Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    TheLou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    25

    Unhappy Windows 7 Ultimate

    Are there any ways to make Windows be genuine w/out a key or any keygens? Thanks. Also, any other ways to extend the trial. Before you say use "slmgr -rearm" I have already used them all so I can't anymore.

  2. #2
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not that I know of, just buy a key for like 10$.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    238
    My Mood
    Cynical
    buy it ??? :|

  5. #5
    TheLou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehill View Post
    buy it ??? :|
    I don't know if I want to yet I want to milk not buying it for as long as possible. And even then, I still want to find a better deal as @Evil said he has seen one for 10$ :l

  6. #6
    Amini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alabang Muntinlupa City
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    let the torrent do the job. ^_^ in case that you don't want Bill gates to get richer. I'm using it right now, its genuine and it is free!

  7. #7
    TheLou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Amini View Post
    let the torrent do the job. ^_^ in case that you don't want Bill gates to get richer. I'm using it right now, its genuine and it is free!
    Link please. I would like to see it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLou View Post
    Link please. I would like to see it.
    also, i would like to keep my files.

  8. #8
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Buy it, so you never come across any troubles later.

  9. #9
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLou View Post
    I don't know if I want to yet I want to milk not buying it for as long as possible. And even then, I still want to find a better deal as @Evil said he has seen one for 10$ :l
    Check out this windows key shop: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=974507 3$ for a windows 7 key.

  10. #10
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLou View Post
    Are there any ways to make Windows be genuine w/out a key or any keygens? Thanks. Also, any other ways to extend the trial. Before you say use "slmgr -rearm" I have already used them all so I can't anymore.
    KMS Auto (google it)
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 04:29 AM
  2. Windows 7 Ultimate Edition
    By Mr.Magicman in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 10:17 PM
  3. Windows Ultimate Edition Hacks??
    By slyness in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 04:51 PM
  4. Windows Ultimate Edition Hacks??
    By slyness in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 04:30 PM