Thread: About a refund

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,236
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed

    About a refund

    I'm new to this as a whole, so I thought I would make a thread about this in general, I know its not exactly the right place to do it and I could have messaged someone who does refunds instead of making this thread, but I wanna ask something though, since I'm about to purchase these 3 things, I was wondering if they are worth of refunding as in a whole?



    I know these kind of things look stupid to buy (expect that wireless adapter for Windows, I finally found a way to get it, on main page I wouldn't be able to get it however on a "new" I was able to get it as of they're able to ship it here, was having a debate of should I talk to my uncle or will I find another way to get it and I did, so I buy via that).. I don't need glasses and I know that when I wear one I might ruin my eyes, but I think glasses suit me so I take 'em, plus that poster, I wanna start collecting them and put them on my wall, so the question is are they worth of refutation or not?

    Thanks for your help, much appreciated
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #2
    Yung Lean 2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yoshi City
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    910
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yes, you COULD just have messaged a seller instead of making a whole thread about it...

    I would honestly say, buy the small things like those (ugly) glasses and that poster, since you need some purchases to seem like a legit account.
    Then refund the big stuff like a console or parts for your pc.

    Don't wanna get busted for stealing 5€ glasses do you?
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind


  3. #3
    Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,571
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    1,607
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Well its only 40€. Its up to you if you refund it. I wouldnt
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

  4. #4
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,236
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyaro View Post
    Well its only 40€. Its up to you if you refund it. I wouldnt
    Yeah, the thing is + shipping, for you its free (shipping) but for me it isn't, unless I get it with Prime
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to xlux For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    New Policy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Yeah, the thing is + shipping, for you its free (shipping) but for me it isn't, unless I get it with Prime
    Don't waste a refund slot for 40 EUR. Buy a 1k EUR laptop or something after buying these and refund it.
    Skype: NewPolicy_MPGH
    "If you're good at something, never do it for free." - The Joker



  7. #6
    Ironikban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    I'm new to this as a whole, so I thought I would make a thread about this in general, I know its not exactly the right place to do it and I could have messaged someone who does refunds instead of making this thread, but I wanna ask something though, since I'm about to purchase these 3 things, I was wondering if they are worth of refunding as in a whole?



    I know these kind of things look stupid to buy (expect that wireless adapter for Windows, I finally found a way to get it, on main page I wouldn't be able to get it however on a "new" I was able to get it as of they're able to ship it here, was having a debate of should I talk to my uncle or will I find another way to get it and I did, so I buy via that).. I don't need glasses and I know that when I wear one I might ruin my eyes, but I think glasses suit me so I take 'em, plus that poster, I wanna start collecting them and put them on my wall, so the question is are they worth of refutation or not?

    Thanks for your help, much appreciated
    Whenever making an order that is going to be refunded, always make sure its fulfilled by Amazon at the very least. If not, They'll make you fix the issue with the seller.

  8. #7
    Fujiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JDM
    Posts
    1,714
    Reputation
    573
    Thanks
    903
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Yup, Ironikban is right, make sure it's either sold/fulfilled by amazon or you'll just have a big investigation from these other sellers.

    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators



  9. #8
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    What the fuck, you poor?

  10. #9
    Dareka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    What the fuck, you poor?
    I wouldn't call him poor if he's buying an adapter for his xbox (rip logic). but yeah refunding 50 euro is a waste. unless op is broke ass fuck 10 yr old that has only allowance to live off of then he is poor

  11. #10
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,236
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
    I wouldn't call him poor if he's buying an adapter for his xbox (rip logic). but yeah refunding 50 euro is a waste. unless op is broke ass fuck 10 yr old that has only allowance to live off of then he is poor
    Why would you need an adapter for xbox? I think xbox already has build-in adapter for controllers, I'm buying it for windows, hence it says "windows" behind of it.

    And If I was poor, then I wouldn't be able to buy a keyboard which costs 180 euros and many of the other expensive shit
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  12. #11
    Nyssa al Ghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    906
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    486
    Nope - 40 Euros still counts as a strike against amazon - better to save that flag for an xbox one or a laptop or somethin
    My Skype

    Or search for me in the directory using this email:
    projectamazo2@mail.com

  13. #12
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,236
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by thien269 View Post
    Nope - 40 Euros still counts as a strike against amazon - better to save that flag for an xbox one or a laptop or somethin
    I do wanna buy a console but I have no use for it when I do not own a monitor which can be used with a console + I don't want to put my console in the living room cos parents and I want to record.

    Edit: I don't even know how could I buy a laptop or console which costs more money than I get monthly.
    Last edited by xlux; 12-03-2015 at 11:43 PM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  14. #13
    Nyssa al Ghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    906
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    I do wanna buy a console but I have no use for it when I do not own a monitor which can be used with a console + I don't want to put my console in the living room cos parents and I want to record.

    Edit: I don't even know how could I buy a laptop or console which costs more money than I get monthly.
    40 Euros still seem like a waste to me when that strike couldv'e been used on something that costs way more or refund-worthy, so personally I believe that those items are NOT worth taking up a refund space for, but your choice
    My Skype

    Or search for me in the directory using this email:
    projectamazo2@mail.com

  15. #14
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,472
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    What the fuck, you poor?
    That's why there's a CS tag
    Not your average fuckboy


  16. #15
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,236
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by thien269 View Post
    40 Euros still seem like a waste to me when that strike couldv'e been used on something that costs way more or refund-worthy, so personally I believe that those items are NOT worth taking up a refund space for, but your choice
    I'm not gonna buy any of those, for some reason Xbox one Adapter for Windows changed back to non-purchasable for Estonians, so that sucks dick...
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Question about amazon refunds.
    By Reign in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-01-2015, 01:41 PM
  2. What do you think about this Amazon refund scenario
    By Thakur in forum Social Engineering
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-26-2015, 05:38 AM
  3. Question about amazon refunding
    By Leg1t360_ in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-12-2015, 07:22 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 09:38 PM