Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,747
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    Boy I hyped that kid like no other

    OT: only problem is this video sounds like an autistic 12 year old off of /r/atheism

    uses literally only emotional standpoints to attempt to argue god's existence the whole time

    example: https://prntscr.com/9bjxny
    also this:https://prntscr.com/9bjygl
    https://prntscr.com/9bk0ak
     

    If any of you browse /r/atheism, kill yourselves right now. This kind of viewpoint is not only autistic, it's fucking downs syndrome as well. This kid perceives an entire religion without taking the religion's aspects, texts, or anything else into consideration but rather the acts performed by the followers, not what the actual text orders you to do. Arguing that a religion is violent must come directly from the religion itself, not the fucking followers. This kid is autistic and if you have this viewpoint, change it fucking as soon as possible. Islam has offensive viewpoints in many ways in the Quran, but this kid's points are literally just fucking autistic. He asks for a history lesson on something that requires texts and says "don't give me texts."




    Point is not to disprove the religions. Point is that those who don't believe are looked at as outcasts. We're sick people to those who are religious; we're hypocrites to muslims/christians/jew.

    Our mind is ill.

    What if we live a religious life and end up not having an afterlife at all? An afterlife that isn't guaranteed.
    Infact, an afterlife that is nowhere near close to real, yet we take it as our end route.

    But what if we don't and end up in hell after all, even though we WOULD have believed in a God and we would have obeyed him if he had given us clear evidence?


    -

    It's just too damn true. If I were to admit my religious state I'd walk the streets and get disgraced by so many people. My parents would look at me like I'm sick, like there is still a way to cure me. That's what the song is about.

    In the end if we had valid reasons to obey a god we would, but there are no valid reasons, only human made books, human made verses and human made imaginations.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  2. #17
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,760
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Point is not to disprove the religions. Point is that those who don't believe are looked at as outcasts. We're sick people to those who are religious; we're hypocrites to muslims/christians/jew.

    Our mind is ill.
    Yeah, again, consistent plaintive arguments made by 12 year olds on /r/atheism.

    I get what the lyrics represent. That's literally why I posted what I did.

    Again, this screenshot:
    https://prntscr.com/9bkrou
    Check out the "Shut the fuck up whiny 12 year old" bit. Sound similar?

    Everyone knows that Atheists are rejected in some manner, mildly or oppressively. With today's coming age, now most people just don't give a fuck about religion or if you're Atheist. It's the nut-job parents that preach around to their kids that are the only ones left. Especially in areas like America and western Europe, pretty much everyone either doesn't practice religion or is Atheist.

    The bullshit about it is, most Atheists bitch about that fact just because they are not tolerated by a select few of religious people, as opposed to the entire nation that honestly 90% of people just won't give two fucks about.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 12-07-2015 at 07:22 PM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  3. #18
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,747
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    Yeah, again, consistent plaintive arguments made by 12 year olds on /r/atheism.

    I get what the lyrics represent. That's literally why I posted what I did.

    Again, this screenshot:
    https://prntscr.com/9bkrou
    Check out the "Shut the fuck up whiny 12 year old" bit. Sound similar?

    Everyone knows that Atheists are rejected in some manner, mildly or oppressively. With today's coming age, most people now just don't give a fuck about religion. Especially in areas like America and western Europe.
    I interpreted what you said a bit better now.
    Why give attention to those people in the first place?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  4. #19
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,760
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Why give attention to those people in the first place?
    They sure as hell don't deserve it, but honestly it was just a comparison, because both Hopsin's lyrics and those kid's arguments = Pretty identical. Hopsin's a good rapper, just has some shitty viewpoints.

    As I edited in,
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post
    most Atheists bitch about that fact just because they are not tolerated by a select few of religious people, as opposed to the entire nation that honestly 90% of people just won't give two fucks about.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  5. #20
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,747
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    They sure as hell don't deserve it, but honestly it was just a comparison, because both Hopsin's lyrics and those kid's arguments = Pretty identical. Hopsin's a good rapper, just has some shitty viewpoints.

    As I edited in,
    As an answer to your edited quote: It's easy for you to say ofcourse. Most of the atheļsts around were raised around a religious community. In the western countries it's indeed much more likely you'll grow up with people who don't give a fuck, but most of us are still there, in the old situation. Same shit as growing up as a gay kid. I don't even call it atheļsm, I call it believe-in-whatever-the-fuck-is-making-the-most-sense-at-the-moment-eļsm.

    Even if you're accepted by the community as an atheļst, first thing when your plane crashes down you'll reach for is the word God. Thing is religion has become such a big thing we just can't completely ignore the possibility of a god. Life is fucked, all in all.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  6. #21
    fl4zh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the streets of Denmark
    Posts
    779
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    791
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I better like number 6.

  7. #22
    Graceful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mixtape Valley
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This Ill Mind is my favorite by far. So much truth being told in this video...

  8. #23
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    238
    My Mood
    Cynical
    This is old but still fire (fire emoji)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Perfect World English MY hacks?
    By CoDaddict in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 02:56 AM
  2. Runescape Perfect Phisher for AWM Retail Code...
    By Jumpshot in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 01:16 PM
  3. Perfect aim ?
    By Nikko42 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 10:28 PM
  4. need help completing the PERFECT trainer.
    By obsedianpk in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 03:36 PM