    637
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Anime......

    Over the years that I have been gaming on pc, I have never understood why some people portray their "love" for anime the way they do. My opinion is that I think it's fucked. Like Ya go watch your cartoons or whatever you wanna call it but why center yourself around it? Someone please tell me I'm not the only one.....

  2. #2
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    813
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Anime Porn for the win (Not hentain or anime sex, its like food porn or smh) anyway, I don't want much of anime, but I like 'em for no apparent reason, however some people see them as get-away from something.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to xlux For This Useful Post:

    Smoke's Sheep Real (12-03-2015)

  4. #3
    Smoke's Sheep Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hindu Kush Mountains
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    637
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    Anime Porn for the win (Not hentain or anime sex, its like food porn or smh) anyway, I don't want much of anime, but I like 'em for no apparent reason, however some people see them as get-away from something.
    Glad I have your input,

    Would like to hear from the other "side" if that's what I should call it

  5. #4
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    813
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke's Sheep View Post
    Glad I have your input,

    Would like to hear from the other "side" if that's what I should call it
    As crazy as it sounds, I also have selective hentai photos on my computer + moderate selection of anime girls.. Dunno, I like girls more than guys maybe cos I'm a gal guy..

    I wanna start watch anime but I wanna more watch those like Scooby doo and as such, but also other anime-like cartoon..
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. #5
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    If you don't like anime, Ignore it. I like anime a bit (not weaboo level) so I don't mind it, but once it goes everywhere I just ignore it.
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  7. #6
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    813
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    If you don't like anime, Ignore it. I like anime a bit (not weaboo level) so I don't mind it, but once it goes everywhere I just ignore it.
    you had an Loli (naked) as your avatar, that's a weaboo, shut up faggot.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #7
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I use to hate anime, idk. My friend told me to watch this one anime and I was hooked from then on. I like the story and stuff I guess, you can do more shit in anime then you can in real life. The way they portray the story seems realistic in some Anime. I guess it really just depends on the person.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  9. #8
    Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College Debt
    Posts
    1,621
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    always viewed anime as hentai most of the time since I haven't watched cartoons anymore

  10. #9
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    you had an Loli (naked) as your avatar, that's a weaboo, shut up faggot.
    That's retarded to think that an image on the internet describes a person as weaboo, A weaboo would more like having posters in your room and action figures. And I would like to see you find me talking about anime all the time.
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  11. #10
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke's Sheep View Post
    Over the years that I have been gaming on pc, I have never understood why some people portray their "love" for anime the way they do. My opinion is that I think it's fucked. Like Ya go watch your cartoons or whatever you wanna call it but why center yourself around it? Someone please tell me I'm not the only one.....

    1.
    don't get the point of this thread....
    There is a dedicated section for flame and rage and this isn't it?

    2.
    Why would you care if other people love anime and be so bothered by it that you have to make a thread about it?

    3.
    you say that " why center yourself around it?" well its just like some people are centered around Star wars or MTG or something.
    That's such a dumb question like there are always going to be a couple of people who just dedicate there lives to a certain thing like anime or whatever.

    and last but not least why do you even give a shit about the way other people live there lives?

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:

    Acid (12-03-2015),Dylan (12-03-2015),grudsom (12-03-2015),xlux (12-03-2015)

  13. #11
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    813
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post


    That's retarded to think that an image on the internet describes a person as weaboo, A weaboo would more like having posters in your room and action figures. And I would like to see you find me talking about anime all the time.
    Who was ever mentioning talking about it all the time? I didn't, at least. You still had a Loli as your avatar regardless how you are gonna wiggle you way out, your still a big faggot.

    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post



    1.
    don't get the point of this thread....
    There is a dedicated section for flame and rage and this isn't it?

    2.
    Why would you care if other people love anime and be so bothered by it that you have to make a thread about it?

    3.
    you say that " why center yourself around it?" well its just like some people are centered around Star wars or MTG or something.
    That's such a dumb question like there are always going to be a couple of people who just dedicate there lives to a certain thing like anime or whatever.

    and last but not least why do you even give a shit about the way other people live there lives?
    I love anime even though I don't watch it whole a lot, but being a collector of Anime girls + hentai explains how lonely I am and its so stupid but awesome, I don't actually care of what people think of me, I'm being myself and all they should care about is worrying about them liking something.
    Last edited by xlux; 12-03-2015 at 09:56 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  14. #12
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Who was ever mentioning talking about it all the time? I didn't, at least. You still had a Loli as your avatar regardless how you are gonna wiggle you way out, your still a big faggot.
    I'm not denying it, But if you please tell your ignorant brain to look up the definition of faggot and weaboo?
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  15. #13
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    813
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post


    I'm not denying it, But if you please tell your ignorant brain to look up the definition of faggot and weaboo?
    Ignorant brain? A way to define yourself.

    Edit: I know what they both mean, but it doesn't mean am gonna explain to you what they mean, so in my ass to look it up.
    Last edited by xlux; 12-03-2015 at 09:59 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  16. #14
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Ignorant brain? A way to define yourself.

    Edit: I know what they both mean, but it doesn't mean am gonna explain to you what they means, so in my ass to look it up.
    Nice, Thank you for understanding your folly.
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  17. #15
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Who was ever mentioning talking about it all the time? I didn't, at least. You still had a Loli as your avatar regardless how you are gonna wiggle you way out, your still a big faggot.



    I love anime even though I don't watch it whole a lot, but being a collector of Anime girls + hentai explains how lonely I am and its so stupid but awesome, I don't actually care of what people think of me, I'm being myself and all they should care about is worrying about them liking something.
    EXACTLY

    /2sh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Top 3 Anime Songs
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:59 AM
  2. Basic Animation
    By Chronologix in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:05 AM
  3. Screwed Up anime
    By Chronologix in forum Anime
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:17 AM
  4. Newest Anime youve seen.
    By NukeAssault in forum Anime
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 05:16 PM
  5. GunGrave Animated
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 05:32 AM